[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just about every day I have a breakfast like this. How do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: eggtoast.jpg (44KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
eggtoast.jpg
44KB, 600x400px
Just about every day I have a breakfast like this. How do you recommend I spice it up a bit?
>>
could always squirt some 'cha on it
>>
>>9058537
>How do you recommend I spice it up a bit?
Add spices.
>>
>>9058537
try not eating eggs
>>
>>9058537
Joe Rogan the thing and jalapeƱo sauce on everything.
>>
>>9058537
With just eggs and toast? Or something simple like this?

If eggs and toast, try eggs in a basket with salted butter. Or maybe scramble the eggs with a bit of heavy cream, and put butter and honey on toast. For some reason, hard boiled eggs always felt more filling, so you could try that.
>>
Heated sauce.
>>
>>9058537
Cut kielbasa into quarter shapes and fry them up like sausage.
>>
>>9058548
i can confirm this is legit
>>
>>9058543

this guy fucks
>>
>>9058537
Black pepper and tabasco are what I put on my eggs
>>
>>9058549
You're disgusting
>>
Add another egg
>>
>>9058537
Try one of those 2 year old britbong nursery babbling vocabularies like "toad-in-the-hole." They seem enthralled with babby speak, so it must be good.
>>
>>9058537
Try having a partner shove it up your ass. Now that's hot:)
>>
>>9058537
Take one of the folks and make hollandaise sauce.
Some butter, the yolk, salt, pepper(any kind), and lemon. You can cook that shit up in the micro for a couple of secs and stir. Repeat till done.
>>
File: IMG_6472.png (4MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6472.png
4MB, 1242x2208px
>>9058537
Side of Ham, hash browns, chili beans poured on top of the eggs sprinkled with cheddar cheese and instead of toast something refreshing like a slice of oranges or of the like. Cucumber and lime water/juice would be nice refreshment. Just blend roughly half a cucumber, 2 freshly squeezed limes, add sugar to taste all in water. U can change up the proportions to how u best like it.
>>
>>9058537
add peppers
>>
Fry the egg with your stove on high or medium high so the white gets crispy while the yolk is still runny
>>
>>9058537
Add bacon and a little bit of mayo.
>>
fried tomatoes along with the egg
vegemite on the toast
>>
>>9058949
That's not a hollandaise, stupid american pig
>>
>>9061068
Why are you instructing him to overcooked his eggs?
>>
>>9061279
They don't overcook, they just get crispy on the bottom
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.