[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beer thread. what's your favourite Ales, Stouts, Lager etc etc.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 19

File: 20170124_200314.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170124_200314.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
Beer thread. what's your favourite Ales, Stouts, Lager etc etc.
>>
>>9100575
PBR thread.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170505_020152.png (658KB, 833x748px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170505_020152.png
658KB, 833x748px
Lager category
>>
>>9100586
Whatever floats your boat.
>>
File: 20170405_182942.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170405_182942.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Prefer Stouts
>>
Lately I've been into sour ales, saisons and barley wines.
>>
>>9100813
I agree, I'm really in to sours at the moment
>>
>>9100878
Got any favorites? I've been absolutely all over them for past two or so years and it kills me that there's not much options when it comes to them. They seem like a new craze
>>
File: dragon's milk.jpg (88KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
dragon's milk.jpg
88KB, 720x960px
>>9100575
>Ale
Newcastle Brown Ale
>Stout
Dragon's Milk Imperial Stout
>Porter
Highland Brewing Oatmeal Porter
>Lager
Pabst Blue Ribbon
>Witbier
Blue Moon Belgian White
>Hefeweizen
Franziskaner
>India Pale Ale
None. This is literally the only type of beer I don't like.
>Pilsner
Yuengling Premium
>Gose
Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose
>>
>>9101044
Pleb taste all around anon.
>>
>>9101052
But I said I don't like IPAs!
>>
>>9101069
>Not liking IPAs is the new >liking IPAs
>>
>>9100999
Not really a new craze. European examples have been around for years. Even some American brewers have been making sours for 10+ years. They used to be very niche and were a hard sell to most consumers. I feel like that's changing and so now more breweries are putting them out.

Here's some of my faves:
-anything sour from Russian River brewing, but Consecration is my favorite.
-anything sour from The Breury.
-La Folie from New Belgium
-Raspberry Tart from New Glarus
-Jolly Pumpkin La Roja or Oro de Calabaza
>>
>>9101069
That's fine. You don't like hoppy beers. I get it. But your favorite beers are a list of mass produced mediocrity. Newcastle? You're better than this anon.
>>
>>9101090
>Highland Brewing Oatmeal Porter
>Franziskaner
>Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose
>mass produced mediocrity
I mean I'll give you everything else on that list, but I genuinely find them to be enjoyable to drink. While microbrews do turn out some great stuff, there's some macros out there that aren't nearly as bad as hipsters say they are.
>>
>>9101123
Blue moon is a god awful Belgian wit.
>>
>>9101083
It can also be just me, but here in [spoiler]Finland[/spoiler] it's been a new thing, along with saisons, geuzes and so on. New thing, as in impossible to come by, because it was much harder to get microbrewery products in the past as well.

I'm always happy to try a new kind of beer, I'm glad there's finally options
>>
>>9101123
>>9101044
>Franziskaner
>not Schneider Weisse nor Paulaner
Others were right, Jesus Christ, you are a pleb.
Also,
>Blue moon
Why not just say that you like Hoegaarten as well?
>>
Last beer I had was a bomber of "Pseudo Sue double dry hopped" pale ale recommended by a dude at the bar. It was tasty but not outstanding in any way. Would drink again/10
>>
What's the heaviest, thickest, richest type of beer? I want to feel like I'm drinking bread
>>
>>9101192
Schlenkerla Rauchbier
It's like drinking a sandwich.
>>
>>9101201
A sandwich that was made in a wood fire to be exact. It's not exactly a drinkable beer though.
>>
Alright anons, I think it's time we all agreed that while IPAs were overrated as the "best beer" for years it's time that we started hating on stoutfags. Sours and saisons are just becoming more common but stouts are at an all time high favorability so we have to hate it. Then we can hate sours. Got it? Good.
>>
>>9101208
This. They taste way too much like smoke. I mean, when I had one, I had the feeling that I was licking a burnt firewood
>>
>>9101081
>no it isn't
>>
>>9101137
agreed. It turns my stomach after a few sips. I can't drink it for it literally makes me sick
>>
>>9101306
Get a load of this fuckin Mary. I bet your shit smells like roses.

