[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to make a living through culinary arts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

What's the best way to make a living through culinary arts?
>>
>>9064917
Cook for an institution like an old folks home or corporation.
>>
File: Joe-and-Lidia-Bastianich.jpg (37KB, 599x393px) Image search: [Google]
Joe-and-Lidia-Bastianich.jpg
37KB, 599x393px
>>9064917
Best option: have a rich mom with industry connections
Semi best option: just be rich
Other advice: don't be poor
>>
>>9064917
Start a youtube channel.
>>
>>9064943
This actually sounds like a decent option.
>>
File: IMG_0824.jpg (273KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0824.jpg
273KB, 1200x1200px
>>9064917
Maccas is always hiring
>>
>>9064917
As with all business, find areas of big demand and low offer.
>>
>>9065004
Idiot
>>
Get a better paying job and cook your own food
>>
>>9064917
sell cocaine and give BJ's on the side
>>
>>9064917
Cook meth
>>
>>9064917
Why is there a facebook and twitter image on that truck as if the owner thinks you can some how click on those paintings to bring you to their page.

Also food truck very bad way to go unless you are a food truck for an established business already.

tons of gas, electricity needed to serve very few people.. you are not making any money along with all the rotten food you have to throw out.
>>
>>9064917
Food taster. Risk poisoning to sample delicious food.
>>
Work four part time fast food jobs to pay for your bus pass, three illegitimate children, and meth habit
>>
File: hRXwzNh.gif (525KB, 258x158px) Image search: [Google]
hRXwzNh.gif
525KB, 258x158px
>>9064917

Manage a team of idiots, run a hotel or open a food/wine related business. There's a richfag that posts here sometimes that owns a liquor store somewhere in New York and gives shit away on /ck/ all the time.

>tfw euroblob and will never get boozy gibs from the internet because import laws
>>
>>9064917
drive around industrial areas during smoko and lunch. guaranteed 3x a day you'll have people line up.
>>
>>9067677
>Why is there a facebook and twitter image on that truck as if the owner thinks you can some how click on those paintings to bring you to their page.
I assume you live somewhere that doesn't have these. It's to remind customers to check social media to determine the truck's whereabouts on that particular day. If my favorite truck is parked 20 blocks away during lunch, I'll make other plans for lunch. I don't have any twitter or facebook on my phone but you can check the status in a browser without having an account.
>>
>>9067677
So people know they can follow the food truck online, so they won't miss it when it comes by.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.