[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Call me a fat fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

Please do it. I'm trying to lose weight and already managed to lose 9 lbs in 4 weeks, now going for another 9 lbs.

I cut all the snacks, sweets and whatever, but right now I'm about to succumb again.
>>
You look like a Jew at Auschwitz. Are you eating right? Let me make you something.
>>
you are fat.
>>
>>9090080
proud of you for losing weight op! lets work hard together. I hit 200 recently and I need to bring it down.
>>
I do not insult others, sorry.
>>
>>9090105
but he's fat.
>>
>>9090080
do it fatty. remember that you're losing 1 lb two hundred times, not 200 lbs one time.
>>
>>9090111
Whoa....really opens my briefcase...
>>
for every 5lbs you are overweight, your heart has to pump blood through 20 extra miles of capillaries. if you're 25lbs overweight, your heart is literally pumping an extra 100 miles every beat.

you need to lose weight unless you want to pull a james gandolfini, friend.
>>
I'm not going to insult you my man.
Just remember that sweets and shit like that are only temporary pleasure and you'll just end up regretting it afterwards.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 288x175px
>>9090118
>>
>>9090080
You're a fat piece of fucking lard
Get off your fat pudgy ass and go work out until you throw up. And when you decide to eat you better fucking not because the only thing you need to eat is your own fat you pathetic fat waste of life
>>
i think you look sexy baby, i like thicc girls like you
let me suck your dick
don't change bb
>>
>>9090080
Are you exercising?
>>
>>9090080
You're lackin endorfines, you feel bad, bored and need a fix of SOMETHING. Food will give you a small relief and will make you feel like a fat piece of shit.

Go drink a FUCKTON of water, brush your teeth, fap and take a shower. And then feel the GOOD rush of endorfines for doing the right thing. if you're still hungry, take a nap or find a low cal snack.

I got you senpai, losing weight sucks, but we got you senpai..
>>
go for 1 pound a week not two, slow and steady
>>
Instead of sitting there fighting the cravings for junk food just go and eat some veggies until you are full and do not want snacks anymore.
>>
>>9090138
considering that your blood vessels, if laid end to end, could circle the globe twice, it's not that unbelievable.
>>
>>9090080
Regardless if you want dick up your ass or your boyfriends, you need to slim the fuck down fatty faggot.

Also, if you want to survive long enough for you to ever get a partner -slim the fuck down.

It is hard but you have taken the first small step. Take three more small steps and you will have taken a large one. Well, metaphorically of course. I doubt you can barely walk at all at the moment you little porker.
>>
smoke weed or a ciggy to get some endorphins. Better yet, exercise, but it takes a good while for that to start feeling pleasant
>>
>>9090221
If you were to digitize and store the human body, there would be 8 yottabytes of data just for the brain.
>>
Get into boxing
>>
File: tumblr_m3ojepaIaQ1qfsk2po1_500.jpg (31KB, 441x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3ojepaIaQ1qfsk2po1_500.jpg
31KB, 441x500px
>>9090080

Are you a guy? Are you thicc. Do you have a big jiggly ass and a big sexy belly and perky man tits?
>>
>>9090293
real human bean
>>
Another anon
>182lbs
>5'7"

But the thing is, I look . Like, me being shirtless you'd noticed perky man-titties and a bit of a gut. Me with a shirt, you'd just noticed this small gut and a gap between my upper chest.
>>
File: strongthonk.png (10KB, 122x128px) Image search: [Google]
strongthonk.png
10KB, 122x128px
>>9090080
Being in /fit/'s Fat People Stories threads inspired me to lose 30 pounds back when I was in highschool. I suggest being a regular in those threads just to remind yourself of what you could be.
Stay motivated, stay disciplined, and stay away from the donut you fat pig.
>>
It's too late for you, OP. Nobody ever goes from obese to Chad... It just never happens.

And even if you do lose body fat by eating like a Jew, you will have a ton of other health problems. Bodies aren't meant to be molded around like clay.

Just stay the way you are and eat what you want. You will be happier.
>>
>>9090472
t. Satan himself
This is a terrible post and you should feel bad for posting this even ironically.
>>
OP here, It's not super bad. I'm 5'8'' and weigh 189 lbs. And no I don't exercise.

I'm not big into exercise and I heard thati t's so important anyway if you just wanna lose weight. I'm just trying to eat like a normal person.

I used to be slim, like only 154 lbs. At some point, I just gave up. I'd have 2 meals, overeat everytime but that's not all. Between lunch and dinner and even after dinner, I'd go to the kitches, grab a bag of potato chips that you'd normally eat with others and go back to my room. I'd eat the entire bag, and I'd do that with fucking everything. Chocolate, cookies, biscuits you name it. It was a daily routine, I'm surprised I never got obese from all that shit.

I've arrived at a point where I just needed to stop. I wanted my slimmer body back and stop with the overweight life. It fucking sucks, and I saw some results like I said. But sometimes, you just can't help it and you feel down and need help, this is why I started this thread.

I'm really thankful for your replies my dudes, it really helped me out. Thanks guys.
>>
File: e.jpg (30KB, 332x389px) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
30KB, 332x389px
>>9090118
>>
haha I lost 5kg just from eating less not even intentional how is that difficult?
>>
>>9090080
Fat people should die desu
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.