[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: durian.png (226KB, 643x576px) Image search: [Google]
durian.png
226KB, 643x576px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>9065330
The foreigner for expecting their traditions to transfer over to some gimmicky clickbait bullshit. No one gives a fuck about "respecting" a fruit outside of that culture
>>
>>9065330
RESPECT MY FRUIT BIGOT!
>>
Are amerindians upset italians use the fruit of their continent on chinese noodles?
>>
>>9065340
It translates to: "You're doing it wrong, there's an easier way."
>>
File: americans and veggies.jpg (101KB, 499x569px) Image search: [Google]
americans and veggies.jpg
101KB, 499x569px
>>9065330

The americans of course.

Those videos where they try a *new* food then have this over the top reaction to it just show how immature they are.
>>
>>9065495
To be quite fair, in this photo, they were trying to introduce vegetables into her diet of only potatoes and cheese and they gave her a fucking brussel sprout.

...Why. Why. For what purpose other than tv drama-- Ooooooh....
>>
>>9066914
A steamed one at that.

Roasted brussel sprouts are god tier, though. I'd recommend anyone who hates veggies roast them first.

Yeah you lose nutrients, but it's better than nothing.
>>
>>9065495

it's called entertainment

would you ever watch a fucking channel about a bland mild guy gently tasting obscure foreign peasant food and going "hmm, unique taste but not for me" every single time
>>
>>9065495
It was acting you autist. all of those TLC addict or unhealthy living shows are dramatized out the ass or completely fictional.
>>
File: 264108-4.jpg (41KB, 440x640px) Image search: [Google]
264108-4.jpg
41KB, 440x640px
>>9066944
Ha ha no of course not
>>
>>9065330
The real question is: How /do/ you eat a durian?
>>
>>9065330
>I hate durian
>but don't talk shit about it! RRREEEEEEE
>>
>>9065330
Ching chong ping a pong ling long durian
>>
>>9066999
Let thaw if frozen. Find one of the the seams and jam a knife in it and lever open, or smack it on the floor really hard and pry open with fingers. The rind is realky thick and there are kernels of fruit you can scoop out and eat.
>>
>>9067086
But is it bad?
>>
>>9067099
Acquired taste, really. Some like it, some don't. I personally do.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495564467916.jpg (3KB, 179x155px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495564467916.jpg
3KB, 179x155px
The durian probably smells like perfume compared to the nasty pussy these two buzzfeed Dykes have eaten.
>>
>>9065330
>getting ass blasted because they disrespected a fruit
Imagine your life being so bland that you consider this a serious issue.
>>
File: gee.jpg (54KB, 480x439px) Image search: [Google]
gee.jpg
54KB, 480x439px
>>9067697
I think it's simply that for shit tier places that don't have much to hang their hat on for exported culture or that they can be proud of, they get extremely defensive about the little things.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.