[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why men don't drink Sex on the Beach?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (29KB, 339x434px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 339x434px
This drink looks spectacular, I wanna drink it but those stereotypes about drinks is what stops me.
>>
>>9085340
>but those stereotypes about drinks is what stops me.
You answered your own question.
>>
File: Bahama Mama bb.jpg (97KB, 907x623px) Image search: [Google]
Bahama Mama bb.jpg
97KB, 907x623px
Who gives a fuck man, drink it as long as your not trying to pick up girls while drinking it,
that wouldn't turn out the best but every other situation drink it who cares.

I usually make Bahama mamas at my house and they nice af during the summer.
>>
>>9085340
Overly sugary drinks are both fattening and give a really bad hangover. I've found the drunk to be last pleasurable too.
>>
>>9085340
>fattening
that's something a woman would say, sugar and booze just don't mix, has nothing to with how fattening a drink is.
>>
>>9085340
I have never let the internal opinions of another person affect the things I do.
My drink is delicious and actually gives me a good conversation starter with girls.
When was the last time a girl asked you about the beer your drinking? If I'm sat at the bar sipping a brightly colored drink is almost a guarantee that a girl is going to ask about it and want to try it, giving me a very effective way to begin chatting her up.
>>
>>9085340
I enjoy sweet drinks sometimes. Capirinhas, sidecars, sweet wines, sangria, etc

That specific drink has ingredients I dislike and was a fad in the 1990s when I was alive. You'll find when you're older that old fad stigma still affects you even when the younger generation doesn't know of it.
>>
I'm a flamboyant homosexual and even I wouldn't want to be seen with one
>>
>>9085340
Anon, it's time for us to talk. No one here is judgemental.

Do you ever pop a boner when you're play-wrestling with your buddies whilst listening to broadway musical soundtracks?
>>
>>9085637
Faggot
>>
>>9085722
>he doesnt suck his friends dick no homo after broing it up at the sports ball game
>>
>>9085828
N-no y-you
>>
Sex on the beach soinds toogay to order and i say this as a fem gay male
>>
>>9085828
Only if he was doing it in a fag bar trying to hook feminine fags.
>>
>>9085839
Only before we no homo bum each other.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.