[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disgusting food habits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 22

What food habits disgust you, /ck/? I went on a date a while back with a girl, she ordered fried chicken. Several times throughout the meal she sucked the grease off her fingers, fellating each finger down to the base, and ending the disgusting action with a satisfied *pop* at the end. It was all I could do to keep myself from vomiting all over her. Never saw her again after that.
>>
>>9086372
wow sounds AWFUL

Hey, when your gay lover puts it in your ass what lube to you prefer????
>>
>>9086377
bucktooth finger sucking trash detected
>>
I'm with OP on this one, that does sound really fucked up. For me I hate people who chew loudly, and it's much worse when you get the literal mouth breathers awkwardly trying to breathe and chew with their mouths open at the same time.

Barring some kind of medical condition that makes it impossible to breathe through your nose like a normal person there's no excuse for that shit.

Only other thing I can think is my girlfriend's habit of not finishing a coffee or tea while it's hot, then remembering it's there like an hour later and drinking it at room temperature. It's not the end of the world or anything but to me it just kinda grosses me out. Coffee and tea should be served very hot or very cold, not lukewarm
>>
>>9086372
Smacking.

I know it's custom in some Asian countries to smack but holy shit it's annoying.

Also, I dated a girl with Tourette's. And she would habitually grunt and chomp her teeth really loudly when she ate. I couldn't live with that. I tried, I really did.
>>
>>9086528
I used to be a mouth breather eater due to year-round allergies causing my nose to be permanently blocked. I would chew with my mouth open and make sounds so bad it would even annoy myself. Now I use a nasal spray daily and I'm cured.

As for what I find a disgusting eating habit, plate licking. I'm talking about when someone picks up the plate after finishing their food and licks all over it like some fucking goblin. I lived with a guy who did this. All "clean" looking plates had to be inspected for tongue tracks
>>
>>9086528

I think we dated different girls with the same habit. Mine was a mouth breather (and would fucking BRAG about being too lazy to breathe through her nose, like...what?) and would chew like a beast rending its prey limb from limb. Smacking, slurping, dropping food out her mouth. She also would drop all kinds of food and leave her plates looking like a war had just taken place there, which would break my heart when I would make us cute desserts. I felt bad seeing my miniature cakes and little bread loaves meet such gorey fates.

I have actual joint issues. The joints in my fingers dislocate if I press things too hard with them or hold things in certain ways. My jaw is crooked. But...I fucking chew with my lips shut. I try really hard not to drop things or make a mess.

At some point she actually yelled at me because I eat "too quietly" and it was apparently like I was trying to be "haughty."

Otherwise she's usually a nice person, funny, likes the same anime and vidya that I do, a really talented artist...she's just kinda gross.
>>
File: 1497060063039.png (208KB, 488x549px)
1497060063039.png
208KB, 488x549px
Don't date niggers and you won't have that problem.
>>
>>9086372

I eat on the toilet. Under my sink in the bathroom I keep 5 large bags of family sized doritos, rice krispy squares, maybe 9 or 10 chocolate bars, a bag of marshmellows, canned ravioli and spam, gummy worms a bottle of ranch sauce, cheeze whiz, oreos, beef jerky and a bag of sliced white bread. I can't help it. I love to eat it's my only escape because life has been so difficult and sad for me so I just eat.
>>
>>9086528
Holy fuck that's so god damned weird. I've seriously never seen somebody do that.

>>9087669
That's sad anon, but it's not as uncommon as you might think and you shouldn't feel bad. Just try to get yourself into a better place, although I know that's much easier said than done.
>>
>>9087669
Also I missed this in my first post but are you eating canned ravioli cold out of the can? I understand you're dealing with some problems but holy shit that would be foul.
>>
>>9087636
>it is literally impossible for a white person to have vile table manners
I guess it's easy to hate people you've never met when everybody outside your front door falls into the category
>>
>>9087692
>>9087696

yes I always eat the canned ravioli cold from the can. Sometimes when I am feeling extra hungry I just get a massive bowl and dump beef ravioli, cheese ravioli, beefaroni and some canned spaghetti and meatballs all into the same bowl, add in hot sauce and/or ketchup depending on what I am feeling like and just eat the mixture. It's tasty to me and very filling.
>>
>>9087669
Fat fuck
>>
>>9086372
Sounds kind of hot.
>>
>>9086617
Sometimes a dish is so good you want to eat every last bit.