Anyway, Blue Moon is the Bud Light of wheat beer.
>>
File: 20170611_182122-1.jpg (820KB, 1152x1516px) Image search: [Google]
20170611_182122-1.jpg
820KB, 1152x1516px
I am become meme, the destroyer of beer conversations
>>
>>9100813
sours are alright but I've had some that are too vinegarey.

Saison is the one kind of beer that I don't get at all. I have never enjoyed a single one, and I have tried several.
>>
GOSE
O
S
E

I gave my uncle a sip of some Gose and he said it tasted like "Theraflu".
>>
Flying dog raging bitch all day erry day my fellow marylanders
>>
File: laguniters.jpg (133KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
laguniters.jpg
133KB, 1600x1200px
I love a good Old Rasputin or Expedition Stout but the humble Lagunitas Imperial is my go-to.

>$4
>THICC ass mouthfeel
>deep, dark, luscious flavor
>gorgeous to look at

It nails the fundamentals of a good stout without resorting to memes like chocolate, chili, peanut butter, caramel, etc. like most stouts. It's a stout that tastes dark and deep and roasty but tastes like a beer and not a chocolate shake.

Try it, /ck/.
>>
>>9101545
I recommended that beer once to a really frustrating and cunty customer. She wasn't amused.
>>
>>9101545
This is actually a really good beer. I like when ignorant people buy it for the name and don't realize it's a pretty strong ipa. The reactions are pretty good.
>>
>>9101558
>Lagunitas Imperial Stout
>over Expedition and Old Rasputin

No dawg
>>
>>9101651
Should've said for the price it's almost with the heavy hitters.

Old Rasputin and especially Expedition can be a bit expensive. For $4 Lagunitas is p good
>>
>>9101651
To be fair, for the price point and quality I'd buy it over expedition and old Rasputin. Especially if I didn't want lone bottles of stout hanging around in my fridge after I got my fix
>>
I've been obsessed with scotch ales for awhile.

Personal favorites are Drafty Kilt by Monday Night (I dig that it's local), and Dirty Bastard by Founders'.

Old Chub wasn't bad, Claymore was just straight awful, and Skull Splitter by Orkney was great.

Oddly enough, i don't like porters or stouts.
>>
File: Traquair Jacobite Ale.jpg (130KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Traquair Jacobite Ale.jpg
130KB, 1200x1600px
>>9101669
If you can find this, give it a shot
>>
>>9101655
Lagi delivers good beer at great prices. They're fantastic.
>>
>>9101192
Kvass

It's literally fermented bread.
>>
File: IMG_1914.jpg (15KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1914.jpg
15KB, 355x355px
>>9101669
Alesmith Wee Heavy
Duck Rabbit Wee Heavy

Also get yourself a thistle glass.
>>
File: Pils_med.png (182KB, 308x740px) Image search: [Google]
Pils_med.png
182KB, 308x740px
Tried this today. Fantastic pils.
>>
>>9100575
>Ale
Piraat

>Stout
Southern Star Buried Hatchet

>IPA
Karbach Hopadillo

Not all that familiar with Pilsners or Porters, I'll tell ya when I try a few more. Lagers are so common and abundant that it's a difficult question to answer. Maybe Steel Reserve? Dirt cheap and gets you hammered.
>>
>>9101558

I've spent the last year trying to find someone who can sell me a case of Lagunitas Imperial Stout.

