[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your dream kitchen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: LaCornueRange2.jpg (95KB, 375x224px) Image search: [Google]
LaCornueRange2.jpg
95KB, 375x224px
What would your dream kitchen contain?

Anything goes

For me it would need a beast range & ventahood along with a walk-in fridge, a big-ass sink, a pizza oven, and some kind of backsplash mosaic with a Medusa head on it or some shit
>>
>>9068598
a few walkins for carcasses and dry aging
Enough space to break down small-ish cows
A big mag strip for all of my knives
no women allowed
Pretty much how it is at work, but instead of some stupid fucking suit owning it I do
>>
File: Infierno.jpg (411KB, 1280x652px) Image search: [Google]
Infierno.jpg
411KB, 1280x652px
Miele everything plus two of these and a bullet smoker
>>
Commercial grade dishwasher
>>
>>9068598
a vented range hood. what in the fuck is the point of a non vented one, i can't cook without setting off the smoke detector which is literally two horizontal feet away from the range, what genius fuckin thought of that
>>
>>9069310
>>what genius fucking thought of that

What about the "genius" who hasn't bothered to move the smoke detector?
>>
>>9069352
not him but...
it's a bitch to string wiring through drywalled walls.
>>
>>9068598
>Built in southern pride smoker.
>Walk-in that's at least 15x25.
>same with freezer
>shit ton of prep space
>Vulcan grill with salamander
>med sized flat top
>steamer
>soda fountain with grape crush
>Ice shaver thing for snow cones
>5qt steam kettle
>8 eye top
>prep area for days
>Mexican dishwasher
>>
>>9069401

So forget about the wiring and install a battery op version.
>>
>Airy and light and cozy
>Dark wood floors
>Subway tile
>Kinda vintage but modern at the same time
>Kitchen island
>Lots of bookshelves for cookbooks
>Full bar with a large liquor cabinet

Something kinda like this
>>
>>9068663
Holy fucking shit that's a beautiful grill.
>>
Kitchen bar with a zinc countertop.
>>
>>9068598
three ovens, one wood burning with grate, grill, and deck inserts, two with even heat and good convection - one with steam capability, a salamander with a rising deck, flat top, 5 or 6 burner gas range top, separate burner with multiple ring functions (does not have to be high-output, but would be nice if capable of it) built low for large pots (stock, boils, starting braises, whatever), very good ventilation and cooling system, rubberized floors, deep and wide two section sink with a real back splash and decent sprayer faucet, a dedicated space for a butcher block, 2 large prep areas, a small but dedicated prep area on both sides of every major appliance, a large cabinet for all of the counter top appliances, another large cabinet for drawer storage, normal cabinetry for the normal stuff, a large-ish pantry (doesn't have to be giant if I have enough of next consideration), a large cellar (out here it'd probably be cheaper to do a multiple room walk in climate control (one for random cellar stuff, one specifically for booze, one for fridge, one for freezer, one small space with lots of adjustable shelving for warm holding/proofing), slide-through high capacity dishwasher, 7 stage filtration for all water, high throughput water heater
pretty much a commercial kitchen that would look nicer than commercial kitchens (and probably look horrible to interior designers) and have other amenities like the wood oven, steamer oven, built in speakers, and the cellar stuff that most commercial kitchens don't have
since we're talking dream kitchens, might as well have it attached to a greenhouse for some interesting and fresh garden veg and herbs and stuff like that
>>
Unironically want this one.
>>
Very open, lots of space. Island and bar. Cooking is the root of my socializing. Vented hood, double oven. Hole in the goddamn counter to just push scraps into garbage. Drains under cabinets for cleaning the floor. Separate fridge and freezer. Enough counter space for four people to sleep on. Large windows. Small herb garden. Walk-in pantry. Stone floors.
>>
bumping this
>>
>>9070824
>>9071244

Thorough, I like it
>>
50,000 btu wok burner
>>
>>9072186
what would you do with that? genuinely curious
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.