[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Multicooker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: multicook.jpg (17KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
multicook.jpg
17KB, 450x450px
What's your opinion on these devices? I'm usually to tired to cook anything when I get back from work and end up eating crap. People recommended this.
>>
It seems likely to me that if you haven't figured out a lazy weeknight meal that isn't crap, a tool like this isn't going to change anything.

I'm usually the one getting lectured by autistic NEETs who are mad that I don't personally nixtamalize my own masa every morning, but I still manage to make some decent lazy bachelor slop every weeknight that isn't "crap". It's not gourmet date night "get me laid" food but I've served it when I had people over a few times and nobody batted an eye, so I must be doing something right.

I don't have anything against gadgets if you have a specific goal in mind but "I bet this is going to fix my life" is, I suspect, a bad bet.

Inb4 working class chump pasta
>>
>>9050779
>What's your opinion on these devices?
Good for an RV.
Good for people who live in some weird nonpemitted converted studio at the back of some single family property who don't have a real kitchen.

>I'm usually to tired to cook anything when I get back from work and end up eating crap. People recommended this.
Gadgets don't cure laziness, if anything they create work for you to clean by hand. If you are someone who has an energy dump but no issues getting up an hour early to cook, maybe a crock pot, bread machine, or rice cooker appeals to you because you literally set the time for it to be ready. You can buy crock pot liners to toss out, and you can buy nonstick rice cookers that can wipe out or go into the dishwasher.

What might be more your speed is investing in several multi-sized freezer-to-microwave vented containers. Bake a casserole or roast on sunday, when you're not tired, portion out into containers, freeze. Have some quick meals that are easy for you to make. Thin steaks, plus sliced onion, plus loaf of french bread plus au jus packet. Ready in literally 5 minutes. That's one of my quick buy dinner stops at the grocery, skipping the sub counter, I'm hope and eating faster than that line (it's Publix popularity).
I love to make meatloaf, portion into patties on a cookie sheet and bake. Those can be thawed in the microwave, or taken to lunch in a sandwich. Steam some veggies, or rice, or potato. Eventually you have a freezer full of meat, starch, veggie combinations that are fast. Rotisserie chicken plus salad bag plus a pantry full of crunchies, croutons, nuts, dates, etc.
>>
>>9050779
*too
>>
>>9050779
I highly recommend you get one. I have 2 multicookers, both are pressure cookers, and I love how they cook beef, you won't need to buy an expensive veal to cook a stew anymore, you can just buy any tough beef and pressure cooker will do the hard work. It's also good for cooking rice, all you need to do is just rinse the rice, add water and salt, set the time and voilĂ  the rice is ready.
>>
>>9050869
What are the models of multicooker you have?
>>
Cheap, convenient, easy to use, easy to clean
>>
>>9050898
I'm a europoor, the brands I have I can't find on Amazon, so they aren't sold anywhere except Eastern Europe. Brands are Moulinex and Redmond
>>
>usually to tired
what did he mean by this
>>
>>9050801
>>9050849

I'm not looking for something to "fix" my lazy bachelor white trailer trash grease stained morbidly obese life. I am dead tired when getting home from work. It worked for some people I've talked to, as in less precooked stuff and more actual food.

Also food frozen in plastic containers is bad for you.
>>
>>9051027
You sound like a working class chump. I bet you thought it would be a great "investment", how you would wake up to a warm, healthy breakfast to start off your long day. Maybe, you even had a couple thoughts about all the other nifty little uses you could find for the thing, how it would help you cook healthier meals in general, shed a couple pounds off the old gut, boost your confidence around work and with the ladies. Yeah, maybe that slow cooker would start your life cooking again, wouldn't it? I can see your strained hands holding the box and reading through it carefully at the store. A little bit pricey, but you're the type of guy who thinks everything is more than you can spend, aren't you. And look what happened to you. Look what the slow cooker did to you. Fucked you over, and made you clean it like a useless bitch. You don't even fucking like oatmeal. Piece of shit, you've been repeating those three words your whole life, haven't you. Yeah, how was work after that piece of shit fucked you over? I bet it was on your mind the whole day, you probably didn't say shit to nobody. Can't be telling people about your mistakes. How your little fix yourself plan, failed you. Don't want people to start thinking you're the failure. You're the piece of shit, all along. You don't want that do you? You don't want to be the piece of shit everybody secretly whispers about, do you? Was your father a piece of shit like you? I bet he never had a slow cooker. He had a woman, a house, a damn good job. I bet it's slow cooking you the fuck alive, isn't it. Comparing yourself to him. How one day when all the steam runs our of your life, you'll discover how you're nothing more than burnt shit to be scrapped off and thrown in the trash.
>>
>>9051027
You sound like a working class chump. I bet you thought it would be a great "investment", how you would wake up to a warm, healthy breakfast to start off your long day. Maybe, you even had a couple thoughts about all the other nifty little uses you could find for the thing, how it would help you cook healthier meals in general, shed a couple pounds off the old gut, boost your confidence around work and with the ladies. Yeah, maybe that slow cooker would start your life cooking again, wouldn't it? I can see your strained hands holding the box and reading through it carefully at the store. A little bit pricey, but you're the type of guy who thinks everything is more than you can spend, aren't you. And look what happened to you. Look what the slow cooker did to you. Fucked you over, and made you clean it like a useless bitch. You don't even fucking like oatmeal. Piece of shit, you've been repeating those three words your whole life, haven't you. Yeah, how was work after that piece of shit fucked you over? I bet it was on your mind the whole day, you probably didn't say shit to nobody. Can't be telling people about your mistakes. How your little fix yourself plan, failed you. Don't want people to start thinking you're the failure. You're the piece of shit, all along. You don't want that do you? You don't want to be the piece of shit everybody secretly whispers about, do you? Was your father a piece of shit like you? I bet he never had a slow cooker. He had a woman, a house, a damn good job. I bet it's slow cooking you the fuck alive, isn't it. Comparing yourself to him. How one day when all the steam runs our of your life, you'll discover how you're nothing more than burnt shit to be scrapped off and thrown in the trash.
>>
>>9050779
Get one that's actually a pressure cooker with extra bells and whistles. It's a lot of extra versatility for an extra $20.

>>9050849
>Good for an RV.
Depends on the inverter. If they didn't splurge on a pure sine-wave inverter the transformer board will burn out or catch on fire after a few hours of use.
>>
>>9050947
Moulinex is also popular in the mediterranean.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.