[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this safe to eat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: P_20170614_201108.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
P_20170614_201108.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
is this safe to eat
>>
>>9051850
I wouldn't eat anything touched by that hand, so no.
>>
fry on a lower heat for a longer amount of time you fucking retard
>>
gthn
>>
baste
>>
flipping based
>>
it was gillred not fried
>>
Safe enough m8

Ancestors ate raw meat on the regular
>>
go to hell coon
>>
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>9051868
Parasites have evolved and are stronger than ever
>>
fuck you, you fucking pedophile nigger
>>
>>9051870
it was cooked by a pedophile
>>
Looks fine to me. I'd eat it. To quote the late George Carlin

"When I was a little boy in New York City in the 1940s, we swam in the Hudson River, and it was filled with raw sewage. OK? We swam in raw sewage - you know, to cool off. And at that time, the big fear was polio. Thousands of kids died from polio every year. But you know something? In my neighborhood, no one ever got polio. No one. Ever. You know why? 'Cause we swam in raw sewage."
>>
>>9051875
cool thanks
>>
>>9051874
yes
>>
>>9051874
Well I'm not a raging faggot in training so that's a solid pass
>>
File: baste.gif (810KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
baste.gif
810KB, 500x281px
can tell that meat is definitely not basted
>>
>>9051875
They tell me I smell like raw sewage
>>
>>9051884
baste
>>
im flipping nice
im flipping basted
im flipping biased
>>
>>9051874
Yeah, for sure. Would ask him to take a vid and send it to my girlfriend, she loves watching me suck cock.
>mfw she's the cuck
>>
>>9051895
hell yeah can i come over
>>
>>9051897
make me?
>>
just finished watching the first episode of eromanga and it 未来が眩しくて見えない sucked neetballs
>>
>>9051874
Any more pics?
>>
>>9051909
arrogant but still baste
>>
>>9051915
What are the dimensions? I would probably suck it.
>>
6.5"x5 at least its been a while since i measured
>>
>>9051898
Do you have an aesthetically pleasing cock and enjoy being watched by a woman who won't even touch you to shake your hand? (Her thing, not mine)
>>
>>9051874
MODS!

This is a blue board. You are not supposed to post NSFW content here. Go back to /b/, pervert.
>>
>>9051850

if you ground the meat yourself shortly before cooking then yes

if you bought it pre ground then maybe
>>
>>9051915

absolutely brutal circumcision anon, my condolences. do you have any frenulum left?
>>
>>9051963
Stop calling me Norm, Brake! You know that's not my name!
>>
based fuuuuuuuhh lippppin pnig
>>
>>9051869
He's not black
>>
>>9051850
Whats wrong with your nails?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.