[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Open Pit BBQ Brown Sugar and Bourbon Sauce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: products_sweet_bourbon.png (125KB, 214x452px) Image search: [Google]
products_sweet_bourbon.png
125KB, 214x452px
I just got back from buying this, people on this board insisted that I did saying it was good

I just tried it

It's fucking disgusting

Seriously, this sauce tastes like almost expired bananas. It's too sweet to the point it becomes sickening. How do you people eat this?
>>
And before you reply, think about what you've done. What you've done to both me and my innocent taste buds whose lives you've destroyed.
>>
>>9100312
Its for melanin affluent individuals, they all like their shit too sweet. Its primarily why they all have diabetes, or as they call it, 'the sugar'.
>>
>>9100327
It's fucking repulsive. Just one bite and I felt like vomiting. Banana shit liquid
>>
>>9100312
>It's fucking disgusting

Niggers with no cooking skills love dumping 5 bottles of this shit on expired walmart meat....

they call it "flavor."
>>
>>9100327
>>9100382
Ah yes, blame the nig-nogs for a recommendation OP was given by a predominantly white board.
>>
>>9100312
>expired bananas
That's the cheap bourbon, exacerbated by the brown sugar. You ever notice how Jack Daniel's tastes a lot like foam banana candy when you're used to literally any other whiskey?
>>
File: Black 'merican Diabetes Rates.jpg (87KB, 1280x655px) Image search: [Google]
Black 'merican Diabetes Rates.jpg
87KB, 1280x655px
>>9100426

FUN FACT:

In America, the African American diabetes board has tried to get Barak Obama to issue a "state of emergency" over the health of African Americans.

Among the major issues for the emergency are "All time high" rates for diabetes and obesity in the AA community.
>>
>>9100445
>FUN FACT:
>In America, the African American diabetes board has tried to get Barak Obama to issue a "state of emergency" over the health of African Americans.
>Among the major issues for the emergency are "All time high" rates for diabetes and obesity in the AA community.

Y'ALL WHITE PEOPLE JUST DON'T KNOW FAT & SALT = FLAVA!
>>
>>9100445
I'm just saying, if OP was actually recommended this sauce from this board, there's a pretty good chance it was a white person who recommended it. We had a straw-poll asking anons what race they are not too long ago, and whites have a strong majority here.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.