>work at grocery store that distributes bombers of Lagunitas
>talk to sales rep about ordering me a case of imperial stout
>says he's never heard of it before and immediately becomes dismissive
>quit job
>work at brewery delivering beer to bottle shops
>ask every bottle shop if they can order a case for me
>only one place is confident in receiving it, and they are out in bumfuck, USA
>they flake out on me and give me the run around when I ask if they got it in for me

Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>9102134
Have you tried calling Lagunitas about their distribution network?
>>
I like most beers but I really dislike those wheat beers that taste like coriander seeds and orange peel, sometimes hints of banana. Fucking gross.
>>
>>9102155

I didn't think it would be worth their time to make a one time sale of $55
>>
>>9101558
that sounds interesting, I've been put off by the idea of Imperial stouts because they seem like something you'd take two sips of and be bored with
>>
Favorite Lagers:

Sam Adams Boston Lager, Brooklyn Lager, Coney Island Mermaid Pilsner, Saranac Adirondack Lager, Lagunitas Pils

Adjunt Lager:

Miller High Life

Pale Ale:

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Bronx Pale Ale, Sweetwater 420, Saranac Pale Ale

IPA:

Lagunitas IPA, Dogfish Head 60 Minute, Founder's All Day

Stout:

Guinness Extra Stout

>>9101789
Do people actually hate on Lagunitas?
>>
>>9101651
Is Expedition an actual expedition stout recipe or is it just a cool name?
>>
>>9101538
Saison DuPont? This is the standard that all other saison should be held to. If you haven't already, give it a shot.
>>
>>9100575
>Lagers
Jever Pils, Brewdog This is Lager, Feral Perth Local, Alhambra Reserva 1925
>Pale Ale
Sierra Nevada, Little Creatures, Little Dove, Alpha Pale Ale
>IPA
Feral War Hog, Elvis Juice
>Stouts/porters
I like pretty much all of 'em. Special mention to Old Engine Oil
>Witbiers
Hitachino Nest
>Belgies
Rochefort 8 & 10, Chimay Blue & White, Karmeliet Tripel, Gulden Draak, Kwak
>Weisses
Schneider Weisse Tap 6, Weihenstephaner Vitus
>Saisons
Another one I like pretty much all of. Special mention to Brooklyn Sorachi Ace
>Sours
Petrus Aged Pale and their other stuff
>>
>>9101201
>>9101208
>>9101234
I really like it, body isn't too thick, I don't feel the flavour is overwhelming, the beechwood smoke is relatively mild. It does depend on which you get.
>>
>>9101655
>>9101659
I agree that Lagunitas impy stout is a great value, but it's clearly not in the top tier that Expedition and Rasputin are.

>lone bottles
Best part of impy stouts is that the good ones can take some age. Put them in a cool dark place and let them sit. I have some Expedition bottles from 10 years ago that I'm gonna crack soon and see if they're good or garbage.
>>
>>9103204
Expedition Stout is an Imperial Stout brewed by Bell's in Kalamazoo, MI.

Do you mean Export Stout?
Pike Brewing XXXXX is the easiest to find American example of an Export Stout
>>
Just tried this the other day on a whim, wasn't too bad. Easy drinking
>>
>>9103293
It's smokey as fuck. I've had the Marzen and Urbock. I could easily drink a few Marzens but the Urbock might be a bit heavy if I'm having a big night. Got their Doppelbock chilling in my fridge at the moment, looking forward to trying it.
>>
>>9101558
>mouthfeel

Just say texture, you fucking moron. We already have a word for this; there's no need to invent another one.
>>
>>9103181
The beer is good. I just don't like giving money to Heineken.
>>
>>9103433
Texture implies touching with the hands or seeing with the eyes. You can't touch or see how something will feel in your mouth
>>
>>9103294
>10 years
I'd guess garbage. I have enough stored away. I'm over the aging meme desu.
>>
>>9103553
Texture has always been used to describe food. Go google "texture eater" and discover how wrong you are.
>>
Stouts, brown ales and red ales

But if I'm in Europe all I drink is pilsners or lagers
>>
>>9103553
>Texture implies touching

Yes. And you can touch with any part of the body, including the mouth and tongue. Hands aren't the only thing that can feel texture.
>>
>>9103433
His usage is perfectly legitimate and it's been used since 1980.