I lick my plates, fuck you.
>>
>>9087712

Is that what you think of me? Sigh....honestly......I don't care. Reason I am fat is chef boyardee canned ravioli. I will go through a large industrial can and a dozen cheesy bread stix like a snack. I'll admit it I'm obese, 339lbs. It's largely the fault of society. I admit that it is partially my fault because I can't stop eating but I would say it is 80% the fault of society. Society made me this way. I was abused heavily as a child and sexually too. My parents were horrible and my brother sadistic. I had difficulty opening up to people all the time and still do. By the time I was 18 I was only 5'6, and 127lbs, balding, and with a dick slightly longer than 4 inches and not much better girth. But I mean I was not fat at the time, people said I had a nice face/funny personality and my hair was only beginning to recede. I managed to meet a girl. We were together for 3 years and it took me 2.5 years to open up to her fully. Then I caught her cheating and she ripped me apart. She used my past against me and made me feel horrible and she would demean me behind my back sexually to her friends. And then whenever I tried to meet other women they wouldn't even give me second thought because all they could see was a disgusting short, bald emotionally broken wreck. So no, I don't fucking care if I am obese you fucking faggots. SOCIETY MADE ME LIKE THIS. And all the fucking ADVERTISING of muscular attractive tall men in movies and commercials reinforces what is fucking almost unattainable for most because they don't have perfect genetics. So now I eat tons of food because it is the only thing that makes me feel ok and I like to drink a lot of gin/vodka and when I can get it I take oxycotin, and vicodin. I hate this world i ate this world i fucking HATE THIS WORLD and I fucking HATE women and I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF YOU JUDGE ME FUCK ALL OF YOU
>>
>>9087730
trying too hard to be oc
>>
>>9087725
I don't judge you for doing it in your own home but to do it in public is pretty weird desu
>>
>>9087725

Just do what civilized people do. Take a piece of bread and mop up whatever the fuck is left over and eat it. Especially if you're in public you uncivilized beast!
>>
>>9086372
I hate eating noises. I will not eat around other people, and need some kind of music or something when I eat to drown out the sound.
>>
>>9086372
>Several times throughout the meal she sucked the grease off her fingers, fellating each finger down to the base
She was trying to tell you that's what she was gonna do to your dick later that night you idiot.
>>
>>9086381
>bucktooth finger sucking trash detected
I chuckled
>>
>>9086528
I know this feel. My dad is the loudest eater it blows my mind. So bad that I'd just go and eat dinner in my room. Couldn't even stand eating while watching TV in the room next to kitchen.
Drinking coffee?
>SLUUUUUUUUUUURP
Eating soup?
>FUCKHUGE INHALE as he brings spoon to his mouth
Anything crunchy
>mouth amplifies crunching 10x

I'm extremely self conscious when eating around other people because I fear I might have inherited his loud eating but don't realize it.
>>
Well not disgusting purr say, but a few months ago I went on a date with a girl who ordered "dessert" for an appetite and got cheesecake.
She wasn't fat, just quirky I guess?
I hated her guts though and saw her only once after that.
>>
>>9086372
was this at home or at a restaurant? at a restaurant it's nasty, but eating in it's totally >>9087870
>>
>>9086617
year round allergies sounds horrible
>>
>>9087730
boogie?
>>
>>9087669
Have you considered becoming an alcoholic instead?

>>9087730
>SOCIETY MADE ME LIKE THIS
Stop screaming about why you're a bulimic and find how to stop being one.

>>9087945
>purr say
It's per se.
>>
>>9086528
I wait until my coffee is cold until I start drinking.

Come at me bro.
>>
My wife burps loudly during every meal.
>>
my girlfriend doesn't like the sound of pissing so she said i have to sit down to piss and she often listens at the door so i just piss in the sink
>>
I had some bad habits because of how my parents taught be to eat. It didnt help my social standings as a child.
I wonder how people with naturally stuffy nose fare in general, since they're going to breath trough their mouth. Does it ruin their confidence when people shit on them for eating the wrong way?
>>
>>9088266
same here except my gf doesnt like the way penises look, so i had to cut mine off and piss through my improvised vagina
>>
>>9088280
how can you piss in the sink though
>>
>>9086372
The only thing that disgusts me is when people who I know don't wash their hands after the bathroom (or pick their nose) handle the food or cutlery. Beyond that, everyone may smack, burp, even fart for all I care, as long as it don't smell too bad.
>>
>>9088285
reebok pumps, i jump on the sink
>>
>>9087730
>i ate this world
kek
>>
>>9086372

My brother in law makes his teeth connect everytime he bites down on something, so when he eats all you hear is clicking and clacking.

