[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I tried going vegan for two weeks once, and it honestly gave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 13

I tried going vegan for two weeks once, and it honestly gave me the best bowel movements of my life

not even meeming. I eat meat now, but I sorta look fondly to the switch in diet. why aren't y'all trying this?
>>
File: st vincent.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
st vincent.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Do NOT use a picture of Annie and at the same time mention bowel movements in your post ever!!
>>
>>9106631
>>9106631

I went veg fora few weeks last summer, was good. Downsides are eating with family and being "that guy". I also ate a lot more on account of me always feeling hungry, but a big part of that was probably my dislike of nuts/beans which are very filling.

All in all I'd recommend it and may even do it again.
>>
>>9106631
I've been trying it for 7 years now. And will continue trying it the rest of my life. All my favorite foods are vegan and animal products don't fucking compare. Such an easy switch. I know I'm going to trigger a bunch of neckbeards when I say this but all the meat alternatives and dairy alternatives have improved the taste of meat and dairy. I never genuinely liked the tastes of meat and dairy but ate it purely because it was all around me and my retarded mom always said I needed meat for protein. It's been so liberating going vegan because I don't feel obligated to eat nasty food anymore. Also learned some awesome baking and cooking methods in the process - things I never would have considered doing that I like way fucking more than what I used to eat. Example: Banana and peanut butter in place of eggs in chocolate chip cookies.
>>
>>9106698
>>9106662
>>9106631
Spotted the liberals.
>>
>>9106712
What is it with conservitards and their constant need to look for liberals everywhere and point them out like anyone cares?
>>
>>9106631
I've never eaten meat often in my life and have always had easy poops. When I wipe, there's usually hardly anything there. Is this the power of vegetarianism?
>>
>>9106631
I've been vegan for 5 years. Only downside is that now I see all my family members as fucking losers. People I used to think were fairly intelligent became retards overnight. It flipped my world upside down. At least the food is good though so being lonely is bearable.
>>
>>9106631
have a salad once a week, have you ever tired oatmeal?
>>
>>9106698
wtf i hate meat now
>>
>>9106716

I'm a vegan and I've been a regular /pol/ poster since it was /new/. After spending many years trying to explain to my rightwing friends, family members, and random people online that eating the optimal diet for health and disease prevention has nothing to do with politics, I've given up. I now take a certain grim satisfaction in the fact that you fucking idiots can't drop your identity politics long enough to do the brief research necessary to learn that the overwhelming evidence is in favor of a vegan diet for optimal human health.

But as soon as someone mentions not eating meat, your little political blinders go up and your brain shuts off. One of my uncles, overweight, standard western diet, died of a heart attack while mowing his lawn last year and I found it hard to have much sympathy. Maybe if we're all lucky then you too can die of a heart attack in your fifties and you can go to your grave with the proud knowledge that you could have lived another thirty years but at least you didn't eat like a damn liberal.
>>
>>9106743
dude you sound like an a-hole, what is your level for this? how much of a vegetarian do I need to be?
>>
How do you go vegan? I'm sick of meat and have heart problems
>>
>>9106764
Your shitpost is just as bad as >>9106712
>>
>>9106772
are you in your 40's or young but like 300 pounds? How can you have heart problems?
>>
>>9106764
>typed all that nonsense
>you still haven't denied that you are a bloodsucking dirty liberal.
>>
>>9106779
Fuck off child, nobody's talking to you.

>>9106772
You buy some b12 supplements and you stop eating meat. There are countless websites offering advice and recipes.
>>
>>9106766
Not sure what you mean. But sure, I sound like an a-hole. But if you had more than half a brain and you heard the things my family has said and most people around me when it comes to veganism, you'd be just as cynical or more.

