[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rico postre de lima peru delicioso

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: picarones.jpg (24KB, 480x270px)
picarones.jpg
24KB, 480x270px
rico postre de lima peru delicioso
>>
>>9088635
peruvian food is the filipino food of sudaca land

no matter how many memesters breathlessly proclaim it to be the next big thing it never will be because it sucks and its apparent "under the radar status" is just the fact that it's rightfully ignored by those with taste
>>
>>9088646
T. Chileno
>>
>>9088709
nope. one down, hundreds to go. care to guess again? I'll help: not ecuador either. you've never invaded my cuntry
>>
>>9088646
>peruvian food is the filipino food of sudaca land
Wrong.
Try to name 5 dishes from Guyana right now.
Peru is not as popular as Brazil or Colombia in regards to it's food.
But it's not as fucking pathetic as Guyana, Suriname, Paraguay, Uruguay, and French Guinea
>>
>>9088714
A fucking leaf
>>
>>9088735
roti, curry goat, and rum. wow that was hard. also I like how you're trying to refute the "peruvian food is UNESCO james beard tier world class cuisine" with "well, there are certainly even shittier ones out there". good job Keiko
>>9088843
lol, keep flailing. only a few hundred left!
>>
File: 1497751481073.png (151KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497751481073.png
151KB, 500x320px
>>9088646
>>
>>9088714
Who gives a shit? You're a dumb Pedro that thinks we give a shit about his feud with Peru because he is still holding a grudge over the Inca Wars of 1500 AD. Nothing you type matters in the grander scheme of things, you retarded descendant of Felipe the Deranged Rapist and Cuzco's sister.
>>
>>9088973
nope, not quite there yet Keiko. what feud would I have with peru, exactly? your sphere of influence basically extends to some abandoned copper mines to the south, some jungles to the north, guano islands to the west, and mosquitos to the east. just because you won a territorial squabble with an even shittier country in 1946 when everyone else was too distracted to care doesn't make you some kind of global superpower
>>
>>9088985
>nope

First post you fucking type 'sudaca land' like a dumb fuckin Gonzales and you have the gall to lie about you not being a squabbling Pedro. No one gives a shit about South American History other than a spic with an identity crisis because of his realization that the only thing his culture amounts to is injecting asses with silicone, retarded dancing and being the center of worldwide corruption.

Like I said, no one cares about your petty squabbles and the fact that you think it was wise to bring them into a discussion about Peruvian food just shows how low the standard is for education in 'sudaca land'.
>>
>>9088854
not that anon you were originally responding to but
>Try to name 5 dishes from Guyana right now.
>rum
literally all countries in or around the Caribbean has this
>curry goat
yet again can be found all around the Caribbean
>roti
Indian

Meanwhile some Peruvian dishes are:
Papa a la HuancaĆ­na
Pachamanca
Carapulcra
Rocoto relleno
Pollo a la brasa
Ceviche Peruano, which is different from the neighboring countries ceviche
>>
>>9089014
> No one gives a shit about South America
fixed that for you, Keiko

the reason I am so good at pushing your buttons is that (a) I have a passport, (b) I enjoy travel, (c) I minored in history, (d) I speak pidgin spanish because it's a simple language for simpletons that any fool can pick up, and (e) I enjoy disabusing retards of their mistaken ideas of their regional chauvanism

your food is mediocre, and you try to convince people otherwise because you know that most people haven't had it and therefore might be fooled

well, I've had it, and I'm not fooled. how does that make you feel, Keiko?
>>
>>9089190
>literally all countries in or around the Caribbean has this
should I have said "guyanese curry goat" as though that was a meaningful difference? sure and while we're at it let's pretend peru invented sticking a chicken in the oven, or stir frying beef
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.