[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chocolate oranges/any orange flavoured chocolate. Everyone I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Chocolate oranges/any orange flavoured chocolate.

Everyone I know either loves it or hates it, what do you guys think?
>>
>>9077741
>everyone i know has an opinion on this food item
wow, what a surprise
>>
>>9077747
why are you being pedantic on a food board

i meant there's no one that's indifferent towards this food item, its either one extreme or another
>>
>>9077763
I think a lot of people are indifferent, i wouldn't mind one, i kind of enjoy it but i wouldn't go out of my way to buy one over, say, a pack of maltesers

It's just slightly orange flavoured chocolate, like a club bar.
>>
>>9077741
It was awful, the orange flavor was so strong it was nauseating
>>
>>9077741
I love these, I buy like a dozen for Christmas
>>
I claim these numbers
>>
>>9077763
>i meant there's no one that's indifferent towards this food item

I am. I like them, but not enough to buy them. They're certainly not amazing, but they aren't bad either.
>>
>>9077741
I don't really have a strong feeling either way. Fairly indifferent about it.
>>
>>9077763
its orange flavored chocolate in a gimmicky package, why wouldn't I be indifferent?
>>
File: IMG_0863.jpg (1MB, 1607x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0863.jpg
1MB, 1607x1200px
>mfw it melts and all the bits stick together
>>
I like them. It's fun to break them apart. I don't love it, really, there's a bunch of other chocolates I'd choose over it.
>>
>>9077741
TCOs are god tier. I stick a bunch in the freezer and then grab one out and break it into slices, and eat a couple while they're still cold enough to be brittle.

fucking delicious.
>>
I love these but they were a christmas treat when i was a kid so maybe nostalgia
>>
File: Terry_41d368_1114561.jpg (24KB, 630x171px) Image search: [Google]
Terry_41d368_1114561.jpg
24KB, 630x171px
>>9077741
Awful, awful stuff. Terrible thing to do to even the worst chocolate.
>>
Love the taste of orange with choc, but not shit tier orange flavoured choc. When I want that orange taste I take a piece of really dark 85% choc and eat it with the bits of candied orange found in the jar of seville orange marmalade. It's the most intense orange chocolatey-ness your going to get. It's important that the choc is less sweet than you would normally like it to be because the sweetness from the marmalade brings out the deep flavour from the choc and the choc seems to bring out the floral awesomeness of the marmalade
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.