The thing that drives me fucking crazy about it though is he even does it for foods you don't need to fucking bite. We'll be eating soup, *CLICK CLICK CLICK*, mashed potatoes, *CLACK CLACK CLACK*.

He does other disgusting things like slurping pasta/noodles, talking while chewing, etc but I'd be fine with that shit if he just stopped chomping his teeth during dinner.

It's worth mentioning he's Chinese, so of course he has disgusting eating habits.
>>
File: chug beer.webm (469KB, 264x462px) Image search: [Google]
chug beer.webm
469KB, 264x462px
>be only child and eat alone often
>live alone now
have to fight the urge to belch and fart in public because I normally do that when I eat alone
>>
>>9088361
Is there anything that ruins a woman's attractiveness faster than tattoos?
>>
>>9088361
Women that belch and fart in public should be hung
>>
>>9088376
good thing I am a guy then
>>
>>9088376
I'd correct you, but this is 4chan and there's a good chance you really do mean hung.
Carry on I guess.
>>
>>9088382
It is vile behavior for a female.
>>
>>9088394
They're making fun of you, idiot.
>Hanged, not what you said: To put a noose around someones neck
>Hung: what you said: Having a large penis
>>
>>9086372
sounds hot to me, I would of asked her if my dick would get the same treatment if I rubbed chicken grease on it, my balls too
>>
>>9086528
I couldn't chew with my mouth closed at first because of a very large bucktooth in fourth grade making it nigh impossible to close my mouth properly because there be a bulge in my lip
Then later on I had problems chewing with all the metal rods in my mouth to fix my jaw
Then with getting used to not having braces but having a retainer
>>
>>9086528
>Only other thing I can think is my girlfriend's habit of not finishing a coffee or tea while it's hot, then remembering it's there like an hour later and drinking it at room temperature. It's not the end of the world or anything but to me it just kinda grosses me out. Coffee and tea should be served very hot or very cold, not lukewarm

I'm kinda this way desu. It's mainly because I am sensitive to hot temperatures so I tend to wait for my food/drink to cool off a bit before I eat/drink.
>>
>>9088374
Yeah, partially shaven hair.
>>
>>9088376
Tell that to my wife and she would gas you out
>>
>>9086372
You sound like a creep OP
>>
had a colleague at preschool who used to take a bite of food and right after a sip of softdrink, mix it all together in his mouth and swallow.

if you have a runny nose clean it at the table but turn away some 180° to not face anyone else eating. snorting snot back up every 15 seconds while eating is one of the most disgusting things ever.
>>
>>9086556
I had to ask to be moved in a restaurant once because the Asian family next to us were smacking so loud it was turning my stomach. My partner wanted to power through it, but I just couldn't take it. Not only did it sicken my but I could genuinely feel my entire back start to tense up throughout.
>>
My problem is that I eat and drink way too fast. I've been trying to make a conscious effort to slow down, but it's tough going.
>>
>tfw always worried people are watching me eat and judging
>>
>>9086528
While reading this I remembered that I had tea...its lukewarm now
>>
>>9086377
Kek
>>
I had a coworker like five years ago who was a disgusting, huge (like 5’6“ and close to 400 lbs), horrible cat-piss smelling thing who reveled in her obesity. She never stopped eating, and did just the most disgusting shit like cover her desk in salt, lick her finger, then just eat the salt off the desk. I never once saw her clean it or wipe it down, either.
>>
>>9087703
>Doesn't know white niggers exist
It's 2017, we have Trans-Racials now.
>>
people who put wet food on paper plates
>>
File: 1490551708800.jpg (75KB, 680x814px) Image search: [Google]
1490551708800.jpg
75KB, 680x814px
>>9087730
>>
>>9086372
>chewing with mouth open/smacking your lips as you eat
>putting your face down to the plate to gnaw on your food or lick the plate clean like a dog
>using silverware like a Neanderthal
>clinking silverware against teeth with every bite
>using water glass as a mouth wash and/or spitting/ejecting particulate-filled spittle or phlegm into the glass for everyone to see
>not being discrete about spitting out a piece of food, especially if you lean over the table and turn it back out onto your plate like some fucking five year old

I've seen all of these, and each is terrible. Even worse when someone at your table does them in public, and someone else ends up seeing it and looking mortified.
>>
File: 1497967589385.png (267KB, 637x360px)
1497967589385.png
267KB, 637x360px
>tfw clumsy
>tfw know what good table manners are but something always fucks up
>press fork into piece of food, it shoots across the fucking room
>constantly knocking over bottles of water etc.
>>
>>9088374
Shaved or partially shaved hair and nose or lip piercings.
>>
>>9088562
Is she hung?

