[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possibly not the place to ask butttt Im fat asf, have started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: mongo.jpg (291KB, 664x410px) Image search: [Google]
mongo.jpg
291KB, 664x410px
Possibly not the place to ask butttt Im fat asf, have started exercising and have been losing weight, but I want to know what diet I should be eating. Any tips and recipes would be helpful!
>>
>>9085010
I lost a load of wright by calorie counting. I literally cut out snacking and just had 3 meals a day. Porridge oats for breakfast, light salad with chicken for lunch. Meat and veg/salad for dinner. Cut out bread, chocolate and soda. The pounds will drop off. Fuck doing any crazy fasting, it just makes relapsing easier.
>>
>>9085028
*weight
>>
>>9085010
Water Fasting

As for recipes just avoid sauces, real flavours like dry rubs and spices are your friend since when you do eat it will need to be lean and green.
>>
Also, you shouldn't really worry about protein as most gets about twice the needed amount
>>
>>9085028
Thanks for the advice. I have been trying to cut back on alcohol too as I binge drink on weekends. I reckon with this and cutting out the booze I should be able to get healthy
>>
Read the sticky.
Seriously though avoid junk food, low carbs, poultry, lots of veggies, count calories.
Try to find a vegetable you enjoy snacking on. Sweet peppers rule and are crazy low calorie.
>>
>>9085054
Does water fasting actually work?
>>
>>9085010
Burn more calories than you intake. Spaghetti squash is your new best friend.
>>
>>9085071
Yes, but I'd figure out basic dieting before diving into fasting
>>
>>9085063
There is no sticky on this board
>>
Do intermittent fasting, 23:1 or what they call OMAD. First few weeks you'll be hungry during the day but you learn that hunger passes, so if you wait out the lunch hunger it will go away without eating. In many respects this is the most powerful thing to learn about getting skinny: eating doesn't make you full in the long run. If you skip breakfast and lunch, after a few weeks of doing it, you'll only be marginally more hungry for dinner. Then, at dinner you can eat a nice meal and enjoy food while still being within your calorie goals.

t. anorexic
>>
>>9085071
Yes, but only because you're not eating anything with calories in it.
>>
>>9085147
the /fit/ sticky. on the health and fitness board.
>>
>>9085010

Salads. Cut down on bread and other carbs. Cut down on snacking. Count calories and stay under 1800 if male, 1600 if female. Cut down on fats. Cut down on red meat. Eat lean protein. Snack on vegetables and fruits and cranola. If you do eat carbs, try to make it whole grains.

It's that simple... but this is also complex and inconvenient. You will need to plan your meals better. Convenient food is generally unhealthy food.
>>
>>9085010
>fat as fuck
In that case I'd recommend a hardcore no carb-processed sugar diet with tons of veggies and healthy fats. Keep up your excercises that increase your metabolism. After a month or two the pounds will begin to melt off you. You may also count calories in conjunction with this. Lastly, don't stop eating. If you simply stop eating then your body will go into "famine" mode and begin to conserve. You want to burn calories.
>>
Don't buy these things.
>Condiments
>Cheese
>Nuts
>Fats
butter, oil, etc.
>Grain products
bread, pasta, cereal, crackers, chips, etc.
>Liquid Calories
Milk, soda, alcohol, etc

Things that are virtually calorie free are water and fiber. That pretty much means vegetables.
Water content is also important, if you are going to be eating carbs choose one with a higher water content like potatoes.
Dried fruits and meats are generally very high in calories.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.