[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sweet after savory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4270.jpg (47KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4270.jpg
47KB, 500x510px
>sweet after savory
>>
File: 1440968626560.jpg (912KB, 1813x2111px) Image search: [Google]
1440968626560.jpg
912KB, 1813x2111px
What's your point? How is it ridiculous?
>>
Correct
>>
>>9087621

>dessert comes after dinner

Not seeing the problem here.
>>
File: IMG_4295.jpg (66KB, 583x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4295.jpg
66KB, 583x435px
>>9087940
>>9087627
>>
Hey.

Maybe someone knows.

Maybe I'll eat a steak. With some wine. At a certain point, I might feel everything tastes too intense and it actually hurts under my tongue. It goes away but if I eat something sweet after it hurts again.

Wtf.
>>
>>9088599
You need to cleanse your pallet
Try eating bland
>>
>>9088613

Seriously.

I get mashed potatoes some times as a shelter in my meal. White rice doesn't work at all.

I don't really like fruit juice specially citric, too strong for me. Forget soda.
>>
>>9087621
Can you shut the fuck up?
>>
>>9088659
Triggered?
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 728x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 728x420px
>>9088613
>pallet
>>
>>9088613
Why does this board attract so many fucking idiots?
I browse here, /out/ and /diy/ and nine are as bad as this dump.
You people actually don't know the first thing about cooking.
>>
>>9088872
It's sadly full of Americans. They have precisely three tastes that they understand: "sweet", "salty" and "bland". The slightly more cultured might understand a fourth taste that they will describe as "spicy".

Literally every food and taste will be described in those terms. Some will even claim to be able to taste with their eyes, and say things like "That looks bland".

Anything they have not personally eaten is "weird". Anything that isn't precisely what they would do themselves is "weird". Trying things first is for fags.

I wish there was an easy fix but we haven't found it yet.
>>
>>9088942
Why do non-American always create strawmen about Americans?
>>
>>9088986
Because they're jealous. It drives them mad to know that each of our States has more culture than their meme countries.

In short, they are, without a doubt,
O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D
>>
>>9088942
>Anything they have not personally eaten is "weird". Anything that isn't precisely what they would do themselves is "weird". Trying things first is for fags.

That's a bit unfair, many Americans have a broader vocabulary than that. It could be "yucky" or "hipster shit" and trying things first could be for white guilt cucks, or for tryhards, or elitists.
>>
>>9088993
>their element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means countries.
>>
>>9088993
I hope that you don't actually believe what you're saying.
>>
>>9088993
Nice spacing.
R E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T
>>
>>9089040
>>9089026
>>9089024
oh my fucking god you asshats stop proving his point
>>
Savory, sweet, and then bitter to remind you of the bad times.

That's how it's supposed to go.
>>
File: IMG_1401.jpg (31KB, 370x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1401.jpg
31KB, 370x371px
>>9088993
Shit the fuck up and go and change your underwear.
Don't come back to this board until you're sufficiently enlightened to participate on an international forum, you inward looking retard.
>>
>>9089085
I will agree with you the lack of inward looking on this board is evidenced by the multitude of "obsessed" threads that occur daily.
>>
>>9089162
Yeah, I think it's the best comeback they have.
Pretty lame.
>>
>>9089001
Kek. And what's funny, those same amerilards who post that kind of garbage are the first ones to scream about it being obsession when people call them out on it. I mean if you espouse plebian shit taste and shit food, hate food because it's from another country or popular with groups you hate (aka people not replicas of yourself) at least embrace the fact that you're a backward hick.
>>
File: IMG_4246.jpg (300KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4246.jpg
300KB, 2560x1440px
>>9089079
>ending with bitter
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.