[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will post food I crave through the day fried crab claws

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

I will post food I crave through the day

fried crab claws
>>
>>9054116
Fuck I love those. Thanks for posting, I haven't made them in ages. Time to go shopping!
>>
Yaas
>>
File: lobster_2000x1500.jpg (70KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
lobster_2000x1500.jpg
70KB, 600x450px
>>9054122
discovered how wonderful they taste at a chinese buffet, lot of work to do by yourself and I tend to mess up the crabs badly but so worth it

grilled lobster with butter
>>
>>9054139
I find those pretty easy to make.

Put some crabmeat and/or shrimp in the food processor with a little seasoning. Blitz it. Crack the shells off your crab claws, shape some of your mix onto the claws, egg wash, panko. Deep fry.
>>
File: mango rose.jpg (140KB, 1600x913px) Image search: [Google]
mango rose.jpg
140KB, 1600x913px
mango
>>
>>9054116
>>9054122
But why tho? Wouldn't the shell get in the way?
>>
File: cheese-nan.jpg (147KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
cheese-nan.jpg
147KB, 1200x600px
cheese naan, a coffee owned by some indian guy used to give these with orders, I'd stuff my face with the whole basket. he closed last year
>>
>>9054218
you get the meat out of the claw shell before frying it, you let it stick out the mixture so it doesn't get confused with shrimp patties and it looks nice
>>
>>9054218

The only shell in those is the part you see sticking out, which you use as a handle to eat them. The part under the breading contains no shell. That part of the shell is removed before breading & frying.
>>
File: lays-salt-vinegar.png (192KB, 334x483px) Image search: [Google]
lays-salt-vinegar.png
192KB, 334x483px
>>
>>9054242
>>9054249
That's interesting, what region is that from? I don't think I've seen anything like it on the coast of South Carolina where my family used to vacation.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.