Believe it or not, I used to try to be nice to everyone, especially assholes. I worked in customer service, and when there was an angry customer I loved helping them and calming them down because I figured they've had a bad day or severe anxiety and even if they started shouting at me right away because of something someone else did, I truly wanted to help. But then everyone started giving me bullshit about veganism and there comes a point when you have to grow a spine and stop making excuses for people. People feel justified in being assholes to vegans because they're the majority and they feel threatened by our mere existence. Shit gets tiring.

Going vegan tends to have three stages I think.

Stage 1: Try to be as unrealistically nice as you can, hoping that people will listen and come to their senses if you just apologize and kiss their ass enough.
Stage 2: Realize that people are fucking monsters and hide that you're vegan in the workplace because it wouldn't surprise you if you got fired for it.
Stage 3: Stop humoring assholes and become the "angry vegan."
>>
>>9106712
I hate the strawman that you need to be a dumb redneck that disregards health and the environment to be a conservative
>>
>>9106808
This. Or an animal abuser.

I know plenty of conservative vegans.
>>
been eating mostly plants for almost two years now. morning poops are my favorite thing. theyre big. theyre easy and i do it at least 3 times day which is awesome.
>>
>increasing fibrous intake improved bowel movements

If you're ever thirsty, you should try drinking water.
>>
File: tumblr_nhs4u7zrWJ1qa1bxgo3_250.gif (976KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhs4u7zrWJ1qa1bxgo3_250.gif
976KB, 245x180px
>>9106712
but I'm an anarcho-communist
>>
>>9106823
I never understood how these two radically different concepts could be reconciled into one ideology.
>>
>>9106743
Similar experience here. The first week or so I felt no different and the whole thing seemed a bit silly. But slowly the moral clairvoyance dawned on me and I started to realize that just one relatively small change had made me more moral than 99% of people around me.
Obviously you have to pay much more attention to what you eat, but I don't think I could go back.
>>
>>9106829
Which demonstrates your lack of knowledge about them. Marx is fundamentally an anarchist - his dream is a stateless, classless society with no governments, borders, etc.
>>
>>9106800
ok, u butt hurt just saying
also being a total dick doesn't convert anyone, I'm certainly not telling you shouldn't to stand up for your convictions but understand people are persuaded by degrees, I'm not really a vegetarian I'm a pescetarian myself buuut I argue that American meat consumption of meat is maybe unreasonable and even unheatlth
>>
>>9106631
Is this a whole food diet? Eating only vegan whole foods is a chore if you're trying to support strenuous activity and muscle development. There is such a thing as too much fiber.

>>9106800
Being pompous and superior is not an inevitability. There are plenty of chill vegans.
>>
>>9106835
I've often been called an idealist, but I still find the idea of humans being capable pf sustaining such a society to be fucking impossible except in the distant, distant future in which we've evolved beyond our selfish nature.
>>
>>9106849
>le human nature
>>
>>9106857
Spend 5 minutes on /pol/ and tell me we can live in a society without government and not go full Mad Max within days.
>>
>>9106843
The ones who genuinely care are not going to be chill. They're either acting or they just don't care that much or at all. Also it's not like people like me are assholes right off the bat. I mean there is a level of expecting people to be retarded jackasses, and maybe I'll be rolling my eyes in my head in advance when I can sense a stupid conversation about veganism coming up, and I figure most people are going to have idiotic opinions about it of course (because they do). But I never cast the first stone. I'm respectful to ignorant people and I'm only unable to ignore the fact that I'm superior once they make it clear they're sociopathic idiots.
>>
>>9106764

>vegan diet optimal for health

no, we are supposed to eat lean meats and greens, when we could not get those, we fed on fruits and nuts.

we evolved for that diet, not for avoiding meat or animal byproducts.

the only thing that makes animals unhealthy is the USA's shitty regulations, if you live anywhere else in the world that isn't third world you don't have the same health issues unless you eat a fuck load of red meat
>>
>>9106875
It makes me laugh how ignorant you are about nutrition and how authoritative you try to sound, but it's really quite sad.

Google heme, IGF-1, Neu5Gc, casein, and cancer for starters. First three are present in absolutely any meat, and casein in all milk.