>>9088628
Fork in left hand, knife in right hand. Do not switch.
Until you're agile with your left hand, you'll eat slow.
>>
>>9086372
She was probably subtlety letting you know she would love to suck every drop of your sperm. Your loss, I suppose.
>>
>>9088893
I knocked over my soda 3 times in one sitting while eating out with my parents.
>>
File: IMG_1680.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1680.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
DOUBLE ONE POUND CHEESEBURGER BBY

PROUD TO BE AN AMERIGAN!
>>
>>9089231
Looks dry af.
>>
>>9089231
>grey meat
>>
>>9089245
>>9089247
Shit is charbroiled
tastes gud
>>
>>9086377
Sliquid Sassy and/or Pjur silicone gel
>>
>>9089267
just cook it 5 minutes less, jesus christ...
>>
>>9087628
>haughty
what the fuck is haughty supposed to mean?
>>
>>9089339
Holding the pretense that you're better than everyone else.
Like when Hyacinth pretends she's upper class when she's really lower middle class.
She's being haughty.
>>
File: 1426260424573.gif (995KB, 500x500px)
1426260424573.gif
995KB, 500x500px
>>9089350
Thank you, comrade dictionary.
>>
>>9087725
>Sometimes a dish is so good you want to eat every last bit.

That's what the dude I lived with used to say. You are both animals
>>
>>9088183
Yeah man when you're allergic to both pollen and house dust mite you're basically a dribbling, snotty mess all the time
>>
File: copyspaghetti.jpg (54KB, 560x798px) Image search: [Google]
copyspaghetti.jpg
54KB, 560x798px
>>9088868
>>>using silverware

what are you, a fucking weaboo? am I only allowed to use chopsticks, desu? Am I not allowed to pick up my food with a fork or cut my steak with a knife? fucking neck yourself, mate.
>>
>>9087730
tl;dr

I saw the all caps though – everybody else's fault.
>>
>>9087628
You should hit her
>>
>>9087725
I bet you fucking smack your lips like a fucking cretin too. If i ever see you im going to fucking slap you.
>>
>>9088355
>letting you are sister get gooked
>>
>>9086372
she wanted to give you the succ
your loss
>>
>>9088868
>Using silverware like a neaderthal
I fucking hate the other examples enough to have smacked people in the face for them but fuck I'm seriously guilty of that one.

I've been told that I hold cutlery like a weapon and to relax at the table.
>>
>>9086528
I prefer coffee at a hot but not very hot temperature, it's retarded to burn the fuck outta your mouth everytime you drink coffee, also warm coffee is not bad
>>
>>9087945
>purr say
it's pursay
>>
>>9086372

Where did you take your date where fried chicken was on the menu? There was your first mistake.

Also, any woman willing to use her fingers to eat food on the first date is smash-and-dash material only.
>>
>>9089806
I think it was highland kitchen in somerville ma.

for everyone saying I should have let her blow me, she was more hoodrat that I prefer, didn't want to do sex stuff with her and flip her crazy switch - shits too much of a hassle
>>
>>9086372
People who use the term "herbacious"
>>
>>9089927
That's not a disgusting food habit, that's just you having your 'tisms tickled over a perfectly valid word.
>>
File: dave harrison the shekel god.jpg (88KB, 428x672px) Image search: [Google]
dave harrison the shekel god.jpg
88KB, 428x672px
>>9089901

>getting your dick sucked as reimbursement for the effort you put in for the date is "too much of a hassle"

Nigga you gay as FUCK
>>
My little brother (11) has a weird habit, that he doesn't really chew his food but making really weird noises all 4 seconds like he's about to choke on it.

Eat relatively noisy, like eating with the mouth open.
>>
>>9090006
When I was single I was still getting laid when I wanted. What I didn't want was some crazy girl out to get me because I put my dick in her. If you don't understand the reasoning for this then you're probably a virgin
>>
>>9090114
does he have autism?
>>
>What food habits disgust you

Eating
>>
>>9090006

>being fearful of a woman doing anything to you because you stuck your dick in her

The virgin in this thread is you. Women are only blood-sucking monsters in the movies, friiend-o.
>>
People who eat too fast
Like, chew the fucking food.
Also, people who take bites that are too big. It makes them look like a chipmunk.

