[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, I just realized I've become very fond of the Whopper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Whopper-Jr.-Meal-Deal-678x381.jpg (61KB, 678x381px) Image search: [Google]
Whopper-Jr.-Meal-Deal-678x381.jpg
61KB, 678x381px
You know, I just realized I've become very fond of the Whopper Jr. over all these years.

First of all the Whopper is great because of the warm flame broiled taste of the bun mixed with the salad on top and mayo and ketchup combination, but it can be seen as a bit of a novelty burger or maybe even a tad too expensive

The Whopper Jr. fixes this by sizing it down to the size of your average burger (a la McDouble) but featuring all of the tastyness of the Whopper, thoughts?
>>
For 3 dollars I get two whopper Jrs and two fries, great deal
>>
>>9084964
That does sound like a great deal. I would recommend to fuck some of the fries into the sandwich to make it 20 percent cooler
>>
i fucking LOVED these things. i used to work at burger king and would make a couple of these with jalapenos, barbeque sauce instead of ketchup, and fresh onion rings instead of the sliced onions. absolutely incredible.

i worked at burger king for two years and was entirely addicted to their food. i would eat there every day, snack throughout my shift and get a meal afterwards. i lost 25 pounds working there ironically enough.

literally everything on their menu is good.
>>
>>9084511
>>
How much did BK pay you to post this, OP?
>>
In all seriousness, the whopper is probably the best national fast food sandwich
>>
>>9085651
Holy shit. How much do they pay you?
>>
>>9085780
can't I just fucking like something? Jesus
>>
>>9084511
But,anon.
The burgers there are flat as fuck,that not very normal for a burger.
>>
File: 1498248723875.jpg (40KB, 642x792px) Image search: [Google]
1498248723875.jpg
40KB, 642x792px
>burger king
>"tasty"
>>
File: wendys.jpg (289KB, 651x478px) Image search: [Google]
wendys.jpg
289KB, 651x478px
Wendy's burgers have all the same toppings as a Whopper but are made fresh and served with better fries. Also the soda machines at Wendy's are the new advanced kinds where you can use a touchscreen to customize the flavorings added.

Whoppers can be very shitty sometimes. It depends on who is making them that day. The only thing BK has going for it is the zesty onion ring sauce which I use to dip my fries in. That stuff is nearly as good as the Outback Steakhouse Bloomin' Onion sauce.
>>
>>9086717
That looks nothing like a Whopper to me, probably isn't even served luke warm
>>9085928
Don't be that way
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.