[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a grill. Post the last thing you cooked.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3090.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3090.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I need a grill. Post the last thing you cooked.
>>
>>9088666
That looks like aids incarnate.
>>
>>9088666
What's the recipe OP? Looks really good. And I ate chicken parm, but no pics unfortunately
>>
>>9088802

1/4 lb ground beef
Rosemary
Thyme
Salt
Lemon pepper
Egg
Chopped bacon
Worchester sauce

Not sure on the measurements on the above.

Topped with bacon, grilled red onion, a slice of pineapple, garlic mayo, and honey bbq with some ginger, breaded with toasted sweet buns.
>>
>>9089533

And havarti cheese
>>
Nice food, same kinda food I like to eat

Ranch over ketchup though
>>
i made a sandwich using one of those sandwich press things. except instead of mayo i used guacamole ranch. and instead of bread i used tortillas
>>
File: IMG_1681.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1681.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>9091187

I agree. I never seem to keep the shit stocked, though. I don't eat it with salads or much else, so I forget to pick it up all the time.

Also obesity on a plate.
>>
Parents were out so I made a big fry up for my brother and I.
Fried eggs
Diced Pancetta
Potato and Onion pancakes- first time making these, they turned out to be quite good but I needed more seasoning for next time.
I dont usually do this kind of food but I thought with my parents out that we might as well treat my brother and I to some fried grub.
Pic attached with me cooking in the back!
>>
I made curry fried rice and tossed in chicken

Making Rice

2 Cups of Basmati Rice (Costco has great bulk rice)
3 Cups of water
salt in water if you want

Rinse rice in cold water in strainer/sieve for 1 minute or until the water runs clear. Boil 3 cups of water and place rice in pot. High heat until it boils reduce to gentle simmer (low heat) and cover. Simmer for 15 minutes and turn off the element. Let it rest for 15 on the element. Don’t lift the lid. Fluff rice and place in a container for overnight storage in the fridge. All fried rice requires day old rice at least.

Making the Egg for fried rice.

4 eggs
3 shakes of McCormick Curry powder
4 twists of fresh ground pepper

Beat eggs in a bowl, heat a nonstick frypan with a small amount of olive oil to coat. Scramble the eggs to done, not overcooked and reserve.

Making the Fried Rice:

2 cups of frozen veg thawed.
Rice from previous stage
Curried scrambled egg from previous stage
One ½ onion medium diced

Curry Paste:

3 tbsp olive oil
1 to 2 tbsp of chili garlic sauce
1 tbsp curry powder
1tsp garlic powder
1tsp turmeric
1tsp ginger
2tbsp soy sauce

Take day old rice and pour 3 tbsp of olive oil or canola in its container and mix well. Coat the entire batch lightly. Put a small coating amount of oil in a big pan or wok and heat to high. Toss in the onion and leave it to brown. Toss it. Then add the rice and fry until warm, 2 minutes. Add veg and stir fry. Slowly add the curry paste and mix vigorously until uniform. Add the egg at the end and stir gently.
>>
>>9088666
>I need a grill
We all do , senpai, we all do.
>>
File: steak.jpg (269KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
steak.jpg
269KB, 1600x1200px
>>9092393

Indeed.
>>
File: 6635790430255778174-account_id=2.jpg (463KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
6635790430255778174-account_id=2.jpg
463KB, 2048x1536px
Is there anything better than greasy Arab food while drunk?
Yes, we put fries in shawarma here.
>>
>>9092357
>Pic attached with me cooking in the back!
Then who was camera?
>>
>>9092459
my brother
>>
>>9092397
Salivating at the mouth atm senpai
>>
File: IMG_4862.jpg (491KB, 1306x980px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4862.jpg
491KB, 1306x980px
Pic related, last thing I cooked. I would like a grill but I need an apartment with an balcony first. I make do with my stove top.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.