[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pork

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (7KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 276x183px
I've been hearing a bit about red meat and it's supposed links with cancer. Is pork any different to the more typical red meats in this regard?
>>
>>9059917
Not sure, but I heard trichinosis isn't really a problem anymore.
>>
>meat causes cancer
>whole grains have phytic acid and causes you to be mineral/nutrient deficient
>vegetables have oxalic acid which lets you not absorb calcium and causes kidney stones
the only answer is to stop eating all foods and you won't experience any problems from eating them for the rest of your life
>>
>>9059926
I'd check with Jesus before you make any hasty decisions there
>>
Pork is actually the worst meat in that regard. There is a reason human meat is called "long pork".

Unless your family has a massively horrendous history of colon cancer, though, you may as well not worry about it. Seriously, if you eat vegetables, the pesticides are going to kill you, and if you eat organic vegetables, the natural insecticides that plants generate to protect themselves when stressed will kill you. Also, unless you live somewhere with exceptionally pure water, all the shit that water treatment districts dump into it will kill you.
>>
>>9061178
>There is a reason human meat is called "long pork"
And that reason is because it allegedly tastes very similar to pork. I don't know what gave you the impression otherwise.
>>
>>9061178
What relevance does human meat have on the discussion? Are you saying pork is the greatest carcinogen because humans happen to taste similar? That doesn't make sense.
>>
>>9061178
also 'hairless goat'
so no goat flesh either?
>>
>>9059930
This.

If you want to avoid getting cancer, killing yourself is the only option.
>>
>>9059917
pure vegan propaganda
>>
>>9059917
Theres mounting evidence that the entire aging process (looking old, not healing as quickly, etc) happens because after your body is done growing its in a constant fight against cancer. Theres certain things that heavily exacerbate it, like smoking cigarettes, but you should just enjoy life and enjoy things in moderation since basically everything will give you cancer in excess
>>
File: for every animal.jpg (84KB, 452x500px) Image search: [Google]
for every animal.jpg
84KB, 452x500px
>thinly veiled vegan thread
>>
only when nitrate cured or charred. Pork is still kept in poor conditions and that should be considered.
>>
>>9059932
Maybe we should ask... Man.

>Elimination of Trichinosis

>Biosecurity measures on pig farms have become very sophisticated and effective. The widespread adoption of improved feeding practices and high levels of biosecurity and hygiene have virtually eliminated the presence of trichinae in the United States. Because most pigs raised for food today are housed in barns instead of outdoors, facility workers can carefully manage barn biosecurity to help keep out disease-causing pathogens. Now that the pathogen related to trichinosis is virtually eliminated, the risk of trichinosis from U.S. pork is virtually eliminated, too.
>>
>>9063234

>why do vegans always shove it down our throats

kys
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.