[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /ck/'s stance on double dipping?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: Chips-and-dip-630x418.jpg (63KB, 630x418px) Image search: [Google]
Chips-and-dip-630x418.jpg
63KB, 630x418px
What's /ck/'s stance on double dipping?
>>
>>9083512
Don't care if don't see. Even if I see, I usually don't care anyway unless you know you're sick, because then you're just being a prick.
>>
When people aren't looking I just lick my chip with my tongue before I dip
Or just give my dinger a niceeeeee swirl arooo through it
>>
fine if it's just you, foux pas otherwise
>>
costanza.jpg
>>
>>9083520
>foux pas

Wa La!
>>
just dip the side you didn't bite
>>
>>9083543
there'd still be germ transfer from your fingers
>>
>>9083543
Culinary Jesus
>>
>>9083546
Yeah, and the silent farts left out in the room mean I've coated all your food with a thin layer of shit as well. Bon Appetit!
>>
>>9083546
ask your guests to wear gloves
>>
how bout just eat the rest of the chip without dip and get another one that u havent already bitten to dip
>>
No issue with it as long as you don't slobber into the dip. People who get offended by it are kinda petty.
>>
>>9083512
Unless I have put your spit voluntarily in my mouth, I don't want your fucking spit involuntarily in my mouth. Get your own, spoon some out, or single dip.
>>
If you eat your chip right there will be no spittle on it and you can go in for a second bite. Also most dips are so full of chemicals and preservatives and salt germ transmission doesn't matter.
>>
I don't care unless you're one of those animals who suck the dip off the chip without taking a bit
>>
What's /ck/'s stance on farting in the dip sauce with a nude butt?
>>
>>9083557
lmao
>>
>>9084392
A fart is fine, but a shart crosses the line.
>>
>>9083512
I don't have friends you fucking normie, so I do what I please.

>1 can hormel chili (no beans)
>1 tablespoon taco seasoning
>1 cup process cheese

Fight me IRL faggot.
>>
I live alone and drink out of the OJ carton. Unless you have AIDS or hepatitis it doesn't really matter; in fact being exposed to other people's bacterial colonies strengthens our own immune systems.
>>
>>9084491
>Fight me IRL faggot

Nah, you're probably the kind of faggot who'd want to wrestle.
>>
>>9084527
Only if you have a cute feminine penor and we wrestle in a pile of chili dip.
>>
It's like putting your whole mouth in the dip!
If it's just you it's fine, if it's in public it's a no-no. Also if you can't get a whole chip in your mouth in one bite you're a mouthlet.
>>
Why do that anyway? You could grab as many sauce as with two dips with one dip too.
>>
>>9083512
shiggy diggy
>>
>>9083512
Just dip twice as much in one go
>>
>>9083512
If it's just you, it's fine. If you're sharing dip with anyone other than your SO, it's absolutely unacceptable. Double-dippers should be rounded up and gassed.
>>
>If you're alone
Double dip like a madman

>If you're with others
Don't do that shit
>>
>>9083512
I don't care at all because I'm not autistic
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.