mouth·feel
ˈmouTHfēl'
noun
noun: mouthfeel; plural noun: mouthfeels; noun: mouth-feel; plural noun: mouth-feels
the physical sensations in the mouth produced by a particular food.
"this Cabernet has a dense, tightly woven mouthfeel, with complex, chewy, and velvety tannins"

Get over yourself. Languages evolve, new words develop, grammars change.
>>
>American Pale Ale
Toppling Goliath PseudoSue
>Stout
Moa Imperial Stout
>Brown Ale
Surly Coffee Bender
>IPA
Castle Danger Double Crossing
>Pilsner
Bent Paddle Venture Pils
>Lager
Grain Belt Premium
>Witbier
Allagash White

I haven't had gose and I've only tried one saison. I liked it fine but I don't get the hype
>>
>>9104266
>forgot Porter
Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald

Who else /MN/ in here
>>
File: MikkellerSDFruitFace.jpg (393KB, 1175x2088px) Image search: [Google]
MikkellerSDFruitFace.jpg
393KB, 1175x2088px
Mikkellers sours are really not all that good.
>>
Where the fuck do I cop blank/cheap snifters for stouts and some Belgian style tulips? I'm in Canada.

Where do you guys get your glassware?
>>
>>9104584
>Where do you guys get your glassware?

Mail-order online. I use Amazon.
>>
>>9103578
>>9103631
Food. Solid things. Liquids are different. That's why they use terms like viscosity to describe them. Dip your hand in a stout and it feels wet. Put it in your mouth and it feels thick, creamy, syrupy, etc.
Mouthfeel is fine to use and directly states where the experience lies.
>>
File: WP_20170628_21_27_59_Rich_LI.jpg (4MB, 5230x2944px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170628_21_27_59_Rich_LI.jpg
4MB, 5230x2944px
Best beer imo
>>
favorite widely available pilsner in usa?

just got some bitburger cause i never see it here
>>
>>9104584
Whenever I really like a glass that I'm drinking from at a bar I'll just ask the bartender if I can take the glass.
Works about 75% of the time.
Also, around Christmas those gift packs at liquor stores come with a nice glass and beer.
>>
>>9100575
Favorite styles are saisons, sours, barleywines and quads.

Leaving off rare/hard to find shit
>saisons
Off Color Apex Predator, Logsdon Seizoen

>sours
Bruery's Oude Tart, Jolly Pumpkin's Oro De Calabaza

>barleywines
J.W. Lees Port Barrel, Central Waters Barleywine

>Quads
Off Color Growl, Rochefort 10

>>9101530
I love it, not for the taste but because I live near the brewpub and can get incredible beers for this mediocre specimen.
>>
>>9100575
Was enjoying the Ballast Point Stouts but the Vanilla Stout had the strongest coffee like taste to it that it became almost unpleasant. Still finished though since the fucker was 7 bucks.
>>
>>9105655
Honestly lad mouthfeel and texture are actually different, related, but different
>>
>>9104266
Is the Coffee Bender really that good? I haven't had it. Surly is kind of hit-or-miss for me.
>>
>>9105727
It's texture that you feel with your mouth. There are textures that you can see with your eyes, but we still call them textures and not "eyefeels".
>>
I've tried everything guys. From budweisers and coronas to multiple IPA's, but beer just taste fucking disgusting honestly. Maybe it's because my uncle caught me sneaking a sip of his heineken once and made me drink an entire bottle as punishment, but it all just taste like carbonated grass to me.
>>
>>9105730
It's a hell of a lot better than the standard Bender, yeah. Usually not worth the price point I see, but it's good. Surly is super hit or miss, I agree. Never got the hype with their IPAs
>>
>>9105637
Orval.

