[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hard boiled eggs >hard scrambled eggs >over hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1497933824152.png (228KB, 511x571px) Image search: [Google]
1497933824152.png
228KB, 511x571px
>hard boiled eggs
>hard scrambled eggs
>over hard
>>
>>9073020
That guy is definitely scrambled hard.
>>
>>9073020
yeah

there's a ton of ways to cook eggs and those are a few of them

what's the point of this thread now
>>
>>9073080
Atheists enjoy eggs and Video Game Development
>>
>>9073020
>kicked out of Japan 91 days later for overstaying his visa

So many weebs think they can get a job in Japan in 90 days it's almost criminal.
>>
>north medium
>>
Soft boiled eggs
Over easy eggs
but god damn do I have my scrambled eggs dry.
Am I weird? I just think the most distinct scrambled eggs have a little crisp and match well with something like butter and toast.
>>
File: LISTEN HERE NIGGER.png (213KB, 442x341px) Image search: [Google]
LISTEN HERE NIGGER.png
213KB, 442x341px
the objectively best way to have eggs:
for sandwiches, toast or on burgers: fried with yolk mostly cooked, but not completely
on top of hashbrowns:
fried with yolks mostly runny
omlettes are the only other way to consume eggs by themselves
scrambled eggs are for heathens and degenerates
>>
>>9073355
I once again see that that heathen and degenerate are words used by uptight people to try and stop people from having fun.
>>
>>9073020
This guys future is as follows. He finishes Devry and gets a useless diploma that will only count as college hours for a real course in computer programming which he will not commit to. He will then try to go to Japan but will find he really doesnt have the money to travel there let alone stay for any significant time because the friends he thought would split the bills will have given up and began looking for a job in order to survive. He will spend his time smoking weed and going out to bars telling people how he is a college graduate and how he is going to be a video game programmer. People will see him as the giant Weaboo he really is. He will eventually be forced to get a job but will actually show up in that same outfit for the interview and he wont be hired. He will blame everyone but himself for his problems and eventually get some girl knocked up but he won't support the kid and eventually spend most of his time in jail for avoiding child support.

And you know what the worst part of this story is he will tell everyone that pineapple is the best pizza topping, that you should only eat sushi with chopsticks, and that Egg foo young is an authentic Chinese recipe that dates back thousands of years.
>>
>>9073385
scrambled eggs are a excuse for not making a omlette
>>
File: IMG_1314.jpg (47KB, 558x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1314.jpg
47KB, 558x419px
>cloud eggs
>>
>>9073387
>that you should only eat sushi with chopsticks
What, as in rolls? How the fuck else do you eat them?
>>
>>9073643
>not hosting your eggs in Amazon cloud
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.