>>9088628
Try only using a fork, chew your food properly before you swallow. Drink water when your taste buds get "bored".
>>
90% of the time I've had the displeasure of eating with gooks I've noticed they chew and slurp really loudly, smack their lips, don't keep their mouths closed, etc. I don't give a fuck if it's a "cultural" thing for some of them, it's fucking gross and it makes me lose my appetite. When even niggers have more decency when it comes to eating you know there's something wrong.
>>
File: IMG_3553.jpg (65KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3553.jpg
65KB, 500x750px
>>9087723
i agree. if a girl is confident enough to do that and just not care, it's hot.

not if she's ugly or weird though
>>
>>9088838
this is such an excellent image. there's so much happiness
>>
>>9090662
>babby's first day on 4chan
>>
>>9089942
We found the faggot that describes things as herbacious
How long ago did you decide to sport the manbun look?
>>
>>9090908
>words are invalid if I take issue to them for literally no reason
>now let me drop some sick ad hominem
Maybe you should try being less literally autistic over completely viable descriptors. What's your problem with the word, exactly? The fact that you don't like how it sounds isn't a good enough reason to be reeeeing this hard.
>>
>>9090935
your and idiot
>>
>>9090949
nice, epic
>>
>>9090524
maybe gooks in particular, japs are so fucking dainty they eat burgers out of envelopes with demure tiny mouths printed on the front and chinks are too brutally efficient to waste time finger-licking
>>
I hate blacks cooking my food. Serving my food. Being in the front by a register. Just existing in my city.
Honestly when I go somewhere and I see one, I ask for the manager. If they could have the jiggaboo go away for a while. To not touch my food and shit.
I say it loudly, most of the time they get visibly hurt but I don't care. They aren't people.
>>
You'd probably already find me disgusting knowing that I love marmite. You'll be more upset to know that I enjoy marmite and crisp sandwiches.
>>
File: IMG_2729.jpg (62KB, 498x669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2729.jpg
62KB, 498x669px
>>9090412
everybody knows if you stick your dick in crazy, you're gonna have a bad time
>>
A couple annoyances for me is when people hold their silverware like a neanderthal, or people who are willfully ignorant to chopsticks (not a weeb, it's just really not hard to get down and you shouldn't be proud to not know how to use them), and my gf rarely ever finishes her beer or wine or any drink really. I dump half full bottles, coffee cups, wine glasses down the drain all the time. I don't know why she doesn't just sip off of mine or pour a smaller glass.
>>
File: toplel.gif (2MB, 390x277px)
toplel.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>9092167
I have never used chopsticks in my life. I have never needed to, and I have no intention of changing that.
I hope this helps you feel at peace with the world anon.
>>
>>9088374
I find it rather off-putting if she has a big fat cock (a good girlcock should be about the size of a female middle finger).
>>
>>9092194
Everyone's different. I just hate hearing some usually fat cunt laugh about how they can't use them. Politely asking for silverware is another thing.
>>
>>9092141

I must be missing something here.

>stick your dick in crazy
>decide at any time you'd like to end contact
>go back to your house
>block her from all social media
>enjoy life not trembling in fear of the female population

This has worked in the past for me. Just make sure you don't have any of your shit at their house when you pull the trigger.
>>
>>9092223
>Just make sure you don't have any of your shit at their house when you pull the trigger.

That's amateur-tier. What you do is put together a decoy wallet with fake documents for another individual who lives in another state.

Have a picture on the phony IDs that's similar enough to you that, in her grief, she'll confuse the two and eventually only remember you as looking like the picture but different enough that no one who's known you for a long time is going to recognise it.
>>
>>9087628
How fat is she?
>>
>>9089308
>holy fugg this guy isn't cooking his food to MY preferences DX
>>
>>9092256
>Wastes time cooking a tired, dried out burger at home when McDonald's exists
>>
File: genius.jpg (46KB, 411x253px)
genius.jpg
46KB, 411x253px
>>9092232

>reverse-catfishing your ex girlfriend

I literally cannot even right now
>>
File: 1494603810842.png (59KB, 491x620px) Image search: [Google]
1494603810842.png
59KB, 491x620px
>>9092260

>wasting time learning a time-honored skill when you could just be a useless consumer piece of shit
>>
>>9087628
which would break my heart when I would make us cute desserts. I felt bad seeing my miniature cakes and little bread loaves meet such gorey fates.
Wow, that must've made your puss puss dry out really quick, faggot
>>
>>9092306
Unless it's your cow, raised on land you own outright and killed by you, the net result is much the same.
>>
>>9092299
I fucked crazies.
I should have done that. Or murdered them and eaten their flesh, but fake ID sound less troublesome legally.
>>
People that use their fork as knife and only eat with one hand
>>
>>9088374