And that's ignoring cholesterol and many other factors your tiny little brain hasn't done any research on.
>>
>>9106875
we did not evolve to eat meat 7 or even 5 days a week, every week bro

not even close. go back to /fit/ or misc or whatever low IQ cesspool you're from and stay there
>>
>>9106915
>>9106875
You're both attributing intent to evolution, which is a huge mistake. Humans may live longer eating only plants, but the historical and fossil record suggests that they thrive in every other way when cooked meat is readily available.
>>
>>9106888
>Google heme, IGF-1, Neu5Gc, casein, and cancer for starters.

the jury is out on literally all of those, especially when it comes to meat consumption
>>
>>9106875
Plenty of european countries are unhealthy as fuck. But keep being obsessed.
>>
>>9106875
>the only thing that makes animals unhealthy is the USA's shitty regulations

just buy organic. and if you have to eat out, try to eat at an upscale place where you're more likely to eat organic food. there's a burger place near me where everything on the menu is organic and non GMO.
>>
>>9106631
because i don't want to desu
>>
>>9106698
>the meat alternatives and dairy alternatives have improved the taste of meat and dairy.
if you're talking about fake meat and such you're a goddamn liar dude
>>
>>9106823
>anarcho-commies isn't just the hip new way kids are trying to distance themselves from cringy DRUMPF memes while still holding on to the tenants of Liberalism
k
>>
>>9106631
Because Im not a fag
>>
>>9106655
no u
>>
Big MEAT is lobbying the government to get you to buy their shit
t. vegan
>>
>>9106823
>post 20th century
>still falling for the commie meme

Holy fuck read a book sometime
>>
>>9107070
Southeastern Europe and Africa still exist.

Fucking Ivan.
>>
>>9106992
You must not have tried Gardein, Tofurky hickory smoked deli slices, cashew milk, cashew ice cream, cashew cheese, coconut whipped cream, etc., etc.
>>
>>9106976
>just buy organic
Are you pushing the "grass fed beef doesn't promote chronic illness" meme?
>>
>>9106631
Yep, shitting was the best part.

So fucking regular!

I eat meat again, for a variety of reasons... Not that much though, and usually only good cuts.

and Bacon.
>>
>>9106631
vegfag checking in
i have lost count of the number of times i have wiped and there is nothing there.
>>
>>9107160
Do vegans still remember the taste of meat?
If so how does these products fare compared to real meat? Is it good enough to be eaten on its own like steak or BBQ or rather only good as condiment?
genuinely interested desu
>>
I dated a vegan and while she didn't care what I ate, I usually ate most of the same stuff she did when I'd stay with her for a week at a time.

Gave me the biggest, clogging logs ever. Didn't hurt but my crippling fear is clogging toliets. You can't always plunge discreetly.
>>
>>9106631
People who have bad diets are more likely to be meat eaters, but it doesn't mean meat is causing the problem. You can eat meat but still eat whole grains, beans, legumes, and vegetables for healthy poops. You can also be vegan and eat white flour and peanut butter, which will probably constipate you horribly. Just eat a varied diet with foods processed as little as possible. Veganism isn't inherently better or worse.
>>
File: A face you can trust.gif (89KB, 749x477px) Image search: [Google]
A face you can trust.gif
89KB, 749x477px
Eating a fiber-rich diet has very little to do with being vegan. You can be vegan and still eat junk food or an unbalanced diet.

Moreover, I wish that all vegans would get even an iota of self-awareness and shut the fuck up about their diet for a minute. Not everybody wants to argue with you about your diet, much less even hear about it.

