[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pizza Party

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: chucker.jpg (375KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
chucker.jpg
375KB, 1024x683px
Do you like cold pizza? Do you reheat pizza? Which way is the best? What is your favorite style of pizza? Do you like pizza to have many toppings or none? What toppings do you like? Do you like messy sauce or little sauce? Do you like spicy or swee? Etc etc

Also, what do you drink with pizza? Cola seems to be optimal.
>>
>>9091212
Dude, Chuck E Cheese pizza is fucking too good for what it should be. And they have pitchers of beer to boot!

By the way...
>The E. is for Entertainment
>>
File: majormagi.jpg (54KB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
majormagi.jpg
54KB, 720x406px
>>9091218
I eat Chuck's pizza every now and again. It's good pizza, I've always felt like they should expand their operation.

They are quite gangster like, I remember when I was a youth there was much competition, like Major Magic's (where I often went as a youth), Showbiz, and even Ceasar Land

These days pretty much all those places have become long dead or became a Chuck E themselves

It's odd to me how some places will become nothing but ghosts of the past, forever only existing in the minds of those who experienced them and never to be once more
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Toaster oven is my preferred technique
>>
>>9091212
i found out that reheating pizza on a air fryer is the best way
>>
File: IMG_0300.jpg (119KB, 1228x571px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0300.jpg
119KB, 1228x571px
>>9091350
>>
>>9091350
What are you doing in this thread you stupid faggot
>>
>>9091218
>>9091229

Chuck E Cheese loads up their sauce and dough with sugar to make it more appealing to kids, that's how it is """good"""
>>
>>9091390
Who gives a fuck
>>
>>9091390
>something is good by using ingredients people find to taste pleasurable

Really makes you think
>>
File: bad_cat.jpg (17KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
bad_cat.jpg
17KB, 100x100px
>>9091212
i dont re heat pizza it makes it taste like rubber

depends on whose comming over to the toppings i choose

go to sides are garlic bread. and fries and drin k

if its a special occasion desert menu: cheesecake
>>
cold,reheated,fresh all are good. sometimes i like many toppings. go easy on the sauce n heavy on the cheese though.
>>
>>9091212
No. Greasy.
Yes.
Microwave.
Yes.
Meat.
Somewhere between the two.
Spicy.
Coke or cider.
>>
>>9091474
I've yet to find a way to make pizza taste like rubber
>>
>>9091212
>Do you reheat pizza?
Yes. I microwave it briefly, then slap it in the oven just to get it a little crispy but not dry.
>>
Anyone else reheat pizza with a frying pan?
>>
>>9092380
Using a frying pan on low-med heat is the only way to go. Maybe add a little butter to the pan for thicker crusts
>>
>>9091379
No homo
>>
>>9091212
i like cold pizza fine, but if you're gonna reheat, you're doing yourself a disservice if you don't put that shit in the oven. it can legit be almost as good as fresh, microwaving it is nowhere near as good
>>
>>9091212

Reheat in an oven set to 350F for about eight minutes just right on the rack.
>>
>>9091407

really wobbles my walrus
>>
Pepsi with my pizza. My favorite pizza is meatlovers with extra banana peppers.
>>
>>9091229
>have a place called Gatty Town, taken there a good bit as a kid by parents, school, or summer camps
>it's a gun store now
>>
>>9094975
good stuff
had a pretty sweet arcade
>>
>>9091350
too much bread.
>>
>>9093076
Why do people think this? reheating pizza in the oven is retarded. That just makes it crispy.
>>
>>9091212
Chucky cheeses has the best pizza on the planet; good thing I live quite close to one so I can get that take out.
>>
>>9095594
Their pizza is cheaply made trash. You can find better pizza and your local pizzeria... Unless you live outside of the US, or the west coast of the US.
>>
>>9095618
spoken like someone who has never had it.
>>
>>9095594
they put amphetamines in the sauce to get the kids hyped up to play the shitty games
>>
>>9095594
you can take out chucke cheese? aw shit nigga
>>
>>9091407
Really tzatzikis the tuna.
>>
>>9091212
Cheap frozen pizza tastes better leftover cold, other than that I liked it reheated. Favorite type of pizza is white pizza with garlic alfredo sauce instead of tomato sauce, mozzarella, Romano, ricotta or feta, caramelized onion, and mushroom.
>>
>>9095594
i never reheat it- i prefer it cold

thin crust italian style for me, less is more with topings imo

pizza + beer is the ultimate combo closely followed by pizza + coke
>>
>>9091212
I love leftover pizza, but of course it's better fresh.
As far as hot or cold goes, it depends on what kind of pizza it is.
As far as the other questions, I'll eat pretty much any type of pizza, as long as it's not frozen or a "meat lovers" pizza. I like meat on my pizzas, but prefer just one kind of meat at a time, plus vegetables. And, I love places that sprinkle herbs and spices on top.
>>
>>9092380
I do it with a hot pan, briefly cheese side down, then on the crust for a while. I ad garlic and basil too. Crunchy and delicious.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.