[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No More Hot & Ready?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: extra most bestest.jpg (67KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
extra most bestest.jpg
67KB, 640x360px
Stopped in at the local Little Squeezers after work to get a $5 Hot & Ready pizza and was told they ain’t got them no more, having been replaced with the “Extra Most Bestest” pizza (for $6.00).

Being hungry and already there, I got that and while it does appear to have more pepperoni, it seems to have the same amount of cheese as a Hot & Ready.
>>
I noticed they were cutting down on the amount of cheese for hot n ready pizzas and now they just found an excuse to sell you the old pizza for $6
>>
>>9100976
did you have to wait or did they have some ready

I got one the other week but called ahead and told them to put it in the oven for me and was fresh as hell when I got there
>>
they will probably slowly start reducing the amount of cheese and pepperoni over the next year and this will be the new $6 Hot & Ready
>>
>>9100976
Why did they make the name so dumb?
>>
>>9103010
Memes
>>
walmart has hot pizzas for $5 too
>>
>>9103154
your better off getting their take n bakes and doing it yourself
>>
File: IMG_1434.jpg (30KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1434.jpg
30KB, 220x300px
>>9103068
Retard.
>>
I tried that new one also. It had like twice as much cheese as normal. Super really like wow loaded with cheese. The amount of pepperoni seemed to be a little more. What I didn't like (which is obviously just the nature of the ingredients) is how incredibly salty it was. It was so salty it felt like it was burning my tongue from the salt. But to be expected I suppose with all that salty cheese and cured meat.
>>
File: 20170408_204546-2016x1512.jpg (818KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
20170408_204546-2016x1512.jpg
818KB, 2016x1512px
>>9100976
At this price point I would say Domino's is better now. It was always better actually, but now littlecaesarfags don't have an argument. Dominos $5.99 two topping is the best deal in cheap pizza
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.