[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are tiny knives so much better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tiny.jpg (138KB, 700x440px) Image search: [Google]
tiny.jpg
138KB, 700x440px
why are tiny knives so much better?
>>
>>9054801
because your knife skills are shit
>>
>>9054803
im awful in bed too but your mom has the decency not to say anything to my face
>>
>>9054812
is this your first post? it's not very good
>>
>>9054821
no, its my second you moron.
>>
if you need paring knife, you're an asshole. strengthen you faggy wrists and do the job right.
>>
This should have been an idiotic Cutco post for advertising.
>>
>>9054835
>>9054842
lrn2sage
>>
>>9054801

Fap more faggot
Strengthen those wrists
>>
>>9054835
what if i use one to debone whole chickens?
those things are slimy and slippery, i dont want to lose a finger
plus calm down, i just bought one today, so far i chopped one onion and one bell pepper to test it
>>
>>9054801
this knife is making me pre-cum... sauce?
>>
>>9054803
i rock a 6" shun classic chefs knife after using a henkels 12" and the shun blows it out of the water its light and fast i use it for everything including trimming and portioning big cuts of meat but i can also take the skin off a tomato if you can adapt to the smaller blade it is amazing for almost anything
>>
>>9054801
>why are tiny knives so much better?
They aren't better, except for housewives with no knife skills and a fear of sharp objects. You can't rock chop with small knives, they haven't got any knuckle clearance, you can't use the knuckles of your other hand for a guide and you can forget about trying to cut several things at once for fast and effficient prep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7LtTbxIlTE&t=77s

I want to see you do this with a paring knife, you'll be lucky if it only takes you three or four times as long.
>>
>>9054812
because your equipment is the size of your knife
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.