[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guilty Pleasures Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: shutterstock_124502386.jpg (170KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_124502386.jpg
170KB, 500x334px
Post your favorite food you hate. Mine's definitely gas station nachos.
The place next store to my house actually just started selling them and I want to go get some but I'm still kinda nervous after hearing about those people who got Botulism
>>
Botulism from what? That cheese is untouchable
>>
>>9062209
http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2017/05/23/529589579/nacho-cheese-sauce-tainted-with-botulism-kills-california-man
The cheess has already claimed one.
>>
File: fttb4.jpg (160KB, 900x644px) Image search: [Google]
fttb4.jpg
160KB, 900x644px
>>9062192
Similar to pic, The gas station on my way to work has french toast and sausage tornado's. Shit is amazing, but at the same time, it's kinda disgusting that something so tasty, containing flavors of french toast, sausage, and maple syrup is contained in this wrap that cooks on rollers in a gas station.

I get two and scarf them down like the fat bastard I am. I'm so ashamed of myself for loving these
>>
File: 348s.jpg (11KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
348s.jpg
11KB, 348x348px
>>9062192
Mine is also gas station food. I'm not sure if the rest of the country has these, but in Oklahoma a lot of them have these crispitos with this chicken stuff inside that's fucking amazing.
>>
>>9062655
405 or 918?
>>
I'm a sucker for those nasty ass greasy breakfast burritos at gas stations. They're amazing hangover cures.
>>
>>9062715
From 918, currently in 405

I could throw a kink in things and say 580, but like 5 people live out there.
>>
>>9062221
honestly, nacho cheese is worth dying for
>>
>>9062724
those gas station indians smell like shit but they can fry some damn good grub
>>
>>9062737
In Australia the 7/11's only do shitty coffee and basic pies, sausages rolls and sandwiches. Didn't stop the one I went into yesterday smelling like sour curry, though.
>>
File: 141203-sandwich-editorial.jpg (128KB, 800x463px) Image search: [Google]
141203-sandwich-editorial.jpg
128KB, 800x463px
Not even joking, I fucking love McChickens despite them being garbage.
>>
>>9062756
I. An do you one better, last week I went to one that reeked of fried fish
>>
lel i live like half an hour from that gas station that the botulism guy died at
>>
>>9062769
go try a rallys big chicken sandwich instead
trust me
its hot
>>
pizzahut. its so good yet so bad for you.
>>
>>9062192
Just buy canned cheese dude. They reason those people got sick is because they never clean/routinely maintain the cheese dispensers. If you make your own at home you should be good.

My guilty pleasure is Totinoes party pizzas. They are so full of TBHQ , preservatives and fake crap, bit they're so delicious to me, even without adding condiments.
>>
>>9062526
wow you know if you work out and werent fat, like me, you would feel so guilty about eating food like that
t. I eat McChickens at least once a week
>>
>>9062769
fucking same man, I get them with cheese no mayo, trust me it's god tier
>>
File: corn_chips_salsa_sour_cream.jpg (119KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
corn_chips_salsa_sour_cream.jpg
119KB, 400x306px
>>9062192
tortilla chips and sour creme

ive killed tubs of sour creme in a sitting, along with half a costco bag of tortilla strips.

heavenly combo, also cheese balls
>>
>>9062655
Crispitos are all over at gas stations here in Washington.
>>
>>9063097
You're right, nobody can make a fast food chicken sandwich like Checkers/Rally's. When they had the 2/$5 deal on double Chicken sandwiches, it was one of my favorite lunches. The ones they served years ago had bacon, tomato, and sourdough bread on them too, and they had a beef burger version of the same sandwich. Their corporate changes in late 2015 really messed up their epic menu, so I stopped going.
>>
>>9062192
The fucking big bite from 7-11. The bread is so shitty and tastes of sugar, and I'm sure the 'dog isn't even half pork, but fucking goddamn if that's the only thing I have to live off, I'd die a happy man at the ripe age of 32.
>>
Lawson egg salad sandwiches.
>>
>>9062192
ITT: Disgusting Pigs
>>
>>9063707
>I eat garbage food, but I'm going to tell you how to live healthy
Lmao
>>
>>9063729
Cheese balls are fucking godly. I dare not eat too many in one sitting, but my father and I would just graze on them any time we passed them by. We akways kept them near the front door
>>
File: robot jox.webm (1MB, 720x384px) Image search: [Google]
robot jox.webm
1MB, 720x384px
>>9064571
>>
>>9063515
people get botulism from canned products you cunt. botulism can't survive well in environments with abundant oxygen aka outside of a can. It also can't survive in hot nacho cheese out of a dispenser.
>>
Really want to try tamago kake gohan but my immune system isn't that great due to medication. Is it worth a try and how do I make it as safe as possible?
>>
>>9062655
What's the difference between a crispito and a regular taquito?
>>
File: IMG_20170102_132302.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170102_132302.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
>>9066324

Just buy eggs that you know are fresh. If still worried, you could try soft boiling them for just a few mins.

I did a trip to Japan last year and ended up getting this with damn near every fucking bowl of ramen. I was hooked.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.