Being fat
>>
>>9086372
So are we gonna ignore the fact that Chef John posed for this photo for some reason.
>>
>>9087935
Kek
>>
>>9088266
XD
>>
>>9092167
> slept through alarm, no time to cook breakfast
> thank fuck for cereal
> open fridge, milk's all gone.
> on the kitchen table, the biggest glass we own is almost completely full of milk, with maybe one sip taken from it. It's clearly been out overnight.

Dammit wife, I love you but if you're gonna just waste the milk like that YOU can buy start buying it for fucks sake.
>>
I unfortunately drown my food. Despite seeing this commercial a million times while growing up. Also, I'm a saltaholic.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VfEG15CLTqo

Other than that, one daughter barely eats because she wants to be tall and thin and the other would probably love a star trek transporter, so she could just beam the food directly into her stomach.
>>
>>9092344

Nice gatekeeping. Learning how to cook for yourself is "much the same" as going to mcdonalds UNLESS you raise cattle. Please shed some more knowledge unto us, oh wise one.
>>
Something that doesn't disgust me, but annoys me; when someone criticizes me for using chopsticks. As though I shouldn't use them because I'm white. Eating with chopsticks doesn't make me a fucking weeb, they are genuinely better for certain kinds of foods.

There is one kind of food that I use chopsticks for that isn't usually eaten with chopsticks, so I can kind of understand that criticism in this one case. I sometimes use chopsticks to eat bagged snacks like cheetos or chips. It keeps my hands clean, and cutlery just doesn't work for this purpose.

Here's one that disgusts me: if you're visiting and you eat chips or something similar and get your fingers covered in grease or flavour powder, you damned well better wash your hands before picking up a controller or touch anything of mine. As my guest, you are VERY fucking welcome to my soap.
>>
>>9092141
That is the cringiest motto to ever propagate. It's usually spread by virgins who use it to sound world weary and wise.
>>
>>9086372
Who does this?
>>
File: 181mfem4ca91hjpg.jpg (67KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
181mfem4ca91hjpg.jpg
67KB, 800x450px
>>9092546
>Eating with chopsticks doesn't make me a fucking weeb, they are genuinely better for certain kinds of foods.

Perfectly understandable, unless you use pic related or carry your sticks 24/7.
>>
>>9092555
Virgin white knight detected
>>
>>9086372
Congrats on your salty neck beard thread!
>>
>>9092555
I know it. Sticking your dick in crazy is great every once in a while, what is this "bad time" bullshit?
>>
>>9086372
>stuffing mouth full of food
>chewing with mouth open
>keep putting more food into mouth even though there's still food in there
>wiped off food around mouth with hand instead of napkin
>>
>>9092568
Far from it. And I'm saying this in the most heterosexual way possible. I was technically whiteknighting your genitals bro.

Anyway. Overly dainty eaters really rustle my ringos. Especially if they are fat and you know at home when nobody is around. Her meal looks like a ritual sacrifice to beelzebub.
>>
>>9092566
Fukkin' lol. That image belongs in a cringe thread.

No, I don't carry chopsticks on me 24/7, but I do keep a pair of disposable chopsticks in my locker at work, just in case. But I also keep a disposable knife and fork in there as well, so make of that what you will. This way I'm covered if I forget utensils. I've ended up giving these utensils to forgetful coworkers many times, and even my boss once, saving their lunch hour.
>>
>>9089475
He means gripping your fork and knife like baseball bats and stabbing your food like a child, you manlet.
>>
>>9086372
licking the utensils clean with the tongue instead of just inserting them into the mouth and drag the remaints off by closing the lips
>>
People who start dancing when they are eating truly disgusts me. My roommate is fat, and when he eats his food he does this little food dance that I have only seen women and fat men do, and for some reason it really disgusts me.

I think I hate everything about the way he eats. The speed, the dance, the chewing, the belly rubbing, the "ahh" sound and throwing his plate forward on the table when he is done.
>>
>>9092867
I would call bullshit, if I haven't seen all the things you mentioned with my own eyes.

