[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHIT FOOD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: bg3.jpg (144KB, 1966x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bg3.jpg
144KB, 1966x1000px
Why is it ok to eat food that smells of piss?
>>
File: 1495773554126.jpg (72KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1495773554126.jpg
72KB, 500x667px
Seafood is wonderful.
If the only seafood youve ever had smells of ammonia, then it was rotten and already decomposing and you should probably just kill yourself anyways
>>
seafood is trash
I live in the south of Spain where 70% of people eats seafood because "high class food" and I want to kill myself, the fucking odor is insane holy shit they are literally underwater bugs
>>
>>9072338
A man does not belong under the water, especially under sea water.
That place is not meant for him.
Still, there is fish, and only fish that should be eaten by humans.
I dont know about lakes and rivers but the sea is best left untouched.
>>
>>9072338
>eating something that smells like piss
what third world hellhole do you live in?
>>
>>9072363
Any seafood smells of piss - that's why you use spices. Maybe you have shit for nose and it doesn't bother you.

And cooking any seafood always leaves your house\hands\clothes smelling of it.
>>
if your piss smells like seafood then there's something wrong with you
>>
>>9072417
You're partially right. My dad used to boil his piss as a part of some alternative medicine bullshit. Smelled better than fish cooking and smell did not stayed for hours.
>>
>>9072425
Your dad is mental.
>>
>>9072338
>>9072383
>>9072415
>>9072425
>t. Midwest Flyover
>>
>>9072415

Yeah, THEY have the shit nose...
>>
File: IMG_2383.jpg (292KB, 1300x975px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2383.jpg
292KB, 1300x975px
>oh no, something smells faintly of ammonia, back to my chicken tendies
>>
>>9072338
Just add some acid to it. Lemon is a traditional side of fish for a reason. The acid binds to the ammonia and will stop the odor.
>>
you must live in a landcucked state/country
>>
I'm in Karachi currently. A nice, big ladyfish in gravy is fucking amazing.
>>
>>9072415
>Any seafood smells of piss
fresh seafood literally smells like ocean water. There are also hints of ocean taste.
>>
>>9072338
>that smells of piss
Where the fuck are you buying your seafood?

Fresh fish should smell very mild, with only a slight ocean smell. They shouldn't smell fishy at all, let alone like piss. Shellfish shouldn't really smell like much of anything. Octopus can kind of smell bad when it hasn't been cleaned yet, but after a quick salt scrub and rinse they should smell, like fish, like clean seawater.
>>
>>9072415
Generally seafood is seasoned more mildly than any other protein, because the flavor tends to be quite delicate. Not always- some types can stand up to heavier spicing- but generally.

>>9072363
This is now a favorite seafoods thread.

Favorite:
>fish
>crustacean
>other shellfish/miscellaneous

for me:
>wild sockeye salmon or sablefish
>spot prawns
>octopus

PNW all the way, we're spoiled as fuck for seafood here.
>>
>>9072338
When my dick starts to smell like the seafood section at Vons, I know it's time I should probably take a shower.
>>
>>9073095
Lemon or vinegar?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.