[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kale.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1495769911112.jpg (93KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
1495769911112.jpg
93KB, 800x449px
This is not a meme.
>>
I like the flat dark green kale better
>>
kale grows all throughout the year in my yard. verastile, hearty, good for you. love that kale.
>>
>>9092594
agree^
i'll only eat kale if its nice and buttery though
>>
lacinato kale > curly kale in almost all instances (the exception being soups)

lacinato kale is so fucking good. it's more tender, it has a better texture, you can chop it up to make a salad and it doesn't wilt so you can travel with it (lunches at work, potlucks, cookouts, etc.)
>>
>>9093140
This. We grow it year round. I had a lacinto kale salad with fresh picked cucumbers, tomatoes and onions and vinagrette last night and having another tonight. Love it.
>>
>>9092561
This board is for food and the cooking of that food.
Perhaps you were looking for >>>/s4s/
>>
tastes good with lentil soup
>>
>eating rabbit food
>>
This is how you eat kale you dumb 'Muritards
>>
>>9095128
>kale for ants
>>
>>9095193
>how does the inturwebs work?
>>
>>9095128

If you're not just shitposting, do you have any tips for making this? I want to eat exactly what's in this pic. I found the recipe page that it's from, but it's in Krautspeak and no-one in America makes this so I don't have much to go on.
>>
>>9095219
Dunno. But to make this >>9095128
>boil potatoes and kale together for about 25 mins
>drain, let steam for a bit and mash with some butter, salt and pepper
>serve with mustard, pickles and melted pork fat

The sausage is smoked.
>>
File: 1496117666439.jpg (102KB, 570x407px) Image search: [Google]
1496117666439.jpg
102KB, 570x407px
>>9092561

One good handful has far more then a full days supply of vitamins A, C, and K. Kale also contains Calcium, Iron, Protein, and Potassium. It's a perfect vegetable.

The only ones I know of that are healthier are watercress and swiss chard. Watercress can contain liver flukes if not raised right and swiss chard tastes like dirt.

Mix kale with mustard greens for a delightful addition to its taste. Cook in a pan with butter until tender and dark green.

Eating it raw is best and healthiest. I mix mine with chia, sunflower, and raw unsalted pumpkin seeds. Pepper, garlic, and sage. Then use a greek dressing with a vinegar base or a black vinegarette.
>>
dehydrated kale chips are so addictive.
>>
File: Bacon.jpg (496KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Bacon.jpg
496KB, 1600x1600px
This is not a meme.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.