[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheap weight gain food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1493316166936.png (89KB, 210x192px) Image search: [Google]
1493316166936.png
89KB, 210x192px
What are some foods that are relatively easy and low price that i could get for weight gain?

I don't mind cooking a recipe but the simpler the better.
Any info graphs are appreciated
Also I would like some recipes that have:
>onions
>taters
>mushrooms
>???
keep in mind am inexperienced poorfag and may have difficulty with some things but I'm open to new things and looking to learn
>>
>>9079348
May I ask are you currently employed besides your poorfag status? Protein powder is the easiest way to gain without risking the beetus or fucking with your health in a negative way.
>>
It's weird how the people who want to bulk up can't pack on weight, while the fatasses can't lose it
>>
>>9079426
No it's not
>>
>>9079472
Yeah it is you tit
>>
>>9079486
>>9079426
People get fat because they have naturally big appetites and/or were raised eating lots of shit food. The opposite is true of skeletons. Changing your weight intentionally means going against what your body is telling you it wants.
>>
>>9079486
It fucking isn't. Obviously fatties struggle to lose weight, that's the fucking definition of being fat
>>
>>9079488
Where does metabolism factor in?
>>
Peanut butter. You can easily make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich that's around 700kcal. And it's not really that filling either so you will eat again in a shorter period. Best bulking food there is
>>
>>9079498
It doesn't. Metabolism is a shitty excuse used by skellies and fatties alike that are too stupid to count calories.
>>
pasta, garlic, olive oil for pasta aglio al olio
pasta, cheese, milk, flour, oil/butter for pasta with cheese sauce (mac and cheese)
ramen
>>
>>9079348
eat whatever you want and take shots of olive oil to fill in the calorie deficit
>>
>>9079364
If you want to fuck your liver.
>>
>>9079506
You're a stupid cunt, aren't ya? I add an extra 2,500 cals using weight gain powder, eat all day and haven't gained more than 5 lbs. Your mom was a filthy whore before she got fucked to death.
>>
>>9079364
I have a job and usually have a couple hundred in the bank at any given time, so I have some money to spend.
Although I would like things that are cost efficient and relatively simple because i dont know if i'll have to go on a strict budget in the future and want to be prepared
>>
>>9079348
Peanut butter. Eggs. The onions potatoes and mushrooms thing would all work in an omelette, or egg scramble. Mushrooms aren't really going to make you gain weight in a big way though. Brown up some cheap ground beef with it. Add some spinach. Get stronk.
>>
>>9079426
Honestly in both cases it's because they live a very inactive lifestyle. That mixed with a shit diet is all you need, if you overeat you're fat, the skinny dudes just don't eat much because their body recognizes they aren't using much fuel.

Both can reach their respective goals by working out regularly and slowly increasing the intensity for 6-12 months.

After a year you should be decently fit, unless you were a super fat ass to begin with. Once you reach your goal weight, switch to station keeping mode, don't ramp up intensity of your workouts anymore, just focus on regular physical activity and keep up your normal routine.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.