[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/freefood/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: gh67736.jpg (92KB, 590x442px) Image search: [Google]
gh67736.jpg
92KB, 590x442px
>tfw you've been wasting time on these receipt surveys for years and haven't won a cent to show for it
S-surely there can't be that many customers doing them, right? Have you ever won anything food-related? Share your freely obtained food stories here
>>
>>9068046
>Share your freely obtained food stories here
I go to the bar just to play pool, I don't buy drinks or order food. I'm there so often they offer me free beer/pizza almost every time I go now.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170619_060443.png (245KB, 462x833px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170619_060443.png
245KB, 462x833px
i prefer being a coupon fag.

>buy $1 McChicken
>get $2.49 McFlurry for free
>>
There was a weird bug with early self checkout machines where you would get the amount you spent instead of your change. You had to pay in cash, but I don't remember how you triggered it.
I miss the coupon threads on /b/. I think the guy who started those was arrested for fraud. I never used them, of course.
>>
>>9068311
I was thinking about those the other day coincidentally. I always wanted to use some at wal-mart, but never gathered up the courage.
>>
>>9068186
Fat lazy fuck
>>
>>9068046
I won a loaf of bakery bread once, a local grocery chain was having an anniversary sale and all the receipts had different prizes on them
>>
>>9068186
last 2 weeks ive tried to get this and the ice cream machine is still broken
>>
All the time.

I live in a state with strong consumer protection laws, one of which states that if a grocer's display advertises one price but the product rings up for another, the product is free. Many of the chains here try to act as though they're doing you a solid, but they're really just avoiding a court case (cuz if they don't give it free, you can bring charges against them for bait-and-switch).

Once, I went to buy a hundred-something dollar tenderloin PSMO that, according to the display, was meant to ring up 40% off IE for sixty-something dollars. It didn't ring up correctly. I pointed out the sign and walked home happily with a C-note worth of beef. Most recently, this Friday past, I got a gallon of orange juice and a pound of hot dogs for free.
I have no idea how supermarkets manage to stay in business here.
>>
>>9070517
Bird
>>
File: 0325171457b.jpg (212KB, 1595x1378px) Image search: [Google]
0325171457b.jpg
212KB, 1595x1378px
>>9070551
here you go buddy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.