[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For me, its eggs with venison

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

For me, its eggs with venison
>>
But is it kosher/halal
>>
>>9049633
Joe Rogen please go.
>>
9/10 puddle
>>
kino
>>
the food doesn't look that bad without his pretentious fucking writing "healthy as fuck" "fucking awesome sandwich bro" god I hate him
>>
>>9049633
tfw you realize joe rogan is wifey material
>>
you managed to both overcook and undercook those eggs
>>
>>9049681
>the food doesn't look that bad
*blocks your path*
>>
is this kino?
>>
>>9049633
what the fuck
>>
>>9049633
it's fucking disturbing how one can now instantly pinpoint a rogan meal from the thumbnail alone
>>9049811
grey meat is the foundation of any kino diet
>>
>>9049649
legit as fuck
>>
>>9049681
did you remember the egg jalapeno garlic gouda sogwich mess?
>>
File: For me, its the avocado.gif (3MB, 300x218px) Image search: [Google]
For me, its the avocado.gif
3MB, 300x218px
>>9049633
>>
>>9049852
noice
>>
>>9049852
fucking lol
>>
>not having chickens in your yard
>hating on based Joe's fresh eggs

stay pleb
>>
>>9049859
Looks like jizz in his coffee.
>>
He has the tongue of an obese toddler.
>>
>>9049633
can someone explain to me whats so bad about his eggs?i keep seeing this pictures, but never managed to find something really disgusting?
i guess you find the color of the eggs werid, but he most probably cooks them with lard which gives that brownish tint
>>
>>9050130
The color looks overcooked to me.

Also, I've cooked with lard countless times. It doesn't change the color of anything.
>>
>>9050133
he probably just uses way too high temperature to cook them, which gives this brownish color if you cook with lard

the yolk looks way too runny for them to be overcooked
>>
>>9050137
Why do you keep talking about lard? It doesn't matter if he's using butter, oil, lard, bacon grease, canola oil, etc. Any cooking fat will give that color if you use too high a heat.
>>
Joe Rogan doesn't cook his eggs with lard so lets put that meme to rest already.
>>
>>9050130
That specific pic is an outlier in that it doesn't have a giant puddle of liquid sitting at the bottom of the plate
>>
>>9050130
sometimes they look burned on the bottom and the whites are still runny. i know some people like them that way and it's fine, it's just not common to see them that way, or a general preference. sometimes it looks like he barely cooked the eggs long enough so that they barely hold together.

i think it's mainly his celebrity status though, because he'll just make an egg sandwich and 10k people will like his post and act like he's brilliant for doing so.
>>
>>9050162
>Why do you keep talking about lard?
because he literally said hes using lard since hes on keto
>>
>>9050228

Yet the type of cooking oil is irrelevant to the color so why mention it?
>>
>>9050201
>bottom and the whites are still runny. i know some people like them that way and it's fine
i love them like that tb h
crispy whites and runny yolk is the shit
>>
>>9050241
shut the F*CK up, nerd
>>
File: OY VEY!!!!!!!.jpg (3KB, 106x125px) Image search: [Google]
OY VEY!!!!!!!.jpg
3KB, 106x125px
>>9049635
Found the jew arab
>>
>>9049821
I know it. If you showed me a pic of a dish from a Michelin-starred restaurant I couldn't tell you if it was made by Alain Ducasse or whomever. But if you show me a Joe Rogan #HealthyAsFuck plate, I know who made it immediately.
>>
>>9050244
Sure, I won't tell someone the food they like to eat is inherently bad or wrong, it's just not a common way to eat them. I really dislike crispy whites, they get tough and chewy in my opinion. I like them to be cooked over heat just hot enough to cook the egg with no browning at all.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.