Holy shit, there are pre-fabricated types of people in this world and those sort of guys are one of them.
>>
>>9086372
my ex wife ate everything with her hands, and wiped the grease on her pants. her rationale was that "i'm going to wash them" (at some point)
like, not even just finger food, she would shovel potato salad and shit onto her fork with her other hand's fingers
it was foul
>>
>>9092867
> People who start dancing when they are eating

What in the fuck?? Who the hell gets up and starts fucking dancing when they eat? And you've seen this on more than one occasion, from more than one person, often enough for you to post on 4chan about how disgusting it is when it happens?

Seriously, what the fuck?

Is this an American thing? Is this normal in the United States? To get up and start dancing in the middle of a meal?

If I visit the States and go to a restaurant, is there a chance some fat guy will get up and start dancing?

If this is normal, I'm staying right here in Canada.
>>
>>9092900
Fuckin kek. No, just swaying back and forth after a bite or something. Still pretty lame, but the picture you painted exploded my sides.
>>
>>9092900
>Is this an American thing? Is this normal in the United States? To get up and start dancing in the middle of a meal?

I think it's more akin to the endorphin rush you get from the first cold beer of the day or melting a bowl if crystal meth.

Just giddy af, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>9092900
He is not American, just disgusting. And he doesn't literally get up and starts dancing, its more like a sitting down dancing movement, he might move his arms a little and swing a little with his upper body and somewhat involve the legs. It seems like its an unconscious dance for a few seconds, which too me makes it even more disgusting.

But from what I have seen its common among all women and fat men of all nationalities based on videos. It also seems to be quite common among young children.

Here is an example I found (his movements are more subtle though, but very similar):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAxj4AmL-UU
>>
>>9092947
That YouTube vid filename is Max Jamal. Guess who's dancing in the vid?

Anyway that dance has to originate from single mother house hold. It has to... Dead beat dads there is a child out there that needs you.
>>
File: 1498418330604.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1498418330604.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>9087945
>purr say
>>
>>9087628

did you date denethor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97_QFi28nAg
>>
Okay I need validation on this.

Do you guys think it's worse to eat lots of shit tier food or to switch to alcohol?

It's all hypothetically of course.
>>
>>9090806
> people can't see something 1000 times and still appreciate it
>>
>>9086377
As I always say, my drugs of preference is yours
>>
>>9087669
at least get a mini fridge and a hot plate in the bathroom so you can have a proper meal on the toilet instead of junk food
>>
>>9090935
I think I'll just leave you wondering why I think the people who use herbacious are the same people who bend over and sniff their shit in the toilet bowl and say "mmmmmmmmmm"
>>
>>9094381
It doesn't take much thinking. It could only be because there's something wrong with you.
>>
>>9086556
Holy damn son, you landed yourself a mare, oh boy what i wouldn't give to ride her like a bucking bronco
>>
>>9088296
I do both but you would never find out about it until it is too late.
>>
>>9087703
>have lived with 2 niggers
The problem isn't in their eating habits
They're a bunch of princes from where they come from and without their servants to watch over them they have the need to be as ignorant and dirty as possible

And everything they do must make as much noise as remotely possible and as much of a mess
Fuck niggerians
>>
I eat to fast and that's a problem, I think. I'm not socially awkward enough that I hate eating out but I'm not inhaling my food either or taking huge bites so I can't tell if most times I go out(usually with my father family as my friends want take out) if it's just them being fat and eating five courses when I struggle to eat one since I just can't eat a lot at once and prefer smaller portions at a time. It's a fucking sin for me to take home something I didn't finish just because I didn't want to stuff myself until I puke and actually like being able to eat leftovers or use them as lunch at work. May or may not have stemmed from being starved out as a kid from a combination of my dad handcuffing the fridge due to fat brothers and diabetic grandma + up until I moved out hiding food, writing my name on something, etc all of which I bought was gone in less than two hours from the fucking vultures who immediately felt the need to devour everything in sight. Four fucking gallons a milk a day, /ck/.

For what I hate, I. discovered I hate people fucking humming when they eat more than slurping, clacking teeth, lip smacking and the such. Those no longer bother me until I've had to be around the "mm mm mm MMH MMHMHMHM MH MH" type that has driven me so up the walls I've had to go sit in the parking lot. It fucking haunts me. I don't feel like I'm an angry person but it's going to drive me to murder one day.
>>
>>9086528
I find myself agree with this anon. While my first instinct was to poke at OP in a way similar to >>9086377 I have to agree that table manners, much like polite courtesy and manners in the rest of life, are a good indication of who someone is. OP should have still gone for the score, but I wouldn't have made it a long term ting.
>>
>>9093348
Switch to alcohol.
At least there is AA to help you with sobriety down the track, you can't just stop eating.

