[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Side Dishes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: waffle.png (432KB, 817x454px) Image search: [Google]
waffle.png
432KB, 817x454px
I need some cheap side dish ideas for Frozen Waffle Friday.

Backstory:
>son is having his first "slumber party" at our house
>don't really feel like feeding a bunch of whiny little brats, but I feel that it is expected of me
>thinking about putting the toaster in the middle of the table
>they can then chat and cook their own waffles (not unlike fondue where you cook your food while socializing).
>>
how are you an adult with children but need to be advised in this matter?
>>
>>9057199
how old is the little turd
>>
>>9057199
that's a horrible idea, instead set up a buffet of warm waffles and a waffle sunday bar, with different syrups, butter, strawberries, blueberries, whip cream, etc...
>>
>>9057199
i have an exellent idea
Make a fuckton of popcorn and dump molten cheese on them
You get cheese corn balls and beat the shit out of them if they ask questions
>>
>>9057199
I reckon the cigarette butts from your ashtray would make a good side dish for the little rascals
>>
File: have.jpg (435KB, 1187x1024px) Image search: [Google]
have.jpg
435KB, 1187x1024px
>the replies thus far
10/10 thread will continue to lurk
>>
Don't forget a fork for fishing out waffles that get stuck in the toaster. I recommend standard silverware; plastic will break and fall into the toaster
>>
>>9057199
Why not the classic harried mother goto of velveeta, rotel and sausage dip? You could have other things to dip in it besides corn chips like marshmallows, candy bars, hell even waffles.
>>
Just order a pizza...
>>
Tell their parents it's a potluck, man.
Are you new to being poor?
>>
Just make some coffee
>>
>>9057199
Don't molest them. Seriously. It'll get your own butthole tickled in prison.

As far as food I'd recommend ordering a couple of pizzas and maybe some of dat lava cake to go with it. They're going to goof off, play video games, and maybe check out dirty internet nonsense until crashing at about 4am...if memory from my own youth serves.
>>
>>9057354
popcorn chicken +1
>>
Buy a tube of cinnamon rolls, loved that shit as a kid
>>
>>9057199
>Don't molest them. Seriously. It'll get your own butthole tickled in prison.

Sounds win-win to me.
>>
>>9057346
"Sundae" , not sunday.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.