[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

going here for dinner on saturday night what can I expect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

going here for dinner on saturday night

what can I expect?
>>
just like old country buffet
>>
>>9051840
mexicans
>>
>>9051840
They charge you for drinks now.
>>
>>9051840
Fat people, elderly, a boy l bout of diarrhea
>>
>>9051840
Heart disease. Diabetes.
>>
File: 1496171961135.jpg (47KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
1496171961135.jpg
47KB, 720x439px
>>9051840
Are you a time traveler?
I thought they went out of business a long time ago.
>>
>>9051840
Obese parents with their obese children. Its a tiny bit better than going on thursdays when kids eat free. Some fat little fucker almost tripped me and I had a plate full of prime rib.

Just stay away from the heavy carb dishes and you'll get your money's worth.
>>
Is this like Old Country Buffet? I'm sure it is. I'll tell you a secret from my youth..

Try the turkey gravy on the apple cinnamon muffins. I loved it as a kid.
>>
Try the Hometown. They're famous for it.
>>
>>9053920
Dude. People Like you turn regular food threads into depressing /alk/ tier shit but with food
>>
>>9051840
>be me
>obese kid
>watch old obese lady pick up the entire roast from the carvers table while he is in the back
>Watch as her and her two sons start gorging on it
>Watch carver come back and flip his shit trying to get back the roast
>sipping on my chocolate milk(its unlimited here)
>look at myself
>become depressed
>sip on my chocolate milk
>fall in love with girl at movie premiere
>lose weight
>she turns out to be a cunt
>get fat again
>browse /ck/ again while a tub of chocolate chip cookie dough is to my left
>Look at myself
>pop two anti depression pills and watch some ippo to get motivated
Never go to hometown buffet
>>
>>9051840
250lb+ retirees wearing "Make America Great Again" caps and oxygen masks eating Salisbury steaks and vegetables boiled beyond recognition while they talk about how much better things where "back in their day".
>>
>>9054254
Those SHITTY old people and their decades of experience as Americans! I hate Trump he wants to uphold immigration law!
>>
>>9053907
I fucking hope not. Love this place.
>>
>>9054192
>gravy on muffins is a symptom of depression and alcoholism
>>
>>9051840
Depends on where you go really. The one in Burbank CA has a lady who makes cinnamon rolls and goes table to table asking if anyone wants one.

My buddies and I made an effort to plan our get-togethers around when she was around so we can get our hands on those sweet rolls.

Aside from that it's your standard buffet. Ham, sausage, pastas and a taco, salad and fruit bar. Dessert is the same deal. Nothing too fancy.
>>
File: IMG_1071.png (509KB, 795x991px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1071.png
509KB, 795x991px
>>9054339
>decades of experience that is barely applicable in the rapidly changing nation
>grandchildren of immigrants who want to keep immigrants out of a nation that thrives on immigration
Keep memeing /pol/.
>>
File: fuck it.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fuck it.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>9051840
Mexicans, loud and obnoxious black people, kids putting their snotty hands on everything, fat fucks everywhere, people stuck waiting outside because there are too many people inside, trash food....
>>
>>9051840
>what can I expect?
disappointment
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.