[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This triggers the Mexico

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0230.jpg (706KB, 2047x1555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0230.jpg
706KB, 2047x1555px
This triggers the Mexico
>>
>>9103655
pleb friend of mine got legitimately triggered and wanted to leave the bar when he found out they didn't serve this swill
>>
>>9103655
I think they just think it's really funny, because now even the diehard Trump supporters know the wall isn't happening.
>>
>>9103670
1. why do libshits have to relate everything to trump, you faggots are obsessed with him
2. you know theyre currently in the bidding process for the wall that supposedly isnt happening right
3. kys
4. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/27/donald-trump-border-wall-mexico-prototypes-september
>>
>>9103694
>>Taking the bait this hard.
>>
>>9103708
>iwasonlypretending.jpg
lmao fuckin gotem
>>
>>9103655
This was my favorite beer. It sucks we can't get this in the US.
>>
>>9103721
That was my first post in the thread bro. I just call it like I see it.
>>
File: autistic screeching.png (34KB, 322x282px) Image search: [Google]
autistic screeching.png
34KB, 322x282px
>>9103670
>>9103694
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

>>>/pol/ go here if you want to fling shit at each other
>>
File: 1486336656702.jpg (103KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
1486336656702.jpg
103KB, 500x715px
>>9103694
Prototypes being constructed as a token gesture so Trump can pretend he's actually going to live up to his promises for a little while longer. Mexico isn't going to pay for it, and we both know conservitards won't let Trump shell out American cash to pay for it. And what would it accomplish anyway? It would just piss off the Mexican government, make it mildly more difficult for people to sneak across the border, and add a couple million or even a couple billion to the US national debt, because again Mexico isn't going to pay for it and there's no way Trump can make them.
>>
>>9103734
oh yeah clearly its bait and not some tumblr or leddit faggot cos the best place to try and bait conservatives is /ck/ not /pol/
hes a leftist retard obsessed with tonald "dew skewps" blompf and youre fucking stupid, assuming youre not one and the same
>>
>>9103745
>>9103747

KEEP THAT SHIT OFF MY FUCKING BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>9103745
dont care
>>>/pol/
i knew you were just some obsessed leftist
>>
File: where do you think we are.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>9103744
>>9103750
What else did you think OP wanted when he literally posted a picture of a Mexican beer exploding out of a brick wall?
>>
>>9103754
These autists could have not replied or, at the very least, saged this doomed thread. It's not hard.
>>
>>9103754
unless hes samefagging as that anon who brought trump into it i would assume op probably just wanted to talk about the beer
>>
File: IMG_1434.jpg (30KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1434.jpg
30KB, 220x300px
>>9103754
>Desperados is a Mexican beer
Utter fucking retard.
>>
File: p1.jpg (109KB, 1224x792px) Image search: [Google]
p1.jpg
109KB, 1224x792px
>>9103766
OP is the anon that brought Trump into it, but he didn't even have to say the name. "This triggers the Mexico" following a picture of a Mexican beer exploding out of a brick wall does not say "I just want to talk about the merits and failings of this particular brand of beer." However, I'm intrigued by the idea of a tequila-flavored beer. I've had Occulto before, pic related, and it's aged in tequila barrels so it picks up some of that taste, but the way Desperado's bottle says "flavoured with tequila" makes me a little worried. Especially because they use the British spelling of flavored.
>>
>>9103754
It's a beer from Holland. Mexico is trying to ban it because it illegally uses the word tequila.
>>
>>9103781
That's some good shit on a hot day. Doesn't taste much like beer tho
>>
>>9103655
Desperados
Why dont you come to your senses
>>
>>9103670
>someone mentions mexico in a food board
>lol drumpf xd
just fuck off already
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.