[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These shits are a fucking disgrace to humankind.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: images(2).jpg (36KB, 495x619px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
36KB, 495x619px
These shits are a fucking disgrace to humankind.
>>
>>9074298
Agreed. One of the few times in my life I was unable to finish a bevvie because of how disgusting it tasted.
>>
>>9074298
drank two after not drinking for 2+ years at my coworkers funeral, vomited everywhere, had to be driven home. the groom helped me into the backseat of a car. it was so humiliating.

i miss them.
>>
>>9074841
Wait, the groom? At a funeral? I've never been to a funeral. There's a groom?
>>
>>9074298
They were baller when they had like cocaine and meth in them. Then they went pussy mode because a couple of college retards died.

So yeah, now it sucks.
>>
>>9074298
I drank many many many of these in high school. Mostly the watermelon flavor. Pairs well with a blunt full of shitty weed
>>
>>9074298
Wish I could try one
>>
>>9074298
>>9074298
They used to be good till stupid college kids fucked everything up. Now none of the stuff that made them good is in there anymore, just high alcohol. I loved them Like liquid cocaine ... you could drink 2, get totally fucked Up and party for hours.
>>
>>9074864
U know u can drink good booze and take a caffeine pill or even just drink jaeger bombs/vodka red bull/irish coffe/ whatever and have the same effects. Its just alcohol and caffeine
>>
I still like them, but I'm an alcoholic. I only drink them on vacations with buddies though when we want to toast to the sheer ridiculousness of life.
>>
>>9074841
>when you drink so heavily weddings and funerals start to blend together
>>
>>9074874
Yeah, i know but it's just not the same.

http://gizmodo.com/5889806/faux-loko-the-diy-drink-i-shouldnt-be-telling-you-about/
>>
>>9074851
And a best man
>>
>>9074874
Yeah but is it loko in la cabesa?
>>
>>9074298
One of alcoholisms final bosses. I can't believe I use to drink 2 of these and a 12 pk of natural ice every day on average and manage to go to work the next day
>>
>>9074841
Seek help.
>>
>>9074298
As a liquor clerk in a not so nice part of town I can tell you that only the worst of the worst drink these things. Mostly prairie niggers
>>
I took two quad stack rolls and went to a party and my buddie started a chant to get me to beer bong a four loco gold.

8/10 was pretty fun
>>
>>9074841
Shit, son, get it together.
>>
>>9074298
I really wish I could find them in the UK.
I've looked in so many different shops for it, just because I want to try it since it's spammed on here a lot.
>>
Worst shit I've ever tasted and I wish I never did. I chugged one on spring break in high school. Big mistake
>>
>>9074856
Watermelon was like drinking acid. We only had it, lemonade, and fruit punch.
>>
>>9075332
Union Black is a similar experience imo
>>
When I was 15 my mom caught me chugging one and threatened to call the cops.
>>
File: 1495418564529.jpg (72KB, 544x765px) Image search: [Google]
1495418564529.jpg
72KB, 544x765px
>>9074878
>>
>>9075332

Its really not even worth trying. Imagine the most sugary syrupy alcoholic beverage you can then times it by 1000 and thats what these are.
>>
>>9075332
Ill send you some if you send me some frosty jacks matey
>>
>>9075332
http://fourloko.com/find
There you go, buddy.
>>
>>9074851
oh, im sorry. it was a wedding.
>>
>>9074878
>redhead cries laughing
>>
>>9074298
Was Sparks similar? Because I drank that before.
>>
>>9075332
>I really wish I could find them in the UK.

I'm sure you can find sugary, high-abv malt booze everywhere on the planet.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.