[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raw Broccoli

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Raw_Broccoli_Salad_003.jpg (36KB, 460x230px) Image search: [Google]
Raw_Broccoli_Salad_003.jpg
36KB, 460x230px
Why do people subject themselves to this?
>>
>>9057273
I seriously have no idea. Who are they kidding?
>>
>>9057273
Dunno. Needs to be steamed for 5 mins, then it's awesome. Maybe shred a little Irish cheddar on top and let it melt.
>>
wtf people eat it raw?
I love them cooked, also with fried minced garlic and salt over it.
>>
It's got a tiny bit of an after taste but I like raw broccoli.
>>
Roast it with garlic, salt, and pepper.
>>
>>9057273
It's good with ranch or bleu cheese dressing. Plus you get to pretend you are a giant and eating trees.
>>
>>9057273
don't and won't ever understand why, broccoli blanched/stirfried or steamed is delicious.
>>
Cooked broccoli is objectively superior but raw still has its place although I rarely eat it raw
Dip it in some ranch or hummus, pretty much treat it like raw carrot
>>
>>9058206
Roasted is definitely the best way to eat raw broccoli.
>>
>>9057273
Because not everyone is an American cum guzzling high fructose corn syrup consumer and we like to eat healthy food? Just a guess. Inb4 huehue eurofag, no sorry but I'm not European
>>
>>9057273
Some people have a gene that makes broccoli bitter, if you don't, it's pretty great raw
>>
>>9058349
Cheeky
>>
>hating raw broccoli

What are you, a liberal?
>>
>>9057273
raw broccoli florets with cheese is GOAT
raw broccoli florets ALONE is GOAT what's wrong with you
>>
Simply dip it in ranch.
>>
>>9057273
No idea. It's neither good nor bad.
>>
Because they want to? Isn't it that simple?
>>
>eating meat and animal products in 2011+6

brainlets
>>
File: broccoli-salad-horiz-640.jpg (92KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
broccoli-salad-horiz-640.jpg
92KB, 640x427px
>>9057273
raw broccoli tastes great and is super good for you. all you gotta do is cut it into very small pieces and toss it in a salad with a tasty vinigrette.

Maybe with some nuts and fruit in the salad of offset the bitterness, raw broccoli has a great texture.

Anyone who just writes off a food as shitty is obviously a terrible and uninspired cook. The best dishes in history are made from things people think they dont like.
>>
Raw broccoli is okay, works better in salads complimenting other vegetables. My preferred way is to saute it in olive oil with salt and pepper.
>>
Raw broccoli makes your cum thick, viscus, and strong. I can handle any flavor and any sort of meat. Kill all white people and their bland sensibilities
>>
There's absolutely nothing wrong with raw broccoli as part of a veggie platter with some kind of dip. Are you guys all poor saps who have that gene that makes it taste bitter for you or something, because if so, you're missing out.
>>
>>9057273
Takes longer to eat and tastes more harsh so don't need to eat as much to jerk self off for eating healthy even though a pound a day of green/cruciferous is how much they should be eating.
>>
>>9057273
Cooking destroys enzyme required for sulforaphane formation. Precursor and product are heat stable but enzyme is not. You can make it form some by being mean to it several minutes before cooking, or replenish enzyme with ground mustard.

I make a really good baked broccoli dish that tastes like gobi manchurian :D
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.