But I guess this can be our vegan containment thread for the week where the raging autists come from the woodwork to fight in the flamewar.
>>
>>9107427
Yes i do, and i do miss the taste of it.....but to remedy that i just use fat and salt to my advantage, because thats really what my body is missing, the combination of fat and salt. when i first switched to the diet i was very turned off by meat, the smell of it raw after a few weeks of switching made my stomach turn. many vegan products like gardein are a pretty decent substitute if people want to still eat something imitating meat. i used to eat wheat sausages occaisonally (which were delicious) but dont anymore. Cashew milk is fucking delicious. are vegan meats good enough to be eaten on their own? hmmmmmmm, maybe i am biased as i would never have done that with a steak in the first place. the substitutes are better off as just a part/center of the meal with sides to compliment it.
>>
>>9107441
Thank you, Im actually considering trying out being vegan, even if its for awhile, any good recipes / website to recommend?
>>
i went vegan for like 2 months and every time that i pooped i would wipe and the paper was ALWAYS clean on the first wipe. i envy them but i am not strong enough
>>
File: images.png (10KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10KB, 230x219px
>>9107458
https://www.plantbasedcooking.com/recipes
http://www.onegreenplanet.org/vegan-food/plant-based-weekly-meal-plans-by-diet/

I've never used these sites recipes but it's an okay place to start, take a look at some videos of doctors like Neil Barnard and Dr Greger on YouTube. YouTube channels like unnatural vegan are very informative and cheap lazy vegan (she has a lot of decent recipe videos), there is a plethora of "what I eat in a day videos" for you to get an idea. Just go with it and make it suit the foods that you like to eat. You like chilli? Make a vegan chilli. You like you like more Asian dishes? Make a vegan one. Curry? Etc etc etc. Do some extra reading on "whole foods plant based diet" as well. Some good information.

Oh and get used to eating lots of beans
>>
>>9106631
You don't have to go vegan for this, just stop eating red meat.

Poultry is great for your bowel movements.
>>
File: 1454182840766.jpg (39KB, 678x519px) Image search: [Google]
1454182840766.jpg
39KB, 678x519px
A life without meat is a sad, not worthy life. Its a s simple at that. Eat nicely cooked good meat with moderation, not junk.

Dont be one of those numale beta cucks that fell for the vegan meme.
>>
>>9107580
>Poultry is great for your bowel movements.

Is there a shred of evidence behind this?
>>
>>9106631
>>9107580
>>9107586

I think another good solution is only eating meat you hunt/fish/farm. At least that way you know where it's coming from, and for the mostpart you wont get the biproduct of all the hormones they put in. I don't think there's anything wrong with eating grocery store meat in moderation, just perhaps it should not form the bulk of your diet.
>>
>>9106631
Just eat 30 grams of fiber a day. The other stuff doesn't matter. You could eat nothing but red meat and take Metamucil to get to 30g of fiber and have wonderful shits.
>>
>>9106631
Because my bowel movements are fine
>>
>>9107590
I can't point to any study, but I do have my own anectodal evidence.

Since I stopped eating red meat and have only been eating (for the most part) chicken, I haven't had to wipe my ass at all, paper is clean every single time.
>>
>>9106631
Have to agree. When I first tried going vegan, I didn't know what all the fuss was about. Then my third eye began to open. As Krishna's light began to seep into my spirit and I first manifested telekinesis, I then truly knew I was blessed, and that eggs and cheese were murder. Over the years i've grown two additional sets of arms which has improved my work flow, and an extra penis which my wife just adores. She and our carnist slave take turns licking each shaft while I write my astrophysics dissertations and create infinite nothingness through my mudra. I could have never experienced this if I hadn't embraced veganism and the carnist jihad, death to America Krishna bless.
>>
File: IMG_1434.jpg (30KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1434.jpg
30KB, 220x300px
>>9106631
>meeming
Retard.
>>
>>9106698
Your crappy vegan alternatives didn't improve shit and meat and dairy isn't nasty
You just managed to convince yourself it is by constantly thinking about it in a negative light for a long period of time (7 years)
If you went back to meat and dairy, slowly because you fucked up part of your digestive system, you would love the shit out of them
>>
>>9107594
I know where meat comes from
It comes from those tiny cute animals with them pupy eyes that live in tiny cages and are never allowed to stand up
And it's fucking delicious
>>
>>9106631
I did that too for a while, and I was tired all the time.
>>
>>9107016
>Eating vegan has anything to do with your sexual orientation
"Spot the repressed homosexual" is getting easier to the point where it's not even fun.
>>
>>9106631

I once tried going vegan for half a day.. almost killed me.

