[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to steal for my gender...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

this is why I have to steal food to live... even the state of NY cannot expect my gender nertrual state :/ everytime I fill out paper work for a job it always ask me boy or girl and I have to immeadly quite out of the page and find another job to apply four :/ I really need a job but no job an expect my gender which is really diffuclty for me... my parents won't expect my gender either so theydon't give me money to eat so I have to steal to live :/ I thought NY was progressive... *sighs* not even the state or my parents will pay for my T drug so I'll stop feeling dysphoria
>>
>>9075112
I hope they put you in man prison.
>>
File: 1493886827481.jpg (684KB, 1250x1450px) Image search: [Google]
1493886827481.jpg
684KB, 1250x1450px
Sorry your going through those very real and valid problems anon. I know some people that do this job called "selling drugs" there's no one assuming your gender and everyone's your friend and if your good you will have a huge amount of money. Hope this helps friend.
>>
File: 20170519_155335~2.jpg (292KB, 1361x1332px) Image search: [Google]
20170519_155335~2.jpg
292KB, 1361x1332px
>>9075112
8/10
Gave me an inner chuckle
>>
>>9075151
"T drug" they're talking about testosterone lmao
>>
>>9075112
Not sure if troll or where you are in NY, but maybe see if there are any local shelters you can go to or use an employment agency that can help place you in a job?
>>
>>9075165
if you make friends you are not good

be 2 persons or dont do it
>>
>>9075112
>perfect cute tomboy
>refuses to be considered a woman
Why ? I didn't chose to have this kind of preference
>>
>>9075112
Can't you just leave the line empty instead of rage quitting the whole thing?
Also learn to spell and write like an adult. I wouldn't hire a 8 yo, trap or not.
>>
Move to California. I know places out here that in the application has no question about gender.
Even as such, you can even state in the interview process that you would prefer to be genderless, or whichever else you so desire.
>>
>>9075112
>everytime I fill out paper work for a job it always ask me boy or girl and I have to immeadly quite out of the page and find another job to apply four :
NIGGA JUST PICK ONE AND MAKE MONEY FFS
ARE YOU THAT RETARDED YOU WOULD TURN DOWN JOBS OVER A FUCKING PRONOUN
>>
>>9075112
>>>/lbgt/
>>
>>9075112
Just like about it
I have to lie about dropping out of college or being suicidal all the time
>>
>>9077765
This is a troll thread and OP probably isn't even agender/trans/whatever, but this. Everyone puts up with bullshit that isn't fair to get by, and queers aren't an exception to that.
>>
I always find it amazing that not even 4Chan can tell shit like this is are shitposts. They are so "redpilled" to hate trannies they'll believe absolutely ridiculous shit like this is really someone transtrender.
>>
>>9078053
So you have the option of either believing that OP is either

1. a dumbass
2. trolling

Given how most anon are there's like a 50/50 OP is serious.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.