[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /liverandonions/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: l60565625.jpg (49KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
l60565625.jpg
49KB, 475x356px
Who /liverandonions/ here?
>>
the flavor can be delicious, but it has to be from a cow that was raised somewhere other than a football stadium-sized warehouse pumped in all three holes with various antiobiotics and hormones, because all that stuff gets filtered through the liver.
>>
>tfw high cholesterol

i wish
>>
I prefer to use liver in Thai Green Curries.
>>
File: 1497649559861.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1497649559861.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>9094943
Yeah boi

Liver, bacon and mash potato.

Fuuuuck yes.

But yeah, gotta be from a nice cow.
>>
How do you guys prepare/cook your liver and onions,? What side dishes?

Only time I ever ate it was when my mom makes it but whenever I go visit her I never catch her when she makes it.

She does it with lots of onions and tomatoes and some rice and beans with home made tortillas cos we're spics
>>
>>9095337
Never been a fan of tomatoes with my L&O

I do the usual flour and fry for the liver. Onions in butter dumped on top. It's beef so a potato side usually goes well with it. Definitely an underrated meme food with a bad rep.
>>
File: IMGP1334.jpg (1MB, 2304x3072px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP1334.jpg
1MB, 2304x3072px
>>9095337

Cook the bacon in a large non-stick frying pan until crisp.

Meanwhile, mix the flour and sage, if using, and use to dust the liver. Remove bacon from the pan and set aside. Add the oil to the pan and brown the liver for about 1 min on each side.
Remove from the pan, then fry the onion until softened.
>>
I want to try it.

Should I get love from my local mexican grocer?

I get steaks and other meat there sometimes and I feel like it isn't as fresh as from reasors
>>
>>9094943
Sounds dank but also sounds like it would give you 3-month decaying zombie breath.
>>
File: LiverBacon3.jpg (114KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
LiverBacon3.jpg
114KB, 800x670px
>>9094943

My dad makes the best liver & bacon iv ever had.

I couldn't stand it as a kid but makes me drool just thinking about it now.
>>
>>9094943
never had it. i remember pre disney doug ate it kind of wanted to try it but never got to.
>>
Fried liver with worcester sauce, fried onion and mushrooms over it, then smothered in brown gravy.
Shit's tits.
>>
Hell yeah
I use a smidge of red wine. My go-to meal when I want to feel fancy but not work hard.
>>
>>9094943
I love it. I go for calf liver because it's a bit milder, and I mix a pinch of anise into the starch I coat it in before frying.
>>
I tried it making it once and I couldn't eat it, and I'm almost never picky. The metallic taste stung my throat and the house smelled for days.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.