#neveragain
>>
>>9106631
I understand the health and environmental reasons why some people go vegan. What I don't understand is why some of them think they need to bother me about it.

I simply do not care. If I want to drop dead at the age of 50 that's my choice: not yours.
>>
>>9107630

Not sure if this is meant to trigger me or something- I eat meat. I wasn't really talking about how delicious meat is either, I'm talking about more rational alternatives rather than giving up meat altogether and becoming vegetarian/vegan.
>>
>>9106631
>the best bowel movements of my life
>why aren't y'all

some of us look for other things
>>
I was lacto vegetarian for a year from 2014-2015. I ate mainly nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits, legumes and beans. I also drank milk. One thing I can attest to is having the most wonderful and clear skin during my time on the diet. since milk has a bad rep for breaking out most people, I reduced consumption of it to 3 times a week or less. Unfortunately being vegetarian left me struggling to pack on calories and I was a disgusting skelly. I weighed about 56 kilos at a height of 1.8m, not a pretty sight. Soon after I reverted to eating an ominvorous diet and coupled with starting /fit/ness I packed on the pounds and now am in peak shape. I don't knock the vegetarian diet, but just like me, most aren't aware of nutritional needs on such a diet and that's the only problem with it. Eating with family and friends can be easily managed as Long as you settle food for yourself
>>
>>9107760
Adding on, I believe that if I had a go at the vegetarian diet again this time I will be more aware of my caloric needs and adjust accordingly. One thing about the vegetarian diet is that I saved a TON of money buying meat. But I do love eating my chicken breast post workout too much to stop. Oh and I actually started the diet because I was going through ,a phase and was trying to be hindu lol specifically a devotee of Krishna who advocates such a diet. HARE KRISHNA
>>
>>9107767
Why did you give up on Krishna?
>>
>>9107801
I did not. I still believe in most of his teachings and try to consciously remember them before making decisions or actions. To be kind and of service to others etc. It's just ever since I got mugged on a holiday, I've been working out getting fit and want to be able to protect myself/loved one. Deterrence is key to protection as well as diplomacy, people are less likely to target you/disrespect you in general if you're a Chad. The easiest way to pack on muscle was to eat meat. So I dropped vegetarianism. Krishna's teachings combined with my own ideology has served me well I would say. Have you ever had a woman say she feels safe in your arms? It's wonderful
>>
>>9107737
It's not meant to trigger you, I just hate people who believe that people who think differently than them must be ignorant about the subject because there is no way someone knows what he is talking about and still disagrees with you
>>
>>9106631

vegetarian for 3 yrs vegan for 2

i miss meat so fucking much but i need veganism as my party trick
>>
>>9106631
Never giving up fish or eggs, sorry lads! I love them too much.
>>
>>9106631
>why aren't y'all trying this?

Because I tried to preach the good world of Veganism to my friends and after a month, none of them will return my calls or even hang out with me. :`(

Now, all I do is spend my days on a message board hoping other sad, lonely people can become vegans too and make my life a little more bearable.

Please be my friend? I swear I won't talk about vegan food all the time! please?
>>
>>9108080
>Because I tried to preach the good world of Veganism to my friends and after a month, none of them will return my calls or even hang out with me. :`(
>Now, all I do is spend my days on a message board hoping other sad, lonely people can become vegans too and make my life a little more bearable.

ME TOOO!!!! I'll be your vegan buddy! Yay!

*I'm so lonely*
>>
You ever notice why 2 vegans never get along at a party?

