[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ramenoholics Anonymous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Hello, my name is Bob and I'm a ramenoholic. I eat at least 2 of pic related every day. I take vitamin supplements to get extra nutrition, but I don't know if there's an end in sight. Does anyone else have this disease?
>>
>>9094946
are you autistic about the taste or do you just not know how to make anything else
>>
>>9094982
For me, it's the taste and the spice. It's not too hot to be annoying but hot enough to leave me sweating after I drink the broth.

It's such a satisfying feeling, like popping a big zit and then rubbing the puss between your fingers and smelling them.
>>
>>9094993
>>9094993
>drinking the broth
i'm a fat fuck so i add cooked rice, boiled egg and some pork and enjoy a nice spicy 2nd meal
>>
>>9094946
Now I've got a craving for this shit...

Guess I'm off to the shops
>>
>>9094946
That's a lot of sodium anon.
>>
>>9095543
Unless you have preexisting issues with your cardiovascular system a little extra sodium is not actually bad for you.
>>
>>9094946
Add filet medium + mushroom + bok choy + green onion and I'm in the same boat. shin black is mine though.
>>
>>9095565
Right, keep eating double dv sodium every day. Good call. Not bad for you.
>>
>>9095578
OP, and almost everybody else in the West, is getting far more than double dv. And then they piss it out.
It's fine. Your body is not a fragile flower that can't handle a little salt.
Next you'll tell me everybody is dehydrated and we should drink a gallon of water a day.
>>
salt actually isn't bad for you, in fact if you ate no sodium you would die within a week.

It's the salt that dissolves the water in your body that cause the heart disease because you are dehydrated 2 much. just drink more water.
>>
>>9094946

You should buy boxes of dry Asian noodles and then just cook one pack of ramen and use some of the other noodles. Instant ramen is only good for the soup anyway.
>>
File: hnnnnng.jpg (14KB, 378x301px) Image search: [Google]
hnnnnng.jpg
14KB, 378x301px
>>9095583
Right, widespread high blood pressure and heart problems is not a result of salt because people piss it out! You're so smart anon, thanks for enlightening me. Go ahead and enjoy some pic related.
>>
>>9095595
It's a result of people being fat and not exercising, you fucking idiot.
But as I said; if you have a preexisting condition it can make it worse, yes.
>>
>>9095628
Being fat? You mean like from high sodium fast food which causes high blood pressure which in turn adds stress to your heart? Thanks hun
>>
>>9095631
You sound like one of those faggots who think the sugar found in fruit is different from refined sugar.
>>
>>9095631
I see now. You had me going for a while too.
Good job.
>>
>>9095240
So just made up some of this shit, and added baby octopus, sliced radish, and sliced mushrooms.

Can't wait for the diarrhea to hit.
>>
You need to watch Ivan Ramen. This is Ivan Ramen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9l7ByKSNJ0
>>
The best ramen by far I've ever had is indomie mi goreng, I can't get enough of this shit, I swear it's the msg that makes me keep coming back for more of the delicious soupy broth and the generous sprinkle of fried shallots
>>
>>9095664

Real ramen chefs never touch msg.
>>
You guys don't really know much about ramen.
>>
chef's table season 3 episode 4.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.