[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

in Mexico can I bring my own ingredients to a restaurant and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170611_193015634.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170611_193015634.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
in Mexico can I bring my own ingredients to a restaurant and have them cook it for me? they have really good cheese and steak but no veggies. if I bring mushrooms onions and peppers will they grill them for me and put them I a cheesesteaks sandwich?

I remember a sign in a taqueria in the USA had a sign that said "sorry we will not cook your peppers for you"
>>
How you gonna make a sandwich with tortillas?
>>
I've only heard about seafood places doing with with fish you've caught. Also bringing your own booze is a common practice. That does seem like a really cool thing though, bringing your own ingredients.
>>
>>9052158
Ask them you pussy.
>>
>>9052158
That sounds dank as fuck, kinda hope they are bro tier and do it for ya. I sure as fuck would
>>
>>9052198
Fpbp
>>
most places would not have a problem with that, as long as you don't demand retarded shit like it being cooked 3:36 minutes at 105.2 celcious or something like that they'll gladly do it and charge you the standard fee for an equivalent, high-end places won't do it, don't even try it, unles you offer a couple of houndred dollars they won't even listen, and I don't think that's only here in México that should be all over the world
>>
>>9052158

Why are you asking us rather than the restaurant in question. Pick up the phone and call them. You'll have an answer right away, whereas all we can do here is guess or relate anecdotes that have nothing to do with your situation.
>>
>>9053553

op is probably afraid of that degree of social interaction
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.