Vegans hate it when they have to share the "look at why I'm special" spotlight with other vegans.
>>
File: st vincent toilet.jpg (158KB, 1080x1105px) Image search: [Google]
st vincent toilet.jpg
158KB, 1080x1105px
>>9106655
>>
>>9108109

> believing vegans actually ever get invited back to parties

lol
>>
>>9106631
You can have easy, clean bowel movements without going vegan. You just need to eat a clean and healthy diet. Fill your plate with 1/2 vegetables, 1/4 meat, and 1/4 carbs. That's the easiest way. Eat your oatmeal. Eat salads. Rotate red meat, fish, chicken, and meatless meals throughout the week. Or, as what's his name put it "Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants." You'll have perfect bowel movements all the time.
>>
>>9106857
Not an argument.
>>
File: DC3oTz9XoAARB1d.jpg (89KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
DC3oTz9XoAARB1d.jpg
89KB, 960x960px
just go vegan/vegetarian
>>
>>9108080
>Because I tried to preach the good world of Veganism to my friends and after a month, none of them will return my calls or even hang out with me. :`(

It's ok. It just means your friends are morally weak and you shouldn't be friends with inferior non vegans anyways.

You can always come and post here with us! Us vegans stick together!
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>9106631
>have better shits when eating more fiber
oh wow no way
>>
>>9108378
You're right. 'human nature' isn't an argument
>>
>>9106655
Is she Ok?
>>
>>9107427
I do remember. Gardein and all those products are infinitely better and definitely can be eaten on their own. For the record though I never really enjoyed the taste of meat, only ate it because I thought I had to for health. Gardein is everything good about meat minus all the nasty shit like veins, etc. But I guess some freaks actually like veins?
>>
>>9109525
>veins
>>
Humans aren't designed to eat meat. We aren't true omnivores.

The human body very rarely gets cancer, diabetes, constipation, heart disease, Alzheimer's, dementia, liver disease, kidney disease, or Parkinson's when it doesn't have to deal with animal product.
>>
>>9109584
Pollution is a big cause of those problems. Alcohol is vegan but causes many of those problems too. And being overweight/having a poor diet isn't only for non-vegans.

If we aren't true omnivores, why have some people literally evolved to digest lactose past infancy? Because they're supposed to be drinking human breast milk?
>>
>>9109584

I can't believe that people actually believe this.
>>
>>9108671
No, mockery is not an argument. But you obviously have no actual argument so that's hardly a surprising reaction but I still felt you needed to be reminded that being stupid on purpose is still stupid.
>>
>>9109584
Bait

>>9109660
There are flat-earthers... just remind yourself of that fact anytime you're faced with people like that and realize that no amount of evidence will sway their opinion. It's essentially a faith-based belief.
>>
READ ME

http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/vegetari.html

READ ME
>>
>>9109606
>>9109660

The data strongly points to animal products being the greatest contributors to the things I listed. And of course it doesn't mean you automatically immune to those things, if you don't eat animal products. It just means you have a much less chance to get them.

Pick any culture on the planet that eats little or no animal product and you see a culture that suffers very little or no heart disease, diabetes, or cancer. These are the facts.
>>
>>9109707
India has plenty of vegetarians with health problems like obesity and diabetes.

Overconsumption is a bigger problem. Animal products can be good for you in moderation but you still need to eat minimally processed plant foods. You can be vegan or not, but if you're eating junk food and obese you're not going to be healthy.

If you don't eat animal products you're usually consuming food that's lower in calories in general so it's harder to overeat. That doesn't necessarily make low calorie food a good thing though, or make animal products inherently bad.
>>
>>9109707

>The data

No, you're full of shit. "The data" strongly points to all types of foods causing various health issues over time. If you even knew a little bit about what you're talking about, you'd know this.