I could drink it every day.
>>
Got the new Evil Twin lemonade IPA, raspberry lemonade IPA, and Coconut Maple stout today. They're one of my favorite breweries so I'm looking forward to trying them. Not typically huge on IPAs but their Molotov Cocktail has been my favorite IPA for a long time.
>>
>>9105747
Yes we call them visuals
>>
File: 20170628_135832.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170628_135832.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
I collect bottles so i went to my local bar and got this sweet bitch. Whos had it? Was a bit pricey at 12$ but it was the thiccest beer ive ever had, at 14.5 abv to boot
>>
File: IMG_20170628_223521.jpg (4MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170628_223521.jpg
4MB, 3120x4160px
I'm a porters and stouts kind of guy. Everything else I'm kind of meh on. It might be sacrilege, but I'm just not down with hops.

Anyway, I nabbed this during my last excursion to the liquor store. Despite the stupid (awesome) name, it was fantastic. There's also a brewery where I live that makes a porter called Shadowcaster. I'm having a hard time thinking of a better porter.
>>
>>9106590
Soumds dank, whats the abv?
>>
>>9106669
9.3% on the stout, ~10% on the porter.
>>
>>9100575
Pale Ales, Wheat Ales and Lagers.
>>
How do I drink beer without fear of getting a (bigger) beer belly?
>>
>>9100575
>Ale
Haven't had many, I guess Ghettoblaster since it's the only one that comes to mind right now.

>Stout
It's a toss up between Bell's Java Stout and Founder's Breakfast Stout.

>Lager
I guess Yuengling is pretty drinkable.

>Wheat beer
Weihenstephaner

IPA's always taste piney/soapy to me. I don't think I've ever tried an IPA and liked it.
>>
>>9100575

what I drank tonight, pretty good, but I've had better IPAs

>inb4 IPGay
>>
>>9104998
>Whenever I really like a glass that I'm drinking from at a bar I'll just ask the bartender if I can take the glass.
>Works about 75% of the time.
Wow really? Where do you live?
>>
>>9106713
Get one before you start drinking so you don't have to worry about it.
>>
File: Label of Delirium Tremens Beer.jpg (826KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Label of Delirium Tremens Beer.jpg
826KB, 1600x1200px
Elder God-tier coming through
>>
>>9107428
That's breddy good, but Rochefort 8 and Struise Pannepot are better.
>>
File: 1477502570332.jpg (69KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1477502570332.jpg
69KB, 520x678px
>tfw shop at my local liquor store enough that the girl there has recognizes me
>doesn't even bother to check my id anymore
>think she was hitting on me last time but I'm not sure

Anyway
>stout
left hand nitro milk stout (favorite beer in general)
>ale
deep ellum dallas blonde (I'm a shill for anything local)
>lager
imported sapporo
>>
>>9107428
Is this actually good? they sell it in 4 packs and in individuals in the build your own section at my local store but I've never bothered to try it
>>
>>9100575
Variety.
As of now my favorite style is probably Amber ale. But today I would have loved a big bottle of a dark Belgian ale.
>>
Got a pack of founders breakfast Stout yesterday and looking forward to trying it I hope it's not shitty I will be very disappointed
>>
>>9107357
Not him but I'm in texas and recently for my fathers birthday we went to a place where he asked to keep the glass and the bartender told him while it wasn't allowed he didn't see anything if we walked out the door with them. Afterwards he told me just asking works 99% of the time and that he had a collected a large collection of nice glasses this way.
>>
>>9104657
Dang those Libbey glasses are perfect. Our amazon doesn't have anything for a good deal. I found this site which has a good selection of tulips: http://www.alambika.ca/en/beer-sake/beer/beer-glasses.html, but no snifter. I don't really like brewery glasses, but one of my bottle shops has a nice tulip with their logo i might just grab.

>>9104998
This is a good idea. I don't go out much though, I was just at a Mexican restaurant that let my sister take a clay cup so it's silly I didn't think of this.
>>
My local store still has singles of KBS for $6 a pop, should I grab one?
>>
>>9107922
wait till they go down to $5.80
>>
>>9107922
Grab one and see if you like it. If so grab more. At $6 a pop you're not losing much at least considering in my area that's average price for an individual specialty brew.
>>
I'm a Canadian going on vacation to the northwestern US next month. Any must have beers that you can only get on the west coast?
>>
>>9107357
I've done it a handful of times and it worked every time. Decent bars get tons of promotional glasses.
>>
>>9107890
It's good anon. You should enjoy it.
>>
>>9107922
Worth it.
>>
>>9109002
Where ya going?