>>9094926
>Every Nigerian is the son of a dead rich king and wants to give you millions $ if you're nice enough to give your credit card number
>>
>>9088452
^
>>
Not really disgusting but my wife picks apart everything. With burgers she'll eat the bun, then the lettuce, then onions, then tomato etc, does it with all food.
>>
>>9086372
I find people who are picky about food, disgusting. As in, they can go to a nice restaurant, order something great, and still pick out little uninteresting criticisms about the excellent food they got. Then the next day they stuff their face at a fast food joint.
>>
>>9096096
is your wife 8 years old?
>>
File: 1449224753814.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1449224753814.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
>>9088893

>constantly spill things or miss the table
>if it can be dropped or knocked over, i'll drop it or knock it over
>frustrating as shit but still happens even if i concentrate on what i'm doing
>makes me feel like a moron constantly

I feel you.
>>
>>9088374
beta detected
>>
>>9090806

Kill yourself
>>
File: blox.gif (876KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
blox.gif
876KB, 500x281px
>>9086372
>fellating down to the base, and ending the action with a satisfied *pop* at the end
>>
File: tfw.jpg (286KB, 1413x968px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
286KB, 1413x968px
My dad chews and slurps like a monster all the time, I just can't eat with him and he gets very offended by my insistence on eating after him. So I have to eat with him because, well, he's still my dad and I love him and those little things shouldn't get in the way of expressing my gratitude to my parents whatsoever. I still lecture him on proper eating all the time, but he keeps doing it because it's "tastier to eat like this." He's a funny guy.
>>
Super picky eaters who only like 3 things and have the tastes of a child. I know adults like this and I find it sad
>>
probably when poor people hunch over their food when they eat it. like nobody's going to steal your cheese and crackers you shrew
>>
>>9086372
My mother sucks on her fingers like a pig and then touches the same serving utensils we all have to use. She also lets said utensil fall in the food and never bothers to take it out. She also eats with her mouth open.

That wouldn't bother me too much because the majority of my family members eat like pigs and I'm used to it, I just try not to look or listen too much. The problem is she will spend all of dinner screeching at various people about perceived issues with their eating while ignoring her own.
>>
>>9092417
Maybe you're crazy and they're normal
>>
>>9092518
Watch your daughters, anon. Eating disorders are some fucked up shit. Not saying your thin daughter could have one, but it's still scary.
>>
>>9092947
On the kid, that's adorable. On an adult, that's concerning. But holy fuck, anon. I lost my shit picturing a fat guy sitting in a chair wiggling his arm stubs around and swinging his tree trunks back and forth every time he takes a bite of food
>>
>>9086372
>this bitch was trying to tell anon she was ready to suck his dick
>he was too autistic to get the message
fuggin kek
>>
i dont have any back teeth, so my chewing is possum-tier. i only eat alone at home.

i think eating in general is pretty disgusting though. the thing that bothers me most is when people get food juice all in the corners of their mouth or the cracks of their lips or talk with their mouth full. facial hair and eating dont mix well either.
>>
>>9089901
I had my first legal drink at Highland Kitchen.

Also, fuck anyone who says "any place with fried chicken on the menu is a no-go for dates". For instance, Trina's Starlight Lounge is great.
>>
>>9092867
Sounds like a cartoon fat person
>>
>>9086528
Guy here, and I legitimately do exactly this.
>>
File: steve_assanti.jpg (50KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
steve_assanti.jpg
50KB, 940x545px
>>9087730
steven detected
>>
File: 1496789992984.png (529KB, 1080x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1496789992984.png
529KB, 1080x1108px
Talking while eating. Mostly because of people who can speak without involuntarily spitting.
>>
>>9086372
People blowing in their straw. Be it milk or soda. Just knowing those bubbles contain breath sickens me.
>>
Messy eaters are the worst. People with grease and sauce all over their mouths and hands make me want to vomit. I saw a guy eating with a fucking open sore on his face. Then sauce dripped down his shirt and he fucking licked it off.
>>
>>9096724
>not liking trashy ass whores with tattoos make you beta

the more you know!
>>
>>9097760

I have an uncle like that. My favourite story of him being picky (and by 'favourite' I mean 'rage inducing') is that he ordered a burger at a restaurant and asked for no lettuce. When the waiter brought out his burger (with lettuce), he wouldn't just pick it off. He actually had them make him another fucking burger.
>>
>>9087945
>>9089750
its purse hey
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.