Here's a quick example, citrus fruits linked to skin cancer:

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/cancer/could-too-much-citrus-cause-skin-cancer-n383951

Now you may proceed to do metaphorical backflips about how the data is flawed, etc. just like meat bros do when you claim meat causes various diseases.
>>
>>9109728

India has a high rate of obesity and diabetes because they consume a shit-ton of dairy. They're by far the biggest producer of milk in the world.

I agree that a vegan is not necessarily healthy; you can drink gallons of soda and be vegan. That's why I advocate for a whole-foods vegan diet.

>>9109741

All that study proves is that you can eat too much citrus. You can eat (or drink) too much of *anything*. That doesn't diminish what I've said about the health risks of animal products whatsoever.
>>
>>9109782
People who consume dairy in moderation don't have those problems though. It's just easier to overconsume calorically dense foods, and animal products are usually more calorically dense than plant products. It doesn't make one better or worse though, you just have to know how to limit your intake. I'll agree with the whole-foods part but I still think animal products have their place in healthy diets. I don't think they're inherently bad because it's easy to eat too much of them and most people do.
>>
>>9109782

>All that study proves blah blah blah

You sound just like a meatfag.

There are currently no credible studies that indicate eating a healthy diet containing animal products causes any significant increase in health risk.

By all means though, continue your food fear-mongering. Maybe you can convince someone to kill their child by feeding it a vegan diet. Hey, or you might end up responsible for the next waifish vegan to end up in the hospital getting fed nutrient paste through a tube because they have internal bleeding caused by severe anemia. You self-righteous cunt.
>>
>>9109853
You're a big man with a big penis and an even bigger brain!
>>
>>9109853

I've only been polite this whole time. I hate to see you get so upset, and to name-call. I'm more than willing to continue our conversation, if we can keep it civil.

I highly recommend reading "How Not To Die" by Dr. Michael Gregor. He references study after study after study that links animal products to the leading causes of death (in America, at least). Another good resource would be this talk by Dr. Neal Bernard. It may change your mind on this topic, if, of course, you're *willing* to change your mind. Being exposed to other ideas can't hurt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnHYHjchn6w&t
>>
>>9109874

You've been polite the same way a Nazi could be considered polite in a civil conversation while talking about gassing jews. Actions speak louder than words, and your action has been to "advocate" for objectively dangerous dietary changes based off a high level of ignorance.

So despite the fact that you don't like the way I'm talking to you, I consider myself to be the one with the moral high ground, so go fuck yourself.
>>
>>9109874

I've read enough questionable studies on the subject and I refuse to read more when there are high quality studies done by the WHO that indicate no significant health risks associated with eating animal products in moderation couples with a healthy diet.

>leading causes of death (in America, at least)

The country with the least healthy diets on the planet? Give me a break. These studies are a joke. Replace the word meat with the word sugar and you can go around blaming sugar for every health problem known to man.
>>
File: being alt right.jpg (126KB, 796x936px) Image search: [Google]
being alt right.jpg
126KB, 796x936px
>>9106712
>>9106759
>>9106764
>>9106779
>>9106784
>>9106787
>>9106813
>>9106859
>>9107004
>>9107016
>>9107070
>>9107617
>being alt-right
kys!
>>
>>9110336
You're bang on the money without the "!" at the end of your post
>>
>>9110336
nobody calls themselves alt-right on 4chan. you should probably crawl back to your subreddit.
>>
>>9106698
Anon you shouldn't call your mom retarded
>>
I have enough trouble mustering the desire to eat. I don't want a limited diet to go with it.
>>
>>9107833
arshabodha.org has some fantastic Gita classes

You can get big and be plant based. It's not right to be a follower of Krishna and cause harm to innocent sentient beings because you're attached to your physique. Do you ever plan on going back to veganism/vegetarianism?
>>
eating meat is immoral unless you hunt/fish responsibly
>>
>>9106631
i wend hard keto for a couple weeks and my shit turned green from all the spinach I was eating
>>
>>9106631
Adding celery to your diet is enough to make your poops silky smooth.
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.