[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goldfish are cheap and easily accessible here at Walmart and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 136437-372x323-goldfish.jpg (9KB, 372x323px) Image search: [Google]
136437-372x323-goldfish.jpg
9KB, 372x323px
Goldfish are cheap and easily accessible here at Walmart and Meijer but do they taste good? How should I cook them?
>>
Considering goldfish are related to carp and carp are borderline inedible due to tasting like briny fish mud I doubt they taste good

Also there's probably like 5 calories of protein on a goldfish
>>
>>9069242
Goldfish are sweets, not for eats.
>>
>>9069270
what did they do to that fish
>>
>>9069274

Fixed it, so that it could swim upright. It had something wrong with it's swim bladded iirc and it was always ending up upside down.
>>
>>9069274
>Goldfish gets sick
>Problems with his swim bladder cause him to sink slowly and swim upside-down.
>Make a sling with some cork at the top to help him stay upright and swim around easier
>a goldfish "wheelchair"
>>
>>9069265
>carp are borderline inedible
what kind of carp have you been eating m8? christmas eve carp is god tier
>>
>>9069242
Anything from the pet store is fed low grade ingredients so they would be pretty awful tasting. If you are American or British though it wouldn't be that far worse than what you already eat so try it.
>>
>>9069296
Only Slavs put a fucking live fish in their bathtub. It's not like you are gonna make sushi out of it so why keep it alive in a fucking tub? Just kill it and refrigerate it.
>>
>>9069242
I'm going to pick up 20. If I do this often do you think they'll get suspicious? I think I'll bread them and fry them up. Add them to some broccoli and eat them in my underwear in front of my mother. Haha when she asks what we are eating she will have a heartottack
>>
>>9069782
Goldfish are easy as fuck to breed, start off with those 20 and keep them in a tank together. If you have a good mix of males and females you should get some eggs soon enough. This way you can control their diet and the water conditions yourself too, hopefully resulting in better tasting fish.

Please kill them quickly with decapitation before you fry them though. Even small creatures like these feel a measure of pain.
>>
>>9069265
>carp are borderline inedible
Look at this gay, look at him an laugh
>>
>>9069798
Good idea. This could be a easily sustainable foodsource. I can make goldfish borgers
>>
File: 51E8aCj+QmL.jpg (42KB, 309x500px) Image search: [Google]
51E8aCj+QmL.jpg
42KB, 309x500px
someone already baked them
>>
>>9069850
Yum
>>
>>9069804
>carp inedible

That attitude developed in the US because there was such an abundance of other freshwater fish and people didn't want to bother to work around the bone structure. And then there's the fact that nignogs have always prized it. Quite frankly, I've smoked whole carp that were excellent, easily on the level of smoked trout in terms of flavor and I'm white, US.
>>
>>9069289

I had a goldfish like this but he could stay upright until he tried to swim fast and then he'd do a Starfox style U-turn. He lived for three years doing sick acrobatic maneuvers
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.