Seattle and Portland (and all of the PNW) have a great beer scene.

I was in Seattle last year for a couple days and checked out Reuben's Brews and Holy Mountain Brewery. Both had some really solid offerings on tap.
>>
>>9109420
Visiting a friend in eastern Washington, I'll be doing /out/ stuff mostly, so apart from the drive there, I won't be in any major cities. Unless there are some worthwhile places to check out in Montana or northern Idaho along the way, I'll mostly be buying bottled/canned beer.
>>
>>9107359
>tfw you're trying to lose weight, but then you get really into craft beers

I was doing so well...
>>
>>9109636
Just go full alcoholic and make booze all of your calories for the day.
>>
>>9105051
You west coast faggots are the reason jolly pumpkin can continue to survive making the piss they have brewed for years. Michigan does have good sours. Jolly pumpkin doesnt make them.
>>
>>9106551
I bought a 4-pack of those like a year ago, but they were 17.1%. The booziness didn't bug me, but it was too sweet IMO. 14.5% sounds more manageable.
>>
>>9101044
Anderson valley blood orange gose is fucking delicious, can't shell out $9/ sixer for a 4.3% beer though.
>>
>>9101558
best bang for the buck right there. Lagunitas lil sumpin is one of my favorite commercial IPAs
>>
Pale ales are fucking garbage and IPAs make me want to vomit

literally the only good beers I've had are english brown ales and stouts. Last time I got a blood test, my testosterone levels were quite high. Does having high test prevent you from enjoying IPAs? Every scrawny, self-proclaimed "beer geek" that I've met just seems to just drink IPAs, or at least looks upon them with the most fondness
>>
>>9101558
There is literally nothing wrong with chocolate stouts.
>>
>>9110301
Nothing wrong with it, sure, as I said I like them myself. But it shouldn't be a crutch. So many chocolate stouts I've had have been good in some ways while skimping on the fundamentals, because they're going for the UBER CHOCOLATE FLAVOR. Lagunitas isn't flashy but it nails the fundamentals of an imperial stout, which is why I like it so much. It's simple and elegant.
>>
File: thumbsup.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>9110296
>like brown ales and stouts
>dont like ipas
>high test
this is my kind of guy right here. we would get along well
>>
>>9110296
You probably just haven't developed the taste, yet. Your tastebud IQ is still low/undeveloped. Stouts are for people who barely started drinking, so it's no surprise why you like them, meanwhile IPAs are more for veterans.
>>
File: mcmahon.gif (751KB, 245x187px) Image search: [Google]
mcmahon.gif
751KB, 245x187px
Founders is opening a new location in Detroit expected to be open Winter 2017. Will I see any of you lads there
>>
>>9110296
>>9110322
Or you could just not be a total faggot and enjoy most types of beers for differing reasons. I like stouts, IPAs, Belgians, and pretty much anything - as long as they're good.
>>
>>9110296
I can understand not liking some of the retarded IPAs on the market, but not liking Pale Ales? That's probably one of the easiest styles to like.
>>
Who else loves craft lagers?
>>
>>9110572
I haven't had too many but I always enjoy them when I get them
>>
>>9110572
Hard to find a well made one.
>>
>>9110325
Will it have as many fucking hipsters lurking around as the gr location? Most beer spots in detroit arent to filthy with weirdos but founders tap room is full of em.
>>
>>9111819
Probably less than GR but still a bunch. Craft beer is a hipster interest you just have to deal with it, I hate them more than anyone but that's just the way it is.
>>
>>9100575
Fun Fact: If you google nu-male OPs image is the 3rd pic that comes up.
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.