[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cereal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1739.jpg (78KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1739.jpg
78KB, 640x427px
What cereals does /ck/ like?
>>
>>9063778
I can only stand Honey Nut Cheerios and Corn Flakes at this point.
>>
I like kashi and granola. I like mixing it with almond milk and strawberry yogurt.
>>
>>9063778
Long ago I told Mom that when I grow up. I'll buy all the sugary cereals she wouldn't let me. And the meme is true, all I like is Raisin Bran or the huge shredded wheat brick, that you have to break down.
>>
grape nuts
wheaties
shredded wheat
corn chex
wheat chex
bran flakes with my own raisins
cause they are sweet enough, or i add stevia liquid to the milk. sugar cereals are cookies. i love them but they are not food.
>>
File: rice crispy treat.jpg (84KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
rice crispy treat.jpg
84KB, 720x480px
chop up a rice crispy treat. use as cereal.

delicious.
>>
>>9063778
My cousin used to tear up bread into a bowl and add milk, sugar and cinnamon. Besides poverty, does that go by any other name?
>>
File: bread bowl.jpg (248KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
bread bowl.jpg
248KB, 1000x667px
>>9063899

that sounda kinda good.

but i'd fill a bread bowl with milk, and shave off the interior bread with my spoon.
>>
>>9063908
It was, when other people made it. I didn't have the know to portion my ingredients right.

That bread bowl thing sounds ok. Possibly make a warmed version of it, like bread pudding.
>>
File: 1481162020049.jpg (278KB, 1111x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1481162020049.jpg
278KB, 1111x1096px
raisin bran, gotta stay reg
>>
File: bg-home-five-flavors.jpg (162KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
bg-home-five-flavors.jpg
162KB, 1200x600px
>>9063778
>>
>>9063778
crushed-up oreo in milk is my go-to cheat meal.
>>
File: gra-gr-fp-pumpkin-cd-a1l1.png (141KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
gra-gr-fp-pumpkin-cd-a1l1.png
141KB, 300x300px
>>9063778
GOAT cereal right here
>>
>>9064778
how much sugar in that tho?

I'm looking for something with 10g or less ideally.
>>
>>9063820
I still like foot loops
>>
>>9064808
If you're just looking at the sugar grams it's 8-10g per cup. If you include carbs it's more like 36-40g per cup.
>>
>>9063778
I like to do that with my oreos. I get a row from the package, fit it down a cup, pour milk into it, let it sit for like a half hour, and consume.
>>
>>9064856
Oreos, and cookies in general, taste a lot better when you eat them with a sip of milk in your mouth at the same time. The dunking fascination is for twats.
>>
>>9063778
I don't eat that sad kibble. I usually have oatmeal with a fruit-chia-cocoa slurry.
>>
>>9064802
I used to eat that. It's pretty good junk food.
>>
>>9063778
corn flakes
Raisin Bran

anything else is too sugary and makes me feel sick by the end of the bowl
>>
But an important question is:
Do you guys heat your cereal or eat it cold?
>>
crisp rice and mini shredded wheat together.
>>
Special K almond/chocolate versions

I also toss in extra almond slivers too
>>
>>9063778
Anything that isn't really fruity or bland
Old Oreo cereal with the marshmallows was top tier tho
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.