[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, can anyone please help me figuring out what these plants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 20170614_194632.jpg (2MB, 4148x2333px) Image search: [Google]
20170614_194632.jpg
2MB, 4148x2333px
Hey, can anyone please help me figuring out what these plants are? My husband is a passionate cook, and I'm trying to grow veggies in our back yard, so that he can have fresh produce for his creations. Got a bit over -excited and planted too much, and now I'm not sure what's weed, and what's food!
>>
I recommend asking /an/ about this!
>>
>>9051722
Looks like asparagus and Meth.
>>
>>9051722
>my husband and I

Now that that's out of the way, can't quite identify the first one but possibly flat leaf parsley. Second looks like dandeloin.
>>
>>9051737

>my husband and I
>what
>>
Looks like chickweed and goosefoot, both weeds. Are you sure you planted anything?
Having said that, they're both edible.
>>
>>9052560
>weeds
>edible
hi rene redzepi
>>
>>9051722
Please refrain from mentioning your sex and/or gender while visiting /ck/. Although you may not be aware of this (although I think you are), many people posting on 4chan are not in an intimate relationship.

Therefore, referring to your femininity can be highly offensive to others, as they visit /ck/ to have fun and intellectual discourse, not to be reminded of their shortcomings (as perceived by society).

I hope you remember this in the future and refrain from using any key words that can be used as gender identifiers. It really is not that much to ask and will prevent threads from degenerating into flame/troll disasters.

Some of us also choose to be single and our virginity is not a badge of shame. The inherent superficial and highly opportunistic behavior of women is not attractive to every male, and therefore we do not have to be constantly reminded of your kind while on /ck/. It is not necessary and can be considered, "attention whoring" (a very just term).

Thank you very much,

- /ck/
>>
>>9053377

>autism
>>
>>9051722
Budgies love the left one, dunno what' s on the right.

I had the same problem when I started to grow my own vegetables. Just keep watering and eventually you' ll notice what' s produce and what not.
>>
>>9053580

>the joke
>>
>>9053602
That's supposed to be funny?

What's funny about reposting something that's already been posted a bazillion times and was never funny to begin with?
>>
>>9053609
>copypastas aren't funny ever ©
>>
>>9053609
>I am the be-all end-all authority on humour
Ironic autism is pretty amusing
>>
>>9053616
>>I am the be-all end-all authority on humour

Nope. I was asking questions, not making statements. Why not answer them?
>>
>>9053609
It's only reposted because it's relevant
If you have something that needs saying every other day, it might as well be copypasta
>>
>>9053625
>It's only reposted because it's relevant
It's not relevant, it's silly.

>If you have something that needs saying every other day, it might as well be copypasta
Sure. But that doesn't need to be said, ever.
>>
>>9051722

Not sure about the left plant, but the right one looks similar to Solanum carolinense, which is a pretty common ag weed with no edible parts that I am aware of. Does it have any thorns?
>>
Are you single?
>>
>>9053377
shut up faggot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.