[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /Ends and Pieces/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: bacon and seeds 007.jpg (475KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bacon and seeds 007.jpg
475KB, 1600x1200px
Who else here /Ends and Pieces/?
>>
>>9047337
I've always wanted to buy that big pack of ends and pieces, fry it up and go to town all day long while drinking and getting baked
>>
>>9047343
DUDE
>>
>>9047343
RIGHT?!
>>
>>9047337
Mah nigga
The best value if you want the grease.
>>
I like to save some fat heavy chunks in small ziplocks in the freezer to use when I make a batch of beans.
Those big meaty bacon steaks you sometimes get in those packs are heaven.
>>
>>9047337
Really good for rendering
It's all right if you want some bacon bits, but you'll have to do a lot of cutting to find bits with a good ratio of fat and meat. You sometimes get huge chunks of meat and huge chunks of fat all separate.
>>9047486
this is good too, when you have some ends and pieces but no feet
>>
I buy this and run it trough a food processor to add it as ~10% to 15% mix in my burger patties. I use the leanest beef I can find as well and sometimes add some ground toasted oats or diced shiitake mushrooms, onions and spices. Godly stuff. Also the to render the grease.
>>
>>9047337
I was and then I died from clogged arteries.

rip me :(
>>
>>9047486
I do the same.
My OCD goes crazy though when I'm buying a pack of ends and pieces. I'll examine every pack on the shelf to try and pick the one with the best ratio of meat and fat.
>>
>>9047337
We used those for green beans and salad toppings at a previous job. Pretty handy.
>>
>>9047343
I'm more of a moist desserts kind of guy when stoned. That and ice cream.
>>
>>9047337

Nothing wrong with the idea of ends and pieces, but wet-pack bacon sucks.
>>
>>9048750
You're a genius, anon! Will try this.
>>
My dad used to buy these to save money but honestly I would rather just have less regular bacon than this crap.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.