[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I once did a cookery class with Gordon Ramsay AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Chef-Anthony-Bourdain-Coo-007.jpg (34KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Chef-Anthony-Bourdain-Coo-007.jpg
34KB, 460x276px
For real, i was cooking in a former arcade and it still had a lot of the games and Ramsay did a arcade game inspired menu for the Brit Awards and he took my recipe and put it in all of his restaurants. Was pretty fire desu because The Prodigy played and one of them wanked off behind a fire truck (Kieth).
>>
A lot of people will probably see this post and call bullshit but its only because they have not really lived much of a life themself.
>>
>>9081740
>>9081748
fuck off
>>
>>9081740
Did Marco White show up and call him an insufferable faggot?
>>
Kys reported
>>
>>9081790
you say that like i am lying but this actually happened
>>
>>9081837
What was the recipe then? If you don't post it, this is a shit thread, and fuck right off back to whatever shit hole you frequent, faggot.
>>
>>9081761
He's right though, I'm so sick of people calling "hurr durr things that definitely happened" just because nothing interesting has ever happened to them (that is to say they are unadventurous).
>>
>>9081938
This. Post recipe fagtron.
>>
>>9082011
99.99% of stories on the Internet are complete bullshit

Source: Every thread I make is bullshit and I'm not even a high level shitposter.
>>
>>9082066
How do I know you're not making his up and actually post 100% truthful and factual threads normally??? (・ิω・ิ)

Really grills my mushrooms.
>>
>>9082089
I could tell you but I'm actually not him.
>>
>>9081938
Its not on any of his TV shows mate. It was a one off.
>>
you lot are full of shit desu
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.