[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not a regular here, how did I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: din din mother fuckers.jpg (4MB, 5344x3006px) Image search: [Google]
din din mother fuckers.jpg
4MB, 5344x3006px
I'm not a regular here, how did I do?
>>
>>9101872
never saw this kind of hotpocket before
>>
>>9101872
>That tablecloth
Kill yourself ASAP
>>
>>9101930
look closer, that isn't the table cloth.
>>
File: 24315671235461.jpg (196KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
24315671235461.jpg
196KB, 728x409px
>>9101872
>no vegetables
>>
>>9101893
Kek
>>9101930
It's a fucking plate
>>9101981
>radishes and green onions
>not veggies
>>
>>9101872
you should say what is in it
But i'm not a fussy eater and I would eat it if I was hungry.
>>
>>9101991
The filling has the following:
>Vietnamese chilli paste
>olive oil
>a little cayenne pepper powder
>cut up radishes
>green onion/scallions/whatever
>black pepper
>minced garlic
And then as far as prep
>flour tortilla
>make it up like a burrito closed on both ends
>pan fry it in olive oil
Pretty much, I just threw shit together.
>>
We don't cook food and post it here.

Post a McChicken thread or GTFO.
>>
>>9101872
Honestly not bad
>>
>>9101872
overcooked. looks dry and bland
>>
>>9101996
Looks ok. I can think of better fillings but you were using veg you needed to use up before they got old and I appreciate that. I hate waste of food.
>>
>>9102024
Honestly, the past week or so I've been pan frying different shit in flour tortillas in various forms, rather as a fried burrito thing or fried quesdilla. I've also tried this
>ground cinnamon
>sugar
>nutmeg
>allspice
>butter
All mixed together, put on smaller flour tortillas, rolled up, then pan fried
>>
>>9102072
Like what fillings?
>>
>>9101996
>Vietnamese chilli paste

You mean Huy Fong chili garlic?
>>
>>9102099
Probably.
>>
>>9102104
>>9102099
They switched brands on me so I just grabbed whatever was there without reading it XD
>>
>>9102098
I'm pretty traditional so I usually just go with spiced meat and refried beans if I'm doing burritos. I usually finish my veg before they spoil in other ways. But you're being frugal and creative by combining different spices and tasting what happened. Gotta give you credit because although I don't waste much, I'm too lazy to experiment like you're doing. You're learning a shitload more on your own than I ever will.
>>
>>9102227
Wow, thanks! Honestly, like 40% of what I make is just throwing different stuff together. I might do something similar in the next couple of days except with ground bison and not as spicy. I think the biggest thing I've enjoying right now is the pan fried (on olive oil) flour tortilla stuff. Vegetable oil/soy bean oil, which I tried a few days ago, sucked. Olive oil or gtfo
>>
>>9101930

How does that make you feel that you just suggested that someone should kill their self? Do you feel good about putting a life at risk? Would you feel good if they went through with it? I think you need to take some time off of the computer and think about what you've done, mister.
>>
>>9101930
right back atcha
>>
>>9101872
Nice sandwich, OP
>>
File: caratb.gif (44KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
caratb.gif
44KB, 256x256px
>>9101872
Looks very tasty. Thanks for sharing.
>>
File: tumblr_omqjhdhqpF1sr0jero1_500.png (529KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omqjhdhqpF1sr0jero1_500.png
529KB, 500x666px
>>9101872
Not sure about the filling, but the wrapping looks nice and thin and crispy as fuck.

So 10/10 wrapping, would put things in it.
>>
>>9101872
you are in the 1% already, nice work
>>
>>9101930
stupid nigger that's the plate, and even if it wasnt you are a repulsive filthy retard, look at the food not at cloth irremediably idiotic fag
>>
>>9101872
Not the most traditional sandwich, but good enough to eat.
>>
>>9103652
looks like a panzerotto, not really a sandwich
>>
>>9102991
not that anon but id feel good if you killed yourself desu, like i accomplished something today
>>
>>9103700
Panzerotto is a sandwich
>>
>>9101996
Looks and sounds good op. 7.5/10
>>
How big is the chance that I get salmonella from a raw egg?

I eat alot of raw eggs.
>>
>>9103713
to me a sandwich implies two slices of bread with stuff in the middle, all uncooked beside a little warming up
but depends on your view i guess
>>
>>9103733
low, i know lot of people who do so and none ever got infections
most times is for some shitty mayo left out of the fridge for a couple days, or anything similar
>>
>>9103737
Thanks alot mate, I'm a paranoid motherfucker and you just gave me one less thing to worry about.
>>
>>9103735
Grilled cheese and tuna melts aren't sandwiches? Hamburgers? Subs only use one piece of bread.
>>
>>9103741
check this out better tho, in consideration on where you live and egg quality etc, dont just trust all random anons
anyway think of the enormous amount of sweets done with raw eggs, there would be a pandemic situation if the risk was even at 1%, as long as you take care of them and dont wait too long before eating them it will be fine
>>
>>9103751
im from a place where those things dont exist (beside burger, but well, they are - as the name says - burgers, a thing on their own)
>>
>>9103735
>>9103755
What kind of shit hole are you from?
>>
>>9103770
italy, fat cunt
cant call anything with bread somewhere in it a sandwich
>>
>>9103774
I'm not even the guy that was calling a Panzerotto a sandwich but I'm not sure how your limitation of what is a sandwich being that it can't be cooked...
>>
>>9103711
How does that make you feel that you just suggested that someone should kill their self? Do you feel good about putting a life at risk? Would you feel good if they went through with it? I think you need to take some time off of the computer and think about what you've done, mister.
>>
File: Sandwich-alignment-chart.jpg (192KB, 1200x825px) Image search: [Google]
Sandwich-alignment-chart.jpg
192KB, 1200x825px
>>9103774
>>
>>9103836
if there is a specific name for all those things, why you need to call them all sandwich?
ingredient and structure purist, clearly
>>
>>9103847
>if there is a specific name for all those things, why you need to call them all sandwich?

If we have oak, hickory, ash, walnut, and pine then why do we need the word tree?

If we have apple, plum, pear, strawberry, and peach then why do we need the word fruit?
>>
>>9103863
>yes my caring waiter, i will have some vegetables, then some meat, and then something sweet, also dont forget something to drink
brainlets cant into vocabulary?
>>
>>9102991
>getting your feelings hurt by something someone said on the internet
Kill yourself for real you weak little cunt
>>
>>9103836
i guess i'm an ingredient rebel since i'm perfectly comfortable referring to an ice cream sandwich as a sandwich. the structure is what makes it a sandwich imo.

>>9103869
because words are used to express ideas and concepts. when people are talking about what a sandwich is, it isn't so that they can categorize and identify certain products as sandwiches for a specific purpose. it's because how people understand and use language is interesting and people have their own perspectives on it.
>>
>>9103967
>>9103836
>rebbit/facebook tier shit
lmao
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.