[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Somali food like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1241809571.webm (896KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1241809571.webm
896KB, 720x1280px
What is Somali food like?
>>
Somali cuisine
1. Sand
2. Cannibalism
>>
So you ever had cuban or dominican food? Imagine if you took the core concepts but swapped out a few things like achiote for tumeric and eliminated all pork in favor of goat and chicken, and it would then resemble somali food

Not the most exciting food in the world but not bad
>>
>>9078825
what in the fuck is achiote
>>
>>9078830
It's what poor caribbean mulattos use to approximate the color of saffron

You're not from the americas, I take it
>>
going to call traveling on that kafir
>>
File: ray 4th grade.jpg (257KB, 1920x1006px) Image search: [Google]
ray 4th grade.jpg
257KB, 1920x1006px
>>9078816
oh so what I have to be the one to do it?
somali food is
>Scarce
>Oxfam bags of rice
>dark, unagreeable, lacking nutrition, visually and olfactory offensive, and coming into contact will ruin your day. Much like the people.
>worth running down women and children for to support your local warlord
>halal

really at least Norks have hope. Somali's should have just been liquidated half a century ago. just the absolute worst, most barbaric, irredeemable mongrels on the planet. any host they infect they make 1000x times worse.
come to MN and get stabbed by one then they all close ranks and lie to get the guy out of jail saying they were with him and he a gud kafir.
>
>>
>>9078866
What's the penalty?
>>
Few and far between
>>
>>9078919
Minnesotan here. The real kind, Norwegian family. The Somalis are the best thing to happen to us since the Hmong. I'll take 100 more of them for every god awful "white" migrant from the less useful states. The ones who gave us Bachmann and the Mall of America and other horrors.

If MN can't stay Nordic/Lutheran culture might as well have it be people who appreciate the opportunities God gave them.
>>
>>9078921
I get to squeeze that t h i c c booty for 3 steps
>>
>>9078816
I honestly don't know. I don't think Somalians know either.
>>
>>9078816
I'm no bleeding heart but that WEBM made me really sad for the girl. Must suck to be good at something and not be able to do it freely.
>>
File: 1436757125596.jpg (50KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1436757125596.jpg
50KB, 625x626px
>>9078938
>>
>>9079033
They parted the fucking red sea and let her get in the paint for free. They let her have it
>>
>>9079046
REEEEE COMPASSION REEEEE
>>
dribble it like abduljabbar
>>
>>9079033
What do you mean? Looks like she doesn't live in a 3rd world shithole where muslims actively oppress women, I'm sure she'd be able to play basketball if she wanted to (assuming she doesn't mind not wearing the hijab while playing)
>>
>>9079054
are their kids going to appreciate it their opportunities once they get accustom to american life, or are you just going to dilute your racial sovereignty for 20 years of cheap labor ?
>>
dirty
>>
>>9079050
No different to the NBA then heh heh heh...
>>9079061
Nah, I refuse to believe any woman would choose to wear that without some heavy indoctrination. I'm not against the concept of indoctrination (since its inevitable and sometimes healthy) or dressing conservatively. Nor am I against dressing or behaving differently from the rest. But I draw the line at wearing a highly inconvenient hazmat suit at all times and all the baggage that brings. Especially if you're a woman in a male dominated culture living in a land where women are considered equal to men.
>>
>>9079061
They're in London m8. The girl was probably beaten half to death by her parents afterward the webm was taken. The best way to make fence sitters turn to religious Fundamentalism is by showing them what liberation looks like. It's literally how Qutbism started after all.
>>
>>9079071
>cheap labor

Not even, Somalis are so retarded that over 90% are welfare-dependent. Definitely industrious rapists and drug dealers though.
>>
>>9079061
She plays for her high school in massachusetts and she wears the scarf. Her life is probably fine
>>
Man I fucking hate Somalians.
>>
Khat and starvation
>>
>>9078816
Like bags of sand
>>
I've had it before, it was lentils with spices, like a mild kind of indian dish. With rice. I am a vegan but they had meat dishes too which looked alright.

It is OK but maybe Indian cuisine is more unique compared to what I had.
>>
pic related
>>
File: My sides have become one.gif (3MB, 480x369px) Image search: [Google]
My sides have become one.gif
3MB, 480x369px
>>9078819
>Somali cuisine
>1. Sand
>2. Cannibalism
>>
File: Happy Merchant.gif (11KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Merchant.gif
11KB, 501x585px
>>9078921
Death
>>
>>9078816
Not even the Somalians know
>>
>>9079033
>Must suck to be good at something and not be able to do it freely.

It's a friendly basketball game, not the NBA finals featuring female Lebron James, you fucking retard.

Stop typing dumb shit on /ck/.
>>
dirt n some weeds n sand.
>>
>>9080929
practice what you preach, faggot
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.