[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Date tonight! Need some quick and easy healthy meal suggestions.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: sauna-18896.jpg (55KB, 496x652px) Image search: [Google]
sauna-18896.jpg
55KB, 496x652px
Date tonight!

Need some quick and easy healthy meal suggestions.
>>
File: 1488776555490.jpg (266KB, 598x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488776555490.jpg
266KB, 598x600px
>>9103460
Fuck off normie scum.
>>
File: GmlvwmI.jpg (89KB, 784x708px) Image search: [Google]
GmlvwmI.jpg
89KB, 784x708px
>>9103465
>>
2 mcchickens with a side of buffalo sauce.

wa la cheap and easy flavortown meal, plus tip
>>
>>9103480
>>9103474
>>9103465
When the fuck did /ck/ turn into this shit?
>>
>>9103465
look mum I SAID IT AGAIN
>>
>>9103489
Since you came over from reddit. First it was the reddit fags shitting up the board with fast food threads. Then it was /pol/ turning every thread into hate against some random group. Now we have summer fags that try to be edgy like /b/ but come off retarded in every thread.

Welcome to /ck/ 2.0 where the co/ck/s turned to cu/ck/s
>>
>>9103509
Been coming on 4chan for 12 years tho, on and off. Smaller boards were usually pretty nice if you just knew the insider memes and vernacular. This is /b/ tier
>>
>>9103489
Did you honestly think this board was your personal recipe book? Create a real fucking thread you stupid fag, requests belong on >>>/wsr/.
>>
>>9103460
make scaloppine with couscous and some roasted root vegetables

it's healthy, "exotic," you can make yourself seem interesting by saying that people underrate couscous and root vegetables, and it goes well with wine so you can get her drunk
>>
>>9103460
I always do spaghetti bolognese. Easy, can't fuck it up, and doesn't set the bar too high for future meals. They think it's cute and better chance of fucking.
>>
File: beans.jpg (88KB, 520x580px) Image search: [Google]
beans.jpg
88KB, 520x580px
Beans, the Musical Fruit.

https://youtu.be/wEEuzUGEWws
>>
>>9103460
do a pan seared+baked chicken breast and some couscous with cilantro sauteed onions and diced tomatoes
>>
>>9103518
Your moms vagina is /b/ tier
>>
>>9103460
Serve her a vat of potlikker. Just the liquid, keep all of the meat and greens for yourself.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.