[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sriracha maple bacon with avocado toast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.png (620KB, 646x548px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
620KB, 646x548px
How many of le meme foods can you combine in to an acceptable recipe?
>>
>>9092737

as many as you want as long as it's good
>>
>>9092744
This. The idea of a "food meme" is a meme
>>
>>9092737
What no cheese and Himalayan pink salt in Topeka Kansas
>>
File: beer.jpg (125KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
beer.jpg
125KB, 1500x1125px
>>9092839
>Himalayan pink salt

Good shout anon.

I'm thinking i should pair this with a barrel aged craft beer.
>>
File: 1496267299291.jpg (52KB, 493x820px) Image search: [Google]
1496267299291.jpg
52KB, 493x820px
>waaah people are eating things I don't like again
>>
>>9093077
jill pls
>>
>>9093077
I like all of the food here.
What i dont like is being told what i should be eating & drinking.
Its fucking patronising.
Say some derp on reddit tells me i should try sriracha on my eggs.
Like they discovered that.
Like i live in some cave where i would never have tried that already.
Its deeply fucking patronising.
Im not some 14 year old cunt, iv seen the click bait food sites that are spewing out the same bullshit content, paid for by advertisers and industry shills.
When i go to buy some food now, literally every bar sells 'gourmet' burgers in brioche buns, like every single bar had the same ‘cool’ idea at the same moment and in a bid to be individual all did the exact same thing.
Every single one of those bars tops their burger with bacon, which I love, but I also know that the bacon craze of 2012 was a forced meme by the US Pork industry to sell more bacon…

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-10-06/bacon-why-americas-favorite-food-mania-happened

Its not about the food I like, to me its about being aware that our tastes are being manipulated by ‘industry’ and having the knowledge and freedom to not be part of the identikit zeitgeist.
Its about not being a normie.
>>
>>9093344

hey bud don't you have some legos to color code?
>>
>>9093344
>What i dont like is being told what i should be eating & drinking.
Don't browse reddit then? Or don't read things that tell you what you should eat?
>>
File: Dolan+eat_fc6790_3503479.jpg (60KB, 669x462px) Image search: [Google]
Dolan+eat_fc6790_3503479.jpg
60KB, 669x462px
>>9093363
lul

>>9093373
The reddit thing was an example.
I like reading about food though.
I like /ck/ because the pictures are shitty and the food often iffy at best.
At least its real.
That food sub on reddit does make me angry though, so you're right i should probably not read that.
>>
>>9093395
>I like reading about food though.
Then literally stop exposing yourself to things that irritate you if those things are not vital to your survival. Are you like those Alt-Right/Ctrl-Left retards who scour the net for things to get offended about?
>>
>>9093401
>Are you like those Alt-Right/Ctrl-Left retards who scour the net for things to get offended about?

Honestly, not about politics.
But i am on the internet a lot.
Maybe i am doing that with other stuff.
Im going to take that on board.
Thanks.
>>
>>9093415
anytime bb
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.