[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Basically everything is bad for you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 617985582.jpg (69KB, 750x441px) Image search: [Google]
617985582.jpg
69KB, 750x441px
Basically everything is bad for you
>>
I disagree. People should listen to their body and eat what it craves. That's how you reach 100 years.
>>
>>9079562
That works if you're already eating a good diet without a ton of processed junk food. People who are currently drinking a lot of soda will crave soda when thirsty, and think water or anything else tastes bad, except maybe juice which has just as much sugar.
>>
It really is. Almost every food you can find reasons that it should be avoided. Just use common sense plus exercise and you're fine. Count calories, eat whole plant foods, count protein if you want to lift, and avoid processed garbage in general.

A very common theme I see when discussing health is missing the forest for the trees. People get to obsessed with minute detail, or even just one specific food asking "is this good or bad". They need to be looking over the entire diet. The truth is, most foods are okay within the context of an overall healthy diet.
>>
>>9079572
Dang, that's true
>>
>>9079562
Its true, my friends grandpa is 101 and all hes eaten the last 30 years are Vienna beef hot dogs raw straight out the package and chocolate cake.
If you offer him something healthy like a fruit or vegetable he says, "I cant eat that shit". Like its disgusting to him.
>>
>>9079604
at 101 you're doing everything possible to just make it all finally end
>>
>>9079631
Hes pretty fit and active. He does landscaping around his house all day. Dont get me wrong he eats soup sometimes and other shit like ham and turkey. Only thing wrong is his vision getting real bad. He was making gravy recently and had a pan full of screws because he accidentally used a glass he kept extra screws and nails in. Drinks a lot of Jim Beam too.
>>
>>9079604
I think cases like that are usually down to being lucky with good genetics. It's like the people who live to be 95 while smoking and drinking heavily. We know smoking causes cancer and impairs your breathing, and just because some people live a long time while smoking a lot doesn't mean it's okay for everyone.

But with food I guess it's a little different, if you stay active and aren't overweight you'll still probably be a lot better off than someone who has a better diet but is obese.
>>
File: Stop fighting it.png (553KB, 626x538px) Image search: [Google]
Stop fighting it.png
553KB, 626x538px
>>9079539
>>
>>9079562
>Wanting to become a 100-year-old ghoul
I don't want to get over 85, tops.
>>
This fucking movie sounded like it was funded by vegans. The science was bad.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.